Cissus RX for person with kidney disease?

Kiwi

Awards
Attention USP Labs:

My father suffers from kidney disease caused by the use of analgesics 50 years ago. Presently his kidney function has deteriorated to the point that he will require a kidney transplant in coming months. He also suffers from a number of tendon and joint injuries, which Cissus RX may be able to offer relief for.

Does Cissus RX put any strain on the kidneys? I.e. should it be ok for him to try Cissus RX despite his poor kidney function?

Also, he has high blood pressure, which is controlled via medication.

I would greatly appreciate your feedback on this matter.

Thanks

Attention USP Labs:

My father suffers from kidney disease caused by the use of analgesics 50 years ago. Presently his kidney function has deteriorated to the point that he will require a kidney transplant in coming months. He also suffers from a number of tendon and joint injuries, which Cissus RX may be able to offer relief for.

Does Cissus RX put any strain on the kidneys? I.e. should it be ok for him to try Cissus RX despite his poor kidney function?

Thanks

It would be rectless for anyone on a forum to answer this question. I would take these concerns straight to your doctor.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
Attention USP Labs:

Thanks
sorry to hear about your dad bro

are you from NZ?

Kiwi

Awards
sorry to hear about your dad bro

are you from NZ?
Yep I'm from NZ and in NZ currently on holiday, although these days I live and work in London. Heading back there in a few days.

Seems to me that Cissus would be less toxic than the high strength voltaren that my father occassionally takes. Unfortunately his doctor has shed cold water on the idea of taking Cissus, writing it off as a worthless supplement - which I doubt is the case given the many sources of positive feedback on Cissus.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
Yep I'm from NZ and in NZ currently on holiday, although these days I live and work in London. Heading back there in a few days.

Seems to me that Cissus would be less toxic than the high strength voltaren that my father occassionally takes. Unfortunately his doctor has shed cold water on the idea of taking Cissus, writing it off as a worthless supplement - which I doubt is the case given the many sources of positive feedback on Cissus.
as far as the medical situation goes i with usp on this one but i hope things workout for your dad

i from nz as well bro, live and work in new plymouth, where u from?

anyway all the best:cheers:

Kiwi

Awards
as far as the medical situation goes i with usp on this one but i hope things workout for your dad

i from nz as well bro, live and work in new plymouth, where u from?

anyway all the best:cheers:
Another Kiwi on the forum - this is a truly international place. I'm from Christchurch. It's tough in NZ trying to afford many of the supplements being discussed on these forums with our relatively weak NZ dollar. I'm lucky to be earning Sterling currently so I can afford to buy some supps.