Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Read-

AM,I sometimes sound like a broken record in my thanks to my consumers and anabolicminds. This board attitude on AM has allowed us to rocket onto the industry as an emerging power in supplement science.

Our unique approach to extractions was first thought of as a marketing ploy, but with time, the public has realized that USPlabs is for real. The products are for real. Our customers are REAL!

USPlabs went through a partner split that could destroy any business. My love for the community, company, and morality has superseded any negative.

Since Re-opening USPlabs with Anabolic Pump and Super Cissus RX, two products I believe have changed supplementation. Anabolic Pump, in my humble opinion could be one the greatest of all time. I will let you guys label it. We profited more in 5 weeks than all of LAST YEAR. I am humbled by this transpiration and will always REMEBER MY ROOTs. The more we make, the more free **** I gift.lol

Thank you thank you thank you!!!

Much Respect

Jacob Geissler

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
did yo say FREE? We ALL love FREE!!!!!!!!

Much thanks to you for remembering your roots and being so humble!

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Jacob job well done brother, keep it up. Karma is very real.

Jsouth

Jsouth

Awards
Great Job man, its companies like yours that keep the supplement afloat in a industry stricken with lies

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great job Jacob. I hope your success continues man.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Thank you Jacob, for those innovating supps and everything you have done. Keep up the good job and keep making supps:D please :)

browndustin

browndustin

Awards
Thanks, Jacob. Sorry for jumping on the hate wagon in the beginning.

I HAVE SEEN TEH LIGHT!!!!!1!!11 :D

(seriously though, congratulations and thank you very much. enjoy your time away)

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
you're the man Jacob! (And dont let those fools over at BB tell you otherwise!)

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I have had the good fortune of speaking with Jacob on the phone a number of times.

In speaking with him I do know for a fact that he truly does have a passion for what he does and feels he can and wants to change the world for the good. It is very nice to hear the excitement when he speaks about products even those which he does not have time to develop.

I think if he could clone himself there would be 3 or four other supplment/food companies with new innovative and VERY beneficial products coming out ever few days. When he gets going he talks very rapidly and I struggle to absorb all the information he is giving out, which includes ideas for products which he says in a matter of fact way

". . . so make that new product, it will do VERY well for you then you could change it a little and it would be healthy for this segment of the population then take it national and . . . and then for another product I want you to take XYZ and flavor that and sell it as a . . . . "

All the while no mention of him getting any credit or sharing in any profit from the number of product ideas that come from him like a fountain. Unfortunately I just have not had time myself to do anything with these ideas either, but it REALLY is fun talking/listening to him.

Your friend CROWLER

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
USPlabs isn't one of the top (THE Top, in my mind) supplement companies for nothing.

You earned it Jacob. Thanks for bringing us cutting edge innovation!

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Hard work and actual integrity pay off to those who have it. USP most certainly does have it. Congrats Jacob, glad to see a good company recieve it's just deserts.

browndustin

browndustin

Awards
Bump.

I want Jacob to know just how much guys like me appreciate the things he does.

I’ve always appreciated the little guys. Controlled Labs, Anabolic Innovations, etc… USPLabs products reign supreme though (and MN ;) ). I’m just starting to use some of these supplements and I’m just kicking myself for not picking up any Cialabol, DNA or cAMP when they were available!!! I can’t wait to try out the reformulated products.

I love how you’re bringing all of these new herbs out. It’s amazing. All of your products are completely exotic and it’s sweet to be using something that’s not just another rehashed creatine product. USPLabs supplements work. Cissus blew everything out of the water because it’s the one supplement that actually DID what it was supposed to, and it totally exceeded my expectations (currently having no shoulder problems at all).

