Would AP and DCP be ok to use together?

Trying to figure out a badass gut-b-gone combo

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, I personally think that would be a wicked combo. I know CHAPS is on that right now and Badda-ba-ba-ba Lovvvin it like JT..

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Yes, I personally think that would be a wicked combo. I know CHAPS is on that right now and Badda-ba-ba-ba Lovvvin it like JT..
I concur. As long as you are one of the people who respond favorably to TTA. Had me cramping pretty bad making cardio tough. Recommend slowly ramping the dose to find what you can tolerate and take in plenty of water and potassium. IMO

rxp1997

rxp1997

Awards
  • Established
I think RPN has a solid TTA product with DCP. Personally I have not felt the cramping effects at all, as opposed to when I was taking lipidfx. It could well be because of the included potassium pyruvate. They are both part of my recomp stack along with Dicana, StimX(AM), C2(DAY) and cAmp(BEDTIME).

Dosing wise I haven't taken AP and DCP at the same time, the closest has been in the AM and that is maybe 30mins apart.

donk

Awards
I started DCP last monday and no cramping so far will get my AP probable like monday or tuesday and add it to my everything and the kitchen sink stack i got going right now. I wish I knew where my digital camera went so i could take some before pics.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Perhaps a stack discount is in order...DCP and AP?

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established

I like that idear! I am interested in giving the DCP a try after I am through experimenting with AP solo. I would surely pick some up in a stack. :D

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Ya i'm loving the AP+DCP stack and no cramps even at 10 caps a day, just a nice sustained warm feeling.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
My AP and DCP is in the mail.... glad to hear someone is doing a log, gonna have to find it.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Complete obliteration of fat disposition, AP + DCP = fat cell remission

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hell, throw in SesaThin for glucose, liver, kidney, and cardiovascular health. Not only aesthetically pleasing, but also physiologically healthy.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hell, throw in SesaThin for glucose, liver, kidney, and cardiovascular health. Not only aesthetically pleasing, but also physiologically healthy.
lol..We'd have Thermonuclear warfare.

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
I was reading up on some fat burners and read about DCP and planned on getting some later this week. Good to know I was not the only one thinking this way!

R3d

R3d

Awards
I'm taking DCP and I am desperately wanting to try AP with it.

Stack that **** and give me a discount:toofunny:
No joke. lol

Rumor has it that a RPN and USPlabs will hook up for some fun times.

R3d

R3d

Awards
Let's go!

I have a Birthday next week=plenty of spending money :D

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
::: whistles ::::

Something Wicked This Way Comes.... Could it be an Anabolic Armageddon Recomp Stack?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Something Wicked This Way Comes.... Could it be an Anabolic Armageddon Recomp Stack?
Do we have a Reville fan... or is that just some mistaken words well put together?

Also... AP + DCP + Sesathin stack for sale would make my life SO MUCH BETTER right now. I do need to buy up the SesaThin to take with my Scivation Sesamin. And wanted to scoop up the DCP + AP. BTW... going to cap the TTA alone so I can supplement some interesting doses with DCP?

Adams

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The SesaThin option will be added as soon as supply is verified.

Capped TTA WILL be coming as soon as we can fit it into our production schedule.

The SesaThin option will be added as soon as supply is verified.

Capped TTA WILL be coming as soon as we can fit it into our production schedule.
How many pages is that schedule:study:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

S'gon be like Mad Max up in this biatch.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How many pages is that schedule:study:
DCP alone has production monopolized for the next week. With new products in development, and the NP bulk capped line, we are booked solid for the next 6 weeks.

So...MANY pages. :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You should also check out the Bradbury novel.

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
Now from what I have read, TTA acts as a PPRAa activator in the liver making it a fat burning machine. The question is, how will fat be liberated to be fed into the furnace when DCP is used? I've looked at Omega Sports Burn3d which also looks solid because it adds in Green Tea and Forskolin to free up our fatty acids to be burnt, but I opted for DCP because of its other supporting goodies. So wouldn't something like cAMP, which is on sale, be more synergistic than just another PPRA activator like sesamin in a thermonuculear fat destoying stack?

P.S. I have 2 DCP, 2 AP, and 3 Camp I'm planning to stack in the comming months. I will probably do a log, or at least a review. Is there a limit to the amount of time one can stay on cAMP?

Now from what I have read, TTA acts as a PPRAa activator in the liver making it a fat burning machine. The question is, how will fat be liberated to be fed into the furnace when DCP is used? I've looked at Omega Sports Burn3d which also looks solid because it adds in Green Tea and Forskolin to free up our fatty acids to be burnt, but I opted for DCP because of its other supporting goodies. So wouldn't something like cAMP, which is on sale, be more synergistic than just another PPRA activator like sesamin in a thermonuculear fat destoying stack?

P.S. I have 2 DCP, 2 AP, and 3 Camp I'm planning to stack in the comming months. I will probably do a log, or at least a review. Is there a limit to the amount of time one can stay on cAMP?
I agree and I would add about 200mg caffiene to my cAMP pre workout.

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
One thing that I have been pondering regarding the combination of DCP and AP is the PPAR effects.

TTA is a strong activator of PPAR alpha, but also a mild agonist of ppar beta and a weak agonist of ppar gamma (in other words, it activates all the PPAR receptor subtypes but in the order of alpha > beta > gamm).

AP is said to be antagonistic to PPAR gamma.

I'm wondering if combining the two eliminates the PPAR gamma stimulation (that is, equal agonism and antagonism) or where exactly the happy medium between AP and DCP is regarding gamma stimulation (is AP a stronger antagonist than TTA is an agonist? Do we really know?).

Not really asking for clarification unless this information is known, but something I was thinking about.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Evomuse 3
ericool007 Supplements 21
DBee Evomuse 16
bell1986 Evomuse 0
Supplements 1