Friend with Osteoporosis and SuperCissus

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
I have a friend who was just diagnosed with Osteoporosis (stems from other Genetic problems). I had mentioned SuperCissus to her. She looked at some of the research on it relating to Osteoporosis and one of her worries was the amount needed daily needed in the studies. Now I don't know how much was used in most studies. But If any of the reps or Jacob knows this. How much "stronger" is Suppercissus compared to what is used in most studies? I already know there is many other aspects I can use to help her(exercises, nutrition etc...) but I need to know about the SuperCissus side of it.

-Thanks

I have a friend who was just diagnosed with Osteoporosis (stems from other Genetic problems). I had mentioned SuperCissus to her. She looked at some of the research on it relating to Osteoporosis and one of her worries was the amount needed daily needed in the studies. Now I don't know how much was used in most studies. But If any of the reps or Jacob knows this. How much "stronger" is Suppercissus compared to what is used in most studies? I already know there is many other aspects I can use to help her(exercises, nutrition etc...) but I need to know about the SuperCissus side of it.

-Thanks
Most of the research is on bone, I would use 1 cap morning miday and night. I also would take with extra calciumn with Vd3 mainly this form..Microcrystalline Hydroxyapatite)

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Most of the research is on bone, I would use 1 cap morning miday and night. I also would take with extra calciumn with Vd3 mainly this form..Microcrystalline Hydroxyapatite)
That's what I suggested to her. But she wanted to know how much stronger your cissus is compared to what is used in studies. I know your extract is stronger but I need to give her peace of mind. Shes just worried that she wouldn't get enough from the caps. So I need to be able to say "don't worry its (insert number) times stronger then is used in most research"

Thanks J

That's what I suggested to her. But she wanted to know how much stronger your cissus is compared to what is used in studies. I know your extract is stronger but I need to give her peace of mind. Shes just worried that she wouldn't get enough from the caps. So I need to be able to say "don't worry its (insert number) times stronger then is used in most research"

Thanks J

They used a crude 2.0% extract ours is 10%.

Bering C

Bering C

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'll put this here instead of a new thread. I just gave a bottle to a friend who gets gout occasionally, he knows its diet related but this last bout of gout (that was bad) is taking longer to diminish, he is dosing 2 caps 3 times per day, we'll see what happens.