Pat yourself on the back. You deserve all the moula that’s probably pouring in right now. I’m going to be supporting USPLabs in the long run, if I don’t end up filing for bankruptcy first that is. Thanks for doing what you can to lower costs too, I’d be a goner otherwise lol

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Jacob, congrats on all of the success. You deserve all of the fruits that come with being innovative, trustworthy and honest. I hope that the best of your past is the least of your future. So you're going away for a couple of days, huh? Panama maybe? HAHAHA! Cheers and enjoy your time off because when you get back, you're gonna be BUSY!!!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My shoulder and knees want to thank you for Cissus. Seriously, those little caps have helped out so much and I tell all of friends to give it a shot.

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
its real simple. You have great products, my cabinet is full of them and you treat people right. Congrats on your success and i hope it continues for a long time to come.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
thanks bro, usp labs is number one in my book

glsa17

Awards
  • Established
It is refreshing to see a supp. company publicly thanking their supporters. Thank you for providing us with excellent customer service and products. :head:

nvr2loud

nvr2loud

Awards
  • Established
Jacob,
Your time and effort that you put into your products and customer support is greatly appreciated. Your hard work and dedication shows off in the end. Keep up the great work with your innovative products and your support in this bodybuilding industry.

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
AM,I sometimes sound like a broken record in my thanks to my consumers and anabolicminds. This board attitude on AM has allowed us to rocket onto the industry as an emerging power in supplement science.

Our unique approach to extractions was first thought of as a marketing ploy, but with time, the public has realized that USPlabs is for real. The products are for real. Our customers are REAL!

USPlabs went through a partner split that could destroy any business. My love for the community, company, and morality has superseded any negative.

Since Re-opening USPlabs with Anabolic Pump and Super Cissus RX, two products I believe have changed supplementation. Anabolic Pump, in my humble opinion could be one the greatest of all time. I will let you guys label it. We profited more in 5 weeks than all of LAST YEAR. I am humbled by this transpiration and will always REMEBER MY ROOTs. The more we make, the more free **** I gift.lol

Much Respect

Jacob Geissler
I would say that AnabolicPump is the best. In my opinion, theres no supplement better and super cissus in awesome as well. Congrats on the success!

I have had the good fortune of speaking with Jacob on the phone a number of times.

In speaking with him I do know for a fact that he truly does have a passion for what he does and feels he can and wants to change the world for the good. It is very nice to hear the excitement when he speaks about products even those which he does not have time to develop.

I think if he could clone himself there would be 3 or four other supplment/food companies with new innovative and VERY beneficial products coming out ever few days. When he gets going he talks very rapidly and I struggle to absorb all the information he is giving out, which includes ideas for products which he says in a matter of fact way

". . . so make that new product, it will do VERY well for you then you could change it a little and it would be healthy for this segment of the population then take it national and . . . and then for another product I want you to take XYZ and flavor that and sell it as a . . . . "

All the while no mention of him getting any credit or sharing in any profit from the number of product ideas that come from him like a fountain. Unfortunately I just have not had time myself to do anything with these ideas either, but it REALLY is fun talking/listening to him.

Your friend CROWLER
Crowler my friend, the feelings are reciprocated! Crowler is a super unselfish with his resources!

We do need to merge the minds and release a product!

glsa17

Awards
  • Established
Crowler my friend, the feelings are reciprocated! Crowler is a super unselfish with his resources!

Like Ben Stiller's character in "Starsky and Hutch" said,

"DO IT!" "DO IT!"

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established

soo that means we should stand by and wait for another limited realese product?:lol:

protomike

protomike

Awards
  • Established

Much Respect

Jacob Geissler
thank you jacob! without usplabs my shoulder and knee would just be in constant pain. without ap i would probably have a tougher time recomping. thank you for taking the time to answer my emails and to give me insight. without people like you this board wouldn 't be as fun... honestly, thank you jacob.

michael

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
I want to chime in by saying that your products have infused new life into my workouts not to mention my life in general. Super is just that, my joints and bones are feeling better, BIG PROPS. I too wish you the best in all your endeavers business and otherwise. Sincere thanks