New PowerFULL

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Any details to offer on this new PowerFULL? Just a stronger concentration of the same product, or a new formula?

Any details to offer on this new PowerFULL? Just a stronger concentration of the same product, or a new formula?

Stronger..1 caps equals about 2 1/2 caps of old formula! I in nasty negotiations.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Interesting...... I'll speak for everyone and say we are excited to hear how this one comes out.

browndustin

browndustin

Awards
Interesting...... I'll speak for everyone and say we are excited to hear how this one comes out.
DON’T PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH!! jk :D

Really excited about this new extraction. Wheeeee~!!!

Alpha Omega

Alpha Omega

Awards
so this just means that you have to take less for the same effect? So instead of 6-9 per day it will be like 3-4???

crappero

Awards
Hey Jacob, are there any new ingredients, or just a better extract of the same?

bigstabile

bigstabile

Awards
  • Established
Everyone please pray to Santa that this works out.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Sounds awesome. I love P'full - but taking 9 to 10 caps gets annoying...

(The bulk idea was awesome though - haven't tried it yet.)

so this just means that you have to take less for the same effect? So instead of 6-9 per day it will be like 3-4???
Well yes and no, we concentrated the bulk herb down to the highest concentrations so sapogenins and dopamine agonists to exert adaptagenic, prolactin lowering, testosterone elevating, lactic acid buffering effects and mind muscle connection.

Yes less capsules will blow away the current formula..

Alpha Omega

Alpha Omega

Awards
just my luck, I just ordered 2 bottles of the old formula...oh well....its still good stuff

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
So 5 caps of the new stuff will be equal to 12 caps of the old formula :box:

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
just my luck, I just ordered 2 bottles of the old formula...oh well....its still good stuff

Alpha, where did you find powerfull caps? I have only been able to find the bulk which great stuff.

SwordBurn

SwordBurn

Awards
  • Established
Did you guys discontinue Powerfull until the new line comes out?

Both NutraPlanet and Planetary Nutrition show Powerfull as "Unavailable" or "Out of Stock".

SMOKEPALADIN

SMOKEPALADIN

Awards
  • Established
Did you guys discontinue Powerfull until the new line comes out?
Yes no more caps until the new version, NP may have some of the bulk powder left.

dam225

Awards
I have been on the new powerful for about 5 days now and I can tell you I am walking boner lol. I do not know the anabolic effects of this yet but I will tell you it is great in the libido/erection department :wave:

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
I have been on the new powerful for about 5 days now and I can tell you I am walking boner lol. I do not know the anabolic effects of this yet but I will tell you it is great in the libido/erection department :wave:
well, that's good to know if you got a lady. give us some feedback if you notice anything anabolic please

He is on AP which dominates in that department, but he should notice increase in endurance, better cordination, better deeper anabolic sleep, deeper mind muscle connection, lactic acid buffering effect, along with all the positive sexual sides..

I can not wait to give doug the NEW TNA product. He will be hard to beat this year!

(((A^T^R)))

(((A^T^R)))

Banned
Awards
When is it gonna be available...once again,since this question wasn't answered the first time.
-grimface-