Cialabol

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Any news on when this iis going to be released again, i missed the first run and am eager to try this out.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I thought Cialobol and YG were united to become AP...is this not right?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh, my mistake... :ntome:

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
^^^ false alarm... "product not available" in red letters

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
then new and improved Cialabol name is Creulin

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Still think it should be called ZiriCEE...Release date? Sometime this year!!!

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Since i don't have cialabol would it be worthwhile to take 2 AP and some CEE preworkout or should i just stick with 1?

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Since i don't have cialabol would it be worthwhile to take 2 AP and some CEE preworkout or should i just stick with 1?
Remember that increasing AP means increasing also Complex carbs intake.

why dont you post some stats

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
If you were to take 2 AP I suggest you take one pre-workout with complex carbs and the other post-workout again with complex carbs. Also take your creatine pre and post workout.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Any word on when this Creulin will be available?

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Ok guys i got a question, since cialabol wont be available for a while can yall give me some suggestions on which cee or creatine product to use w/my AP. I am looking for something in pill form. I have used cre-ethyl thunder before and liked it but was wondering if there was anything new out that yall would suggest. Thanks guys and btw im loving the AP, i am leaning out a little and my muscles definitely look fuller.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys i got a question, since cialabol wont be available for a while can yall give me some suggestions on which cee or creatine product to use w/my AP. I am looking for something in pill form. I have used cre-ethyl thunder before and liked it but was wondering if there was anything new out that yall would suggest. Thanks guys and btw im loving the AP, i am leaning out a little and my muscles definitely look fuller.
from personal experience i recomend Ultimate Masspump Stack with creatine gluconate from nutraplanet but you can pick either CEE or gluconate
Ultimate MassPump Stack includes:

100 gram container of Arginine Ethyl Ester
100 gram container of Creatine Ethyl Ester or Creatine Gluconate
100 gram container of Citrulline Malate

NutraPlanet.com: Ultimate MassPump Stack (combo pack) By NutraPlanet

i l

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
from personal experience i recomend Ultimate Masspump Stack with creatine gluconate from nutraplanet

please expound, how were the pumps, strengths you know you know

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
the pumps were there, im not going to say that i was pumped all day but i was for a few hrs (around 2 if i didnt workout) if i worked out the pump would last longer, as far as strengh gains i cant tell you i gained this much from this stack since i dont document the weight that i do i just put plates and lift if i feel i can put another plate i do it, an i really liked the recovery between sets .

well sorry for the hijack
back to cialabol

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
from personal experience i recomend Ultimate Masspump Stack with creatine gluconate from nutraplanet but you can pick either CEE or gluconate
Ultimate MassPump Stack includes:

100 gram container of Arginine Ethyl Ester
100 gram container of Creatine Ethyl Ester or Creatine Gluconate
100 gram container of Citrulline Malate

NutraPlanet.com: Ultimate MassPump Stack (combo pack) By NutraPlanet

i l
I too am a fan of the Ultimate Mass Pump Stack. How have you been dosing it Zombie? Oh, and while I'm here any word on creulin/cialabol re/release date?

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
I too am a fan of the Ultimate Mass Pump Stack. How have you been dosing it Zombie? Oh, and while I'm here any word on creulin/cialabol re/release date?
3 grams of each 15 to 30 minutes prewrokout

browndustin

browndustin

Awards
Just to be clear on things, AP and Cialabol are basically supposed to be extremely synergistic, right? Wasn't Cialabol going to be part of AP until it was found to be too potent (and then I assume that AP was improved and headed in a different direction)?

I'd like to see a reunion. Never got to try Cialabol in the past but I've heard great things.

Just to be clear on things, AP and Cialabol are basically supposed to be extremely synergistic, right? Wasn't Cialabol going to be part of AP until it was found to be too potent (and then I assume that AP was improved and headed in a different direction)?

I'd like to see a reunion. Never got to try Cialabol in the past but I've heard great things.

The Tannins complex is in AP but let me tell you friend, the Creulin will be amazing. This may have to be a secret underground release. I hate to have the novice passing out!

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
The Tannins complex is in AP but let me tell you friend, the Creulin will be amazing. This may have to be a secret underground release. I hate to have the novice passing out!
inner circle release or elite inner inner deeper circle realease ?

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Will the creulin contain CEE or a different type of creatine?

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
i believe its creatine ethyl esther but i could be wrong

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Different, CEE Is a sham IMO and where does oth the EE go...anyone seen ENVY the movie with catch that.
Excellent, I am not a fan of CEE, I prefer gluconate or di-malate.

protomike

protomike

Awards
  • Established
Different, CEE Is a sham IMO and where does oth the EE go...anyone seen ENVY the movie with catch that.
jacob, do you mind expanding on that? and what type of creatine do you like? i only ask, cause i need to order some soon when my last bottle of cialabol ends.

on the topic of cialabol:
so far i've gone through three bottles... imo its a good product. if i take 6~8 caps at a time i can feel the hypo effects if i don't eat for 20mins or so. i can't wait to take my last bottle of it while i start back on ap, should make for some really nice nutrient shuttling.