AP standalone

R3d

R3d

Awards
Has anyone used AP standalone? Any logs?

I've attempted and failed at carb cycling, so I'm always eating a **** load of carbs.
Anabolic-pump sounds like an interesting but promising product.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
it sure does sounds intresting and its intresting :) been on it since saturday and i like it

R3d

R3d

Awards
This is NOT a good time to be broke! :(

I want this... NOW ;)

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
you can always get a loan over your house and or car to buy supps:D

i seen your log and i can wait to open my DCP bottle to add it to my Flab-b-gone Recomp Stack but ****ing pct is not over yet :(

Has anyone used AP standalone? Any logs?

I've attempted and failed at carb cycling, so I'm always eating a **** load of carbs.
Anabolic-pump sounds like an interesting but promising product.

All the logs on AP where stand alone. I would put my money AP as the best stand alone supplement on the market.

If I had to chose it would be Food, exercise and Anabolic pump for the rest of my life.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
I take it YG/Yellow Gold was a previous name of Anabolic-Pump?
Any difference in the two?

Good log... thanks
yellow gold was the beta name, Anabolic Pump is a better formula, USP Labs tweaked the formula to work better, i remember that some one said that i dont remmeber if it was BOHICA or CHAPS

protomike

protomike

Awards
  • Established
yellow gold was the beta name, Anabolic Pump is a better formula, USP Labs tweaked the formula to work better, i remember that some one said that i dont remmeber if it was BOHICA or CHAPS
well its capped for the pansies who can't take it raw... also the tannins complex was added to the formula to make it more efficient and potent.