cialabol? whos using it?

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
This product is kind of secondary with all the AP hype going on but I was wondering who is using it now and who has used it. I have several bottles and will be using it in the second wave of my recompe in 4 months.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
I have and will be restarting use on Sunday, I'm half tempted to start right now... Anything you wanna know in paticular? ie dosing

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
When is it giong to be available again? I missed out on teh first run and would like to use some w/the AP i picked up.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Sometime soon after new year it will be available, i used 14 bottles of it straight at 12 caps a day and LOVED it, strength went through the roof, i put on 10lbs of lbm and dropped 10lbs of fat, it was some major recomping effects. The final formula will just be more potent so you won't need to be popping 12 a day like i was.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
No not really, just wondering if it was a good product. It has Usplabs on the label so Im sure its solid. I wouldnt mind taking it now but I think taking that and AP would be too much. I dont want too have too down that many carbs. Ive yet too figure out dosing but I dont think that will be too much of a issue. Im doing a major recompe and Im doing it in waves. Im doing 3 phases at 3 months a piece. The first wave is AP, Stim x, DCP and Powerfull. The second wave will be sesathin, cialabol, and camp with maybe powerfull still in the mix or i might take a break from it

browndustin

browndustin

Awards
Where in the heck did you guys get this stuff? And DNA and all these other USPLabs products?

Dang, I really missed out. I should have joined AM a long time ago instead of just lurked. :p

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
No not really, just wondering if it was a good product. It has Usplabs on the label so Im sure its solid. I wouldnt mind taking it now but I think taking that and AP would be too much. I dont want too have too down that many carbs. Ive yet too figure out dosing but I dont think that will be too much of a issue. Im doing a major recompe and Im doing it in waves. Im doing 3 phases at 3 months a piece. The first wave is AP, Stim x, DCP and Powerfull. The second wave will be sesathin, cialabol, and camp with maybe powerfull still in the mix or i might take a break from it
The only problem was the blend wasn't right so you might want/have to dose 12+ caps/day. Other than that it's a solid product.

Cialabol and cAMPH make for a good stack, great for recomping.

Where in the heck did you guys get this stuff? And DNA and all these other USPLabs products?

Dang, I really missed out. I should have joined AM a long time ago instead of just lurked. :p
USP did a big ol' sale a little while back, DNA was one they didn't test at all but those who have taken it gave great feedback, I have 5 bottles but want to save them for later. Cialabol is a creatine/nutrient partition supplement that was originally meant to be part of the "holy grail"-a kind of fushion of Anabolic-Pump and Cialabol-but USP decided they would be too potent together and that they would be released as separate products.

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
Cialabol is a great product. If you have it you will really like it. I think cialabol is in the top 2 of USP products.. I have been wondering were it is at since i have some buds who have been trying to get some.. I have a nice stash of it myself...

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
usp's supplements dont seem to stick around to long do they? with the exception of powerfull and cissus..

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
It was beta, the final product will be released sometime next year.

m88tow

Awards
I am down to 1 bottle left, I had 3 and used 2 of them. I really liked it alot but damn you had to take a ****load of pills everyday.

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
i guess i was lucky i saw good results with only 6 a day.

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
I need it cuz I hate taking creatine as a powder. Gotta have my caps!!!

browndustin

browndustin

Awards
Can't wait till the final version of cialabol is released then! I hear nothing but good things.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
i dont think some of the stuff sticks around because they do alot of exparamental stuff.
It sounds like cialabol is a winner though. it will be more popular when it comes out

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
USP did a big ol' sale a little while back, DNA was one they didn't test at all but those who have taken it gave great feedback, I have 5 bottles but want to save them for later. Cialabol is a creatine/nutrient partition supplement that was originally meant to be part of the "holy grail"-a kind of fushion of Anabolic-Pump and Cialabol-but USP decided they would be too potent together and that they would be released as separate products.
That's not just some marketing ploy their guys i've stacked them and the problem and you need to increase your carb intake by roughly 100%. The only reason as a all in one is that sooo much more food was needed that if you didnt have your eating right you wouldn't get the results. Feel free to stack them, but expect to have to pound down 100g's of carbs per meal, no joke!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
usp's supplements dont seem to stick around to long do they? with the exception of powerfull and cissus..
Yeah we are bastards, constantly coming out with potent, effective, and innovative products instead of always keeping the same line-up. Us ****ers!

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
Ya what a joke, Usplabs is about the only company I trust except for a couple of others on this board. Usplabs works, if they didnt, they wouldnt of gotten hundreds of dollars out of me.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
Name me a product that u guys have had that didnt work?

protomike

protomike

Awards
  • Established
I have and will be restarting use on Sunday, I'm half tempted to start right now... Anything you wanna know in paticular? ie dosing
ziri, i can't quite remember, but how much creatine should be stacked with cialabol? would you say two or three grams or cee or cg?

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
ziri, i can't quite remember, but how much creatine should be stacked with cialabol? would you say two or three grams or cee or cg?
Cialabol already has CEE in it, no need to stack with other creatine.

protomike

protomike

Awards
  • Established
Cialabol already has CEE in it, no need to stack with other creatine.
i know that... im just tryin to make sure i have an optimal dosage of creatine with it. ie if i was dosing only ten cialabol a day should i have some supplemental creatine as well, or would that be over kill?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
3-3.5 grams or CEE is the norm i think. So outside creatine supplementation (assuming its CEE) would depend on how much CEE is in each capsule and how many caps are taken. I didnt seem to find the exact amount of CEE in each capsule on the Nutraplanet right up....For instance, if 5 cialabol = 1.5g CEE then you could supplement 1.5-3g bulk CEE with it, I would probably do something like that myself (if i had some cialabol).

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
i dont care what its names, it can be named BIGLIKEJACOB, I dont care, as long as it works.