Can anyone help me?

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
I cant find powerfull anywhere! Can anyone spare a bottle? I miscalculated on my 3 month recomp and could use another bottle. I can pay via a money order or paypal. THanks. I hope Im not breaking any rules here, Im not trying too. Or will the new and improved be out in the next month or two?

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
problem is, theres no where too restock I think!

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
NP has bulk Muira Puama. Maybe that would work for ya till some PowerfuLL came around?

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
I suggest you look further afield than USA for supply of PowerFULL, UK for example...just beware of the price.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Look in the supplement auction, maybe under the miscellaneous section...... wink, wink

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
use google and type in "usp powerfull" but you'll be paying around $34 - $36 per bottle.

i can't give out sources that aren't board sponsers sorry

good luck

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
ya i know one place that has it for that much but i was hoping someone here that wasnt using it would sell for the great price they paid, lol

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Not only is there PowerFULL, but DNA and Cialabol too !!

(((A^T^R)))

(((A^T^R)))

Banned
Awards
I cant find powerfull anywhere! Can anyone spare a bottle? I miscalculated on my 3 month recomp and could use another bottle. I can pay via a money order or paypal. THanks. I hope Im not breaking any rules here, Im not trying too. Or will the new and improved be out in the next month or two?
I just got bulk powerfull from NP. Why are you acting like this stuff is so hard to get? I actually got 500 grams worth on 1/10/06. Which is like 5 months supply. It is readily available.

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
ive got some powerfull to spare if you are still interested

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
I could perhaps get a box of my own PowerFULL to BP, BOHICA or Jacob and they could then sell it onto you guys if you like. Looking at non-board sponsors seems the easiest thing though, google and you may find some.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
i just luv people who speak before they think

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Okay guys...might I suggest you have a look around some of our declared distributors/retailers. You may find what you are looking for there...

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
most of got some in, i checked the other day and they said they didnt have any