Kyra Gracie= my future wife
Awards
  • Established
I'm going to be doing a cutter this spring, it looks kinda like this:

Week 1-8: 150 mg test ed
Week 1-8: 150 mg EQ ed
Week 3-8: 4mg M-Trn
Week 1-infinity: 40 mcg IGF E3D

I'm wondering if I should use my AP on cycle for fatloss or should I hold off until PCT and beyond so that my fatloss won't rebound and it will all be for nothing. I should also mention that I have to do a good amount of cardio, I'm probably going to be running anywhere from 3-6 times/week and doing MMA training 3-6 days/week plus lifting twice/week. Will the pumps I get from AP be too much to run well or would they not interfere?

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
AP will help your cadio and mma with its recovery ability. I would use it during the whole process. From what i here AP on cycle cialabol best for pct...

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What ester of Boldenone are you using, Propionate or Undeclynate? If you are using the Undecylnate than running it for 8 weeks and injecting ED isn't the greatest choice. If it is Undeclynate then you need to extend its usage to at least 12-14 weeks, IMHO, to derive any of EQ's benefits.

If you have the money for it, I would run AP throughout the cycle and Post Cycle, but if you are limited in supply, I would save it for Post Cycle.

mywetnightmares

Awards
  • Established
I'm using bold base trans.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ahh, makes much more sense then.

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
Mullet-

I saw the thread on USP products and pct. Is or can you do a write up on using USP products during cycle and pct. You have added a few new products since then. I apologize if this is in the wrong section or not something you guys won't to promote for obivous reasons.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, I could do another write-up featuring AP and Supercissus in Post Cycle if there was some interest.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
No, I could do another write-up featuring AP and Supercissus in Post Cycle if there was some interest.
there's always interest, your articles are very informative:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cool, I'll have it up in a few days then.

browndustin

browndustin

Awards
Bump on the PCT write up…

What about TNA as well?

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
Ill be looking forward too the writeups

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
you know.. any info on running ap with igf would be really cool. Since i am looking at doing that any additional info would be nice... Not to mention an additional avenue for usp products to be included in. :)

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
you know.. any info on running ap with igf would be really cool. Since i am looking at doing that any additional info would be nice... Not to mention an additional avenue for usp products to be included in. :)
Hmm, it's something I've been curious about...plus IGF-1 = GLUT4 expression, I think AP and LR3-IGF-1 could prove extremely potent with the newly formed fibers being fed nutrients to help mature them. I'd like to hear the opinion of someone who knows more though.

mywetnightmares

Awards
  • Established
Just curious are you applying 150mg ed of each with appx 50mg ed being absorbed or are you going big and applying 450mg ed with appx 150mg ed absorbed?
150 applied, 50 absorbed.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to be using IGF-1 in my pct along with AP so i can give you some feedback in 12 weeks or so.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I've been using AP for a little over 2 weeks, and I'll start using IGF tomorrow. Probably 20mics 3xday, EOD. I'll let you know how it goes.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I've been using AP for a little over 2 weeks, and I'll start using IGF tomorrow. Probably 20mics 3xday, EOD. I'll let you know how it goes.
I'm really excited to see those results, i imagine they will be similar to IGF-1+insulin

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I'm really excited to see those results, i imagine they will be similar to IGF-1+insulin
I'm thinking better then igf+slin, only because I've only run slin PWO and AP is active pretty much all day. I'm a little hesitant to run slin 3x day, if I did it would probably be EOD. I have high expectations for igf+AP, mostly due to AP.

I'm thinking better then igf+slin, only because I've only run slin PWO and AP is active pretty much all day. I'm a little hesitant to run slin 3x day, if I did it would probably be EOD. I have high expectations for igf+AP, mostly due to AP.

How is AP treating you?

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
How is AP treating you?
Very well. The only remotely bad thing I can say about AP is that it seems to force me to sleep more, which is actually a really good thing. In 2.5 weeks I've noticed increased well being, strength, pumps, and appetite. So far this is the best supp I have ever taken, and unfortunately I'm a supp whore. Do you think I would achieve similar results using glucophage/metformin? The reason I ask is because I have a bunch of the stuff sitting around and wondered if I should give it a shot. I'm sure I'll test it out and compare the two at some point in time, but I'm not stopping AP ever if the results keep coming. Thanks for a great supp.

Very well. The only remotely bad thing I can say about AP is that it seems to force me to sleep more, which is actually a really good thing. In 2.5 weeks I've noticed increased well being, strength, pumps, and appetite. So far this is the best supp I have ever taken, and unfortunately I'm a supp whore. Do you think I would achieve similar results using glucophage/metformin? The reason I ask is because I have a bunch of the stuff sitting around and wondered if I should give it a shot. I'm sure I'll test it out and compare the two at some point in time, but I'm not stopping AP ever if the results keep coming. Thanks for a great supp.

would you mind sending this as a testimonial to [email protected] with your real name, state, and city for our national add campaign.

Metformin needs insulin to work. I would not use metoformin. AP is much better in my opinion.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
If you do decided to drop the AP and run the glucophage then let us know how they compare. Also something to keep inmind is that glucophage takes a full 12 weeks to get peak insulin sensitivity. Also they are super similar BUT glucophage doesn't block fat storage the way that AP does, i'm all for drug use don't get me wrong, lol. In this case though i'd take AP over glucophage.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
would you mind sending this as a testimonial to [email protected] with your real name, state, and city for our national add campaign.

Metformin needs insulin to work. I would not use metoformin. AP is much better in my opinion.
What's in it for me? JK, absolutely I'd love to help your company out in any way possible, seeing as you've done so much for me. I'll send it now.

What's in it for me? JK, absolutely I'd love to help your company out in any way possible, seeing as you've done so much for me. I'll send it now.
Easy answer..with your testimonial we recruit clients and cater to a larger customer base that will increase net profit that allows for greater product research and developement allowing you to use supplements that work..

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Easy answer..with your testimonial we recruit clients and cater to a larger customer base that will increase net profit that allows for greater product research and developement allowing you to use supplements that work..
M'kay!

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to be running AP/Powerfull with a bulk creatine cocktail and Lean Xtreme/LR3 IGF-1 for PCT in a couple weeks.

My gains have tapered off the last few weeks and I expect to do awesome with PCT! I actually look forward to it.

I will probably log it if the new USP forums are up in time.