Supps for a female?

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
My wife has been dieiting and doing alot of cardio but is going too start a little weight training. She has been eating healthy and drinking protein shakes but would like too add a supp or two. I suggested camp and ? Or would camp be fine by itself? She has lost 8 pounds in three weeks already and is doing fine. Should she just skip the supps since she is doing so well without them or can they only help?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
My wife has been dieiting and doing alot of cardio but is going too start a little weight training. She has been eating healthy and drinking protein shakes but would like too add a supp or two. I suggested camp and ? Or would camp be fine by itself? She has lost 8 pounds in three weeks already and is doing fine. Should she just skip the supps since she is doing so well without them or can they only help?
Freezi my dawg,

I'd have her them skip them for now if I were you.
1. Save them for when fat loss stalls,
2. It will instill in her that she did the fat loss herself... not the pills.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Doesn't sound like it's needed yet but 2 Anabolic-Pump and 3 cAMPH daily would be of benefit for sure, just be sure to have her take in adequate amounts of complex carbohydrate if she does take Anabolic-Pump.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
I was kind of thinking the samething. I was thinking too wait until she stalls and then some AP with the camp for a nice recomp. If she is losing on her own, no reason too use supps i guess. she is not fat anyway. she is about 130 pounds and small boned.

Bering C

Bering C

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Put my wife on 3 caps AP per day with food, She thinks she needs to lose a bunch not really maybe 8- 10 lbs max, its been maybe a week and I can see a change in the bottom line already, no changes in diet or exercise only the addition of the AP. I'll post updates.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
keep us updated. Im very interested in how AP works for a woman!

S

stylediva

Awards
I have been on Camp and AP for 2 solid weeks now. I take 2 AP (going to start taking 3) and 3 camp per day. I have lost 5 pounds so far and I feel pretty good. I am pretty tall at 5'9" and my goal is to lean out and lose some weight. So far I am enjoying the ride!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just make sure she takes it easy Freez. A nice pace of 1-1.5lbs a week is the threshold for most people until lean mass starts being forsaken. While that might not sound like a big deal to your wife, as she's not going to for muscle, that much catabolism can really slow one's metabolism putting a halt to further fat loss.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
All valid points gentleman, and probably safe and effective.

But how many of the beta testers were women? I'd be hesitant to use my wife or girlfriend as a guinea pig.
Natural supplement or not. Just my $.02.

I view just about any supplement as a "wait a few months while constantly reading up" before I make a recommendation to a client, or family member.

R

rafter

Awards
In regards as to what she should take, get her on a good multi vitamin Other than that, change her diet up some by adding or removing some calories, changing up her pro/carb/fat types and go from there.

I'd be hesitant to use my wife or girlfriend as a guinea pig.
dont worry, i wont tell your wife about your gf or your gf about your wife. :)

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Did I say girlfriend? I meant girlfriendS. Thanks for the sharp eye rafter my man.

G

All valid points gentleman, and probably safe and effective.

But how many of the beta testers were women? I'd be hesitant to use my wife or girlfriend as a guinea pig.
Natural supplement or not. Just my $.02.

I view just about any supplement as a "wait a few months while constantly reading up" before I make a recommendation to a client, or family member.
This is not a hormone, and many women are using it already. Women take all sorts of wierd supplements. I gave it to my mon and wife to be. I would reccomend it over cAMPHIBOLIC or any other stimulant on the market.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Supplements 13
Bmac63095 Supplements 19
E Weight Loss 1
faerieeyes3 Supplements 12
BigVrunga Supplements 45