AP Contest

DoubleDeuceAK47

Awards
Now for the contest what are the rules about what you can or can't stack AP with??? I mean like lets say im over here stackin it with CEE and then theres some guy stackin it with some roids?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Now think about it for a second...Do you honestly believe without testing there is any way besides anyone's 'word' to know what they are stacking it with?

Just looking at the contest it pretty much is trying to see what kind of changes(positive) can be brought on by taking AP. If you're stacking everything under the sun can you really say it was from AP?

DoubleDeuceAK47

Awards
Well then whoevers stackin everything under the sun will win the lifetime supply! Lol. Maybe they should make us send blood work :p

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
^^ You're probably right but even bloodowrk can be fudged. Go in and do your best and even if you don't win at least you made some positive changes in your life :) Silver lining and all.

DoubleDeuceAK47

Awards
Yea man im just using it as motivation im gonna go stock up on massive amounts of chicken breasts potatoes rice grits and eggs. Probably some betaine for digestive support to help me with my overeating hehe.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I find that i seem to digest my food better on AP, no bloat even after big meals and HUGE meals are super minor bloat but i NEVER feel digustingly stuffed, and i can ALWAYS eat like not even 2 hours later, lol.