Hey USP

I don't have my receipt from my ap purchase any way I could get a copy? I would like to participate in your contest.

Hell YA!

anyone else in this predicament please post in this thread. I will handle it.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Hell YA!

anyone else in this predicament please post in this thread. I will handle it.
Same. Also... I know we must enter by january 19th, but when do we need to begin?

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
no receipt here....
Alos looking for the rules as far as using anything else.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
haha thanx...So when can we start logging? I jus took pix..all type of pix wink wink..
We have a very scientific method in place to determine contest participation log inception protocol.

How it works:

A wide variety of different conjunctions and configurations involving the planets typically occur during the course of any given year. It is highly unusual, however, when three or more bright planets appear to reside in the same small area of the sky.

From our Earthly vantage point and during much of the year, we can readily observe Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn with our unaided eyes as they revolve around the Sun. Each of these planets appears to move against the starry background at their own speeds and along their own tracks.

Because they move at different speeds and at varying distances from the Sun, the positions of all five planets at any particular time is unique to that particular moment.

All of these naked eye planets -- and the Moon as well -- closely follow an imaginary line in the sky called the ecliptic, an important reference point in many respects for astronomers and skywatchers.

The ecliptic is the apparent path that the Sun appears to take through the sky, over the course of the year, as a result of the Earth’s revolution around it. Technically, the ecliptic represents the extension or projection of the plane of the Earth’s orbit out towards the sky. But since the Moon and planets move in similar planes, these bodies, when visible in our sky, always stay relatively close to the ecliptic line.

Twelve of the constellations through which the ecliptic passes form the Zodiac; their names, which can be readily identified on standard star charts, are familiar to millions of horoscope users who would be hard pressed to find them in the actual sky.

Got it?

We have a very scientific method in place to determine contest participation log inception protocol.

How it works:

A wide variety of different conjunctions and configurations involving the planets typically occur during the course of any given year. It is highly unusual, however, when three or more bright planets appear to reside in the same small area of the sky.

From our Earthly vantage point and during much of the year, we can readily observe Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn with our unaided eyes as they revolve around the Sun. Each of these planets appears to move against the starry background at their own speeds and along their own tracks.

Because they move at different speeds and at varying distances from the Sun, the positions of all five planets at any particular time is unique to that particular moment.

All of these naked eye planets -- and the Moon as well -- closely follow an imaginary line in the sky called the ecliptic, an important reference point in many respects for astronomers and skywatchers.

The ecliptic is the apparent path that the Sun appears to take through the sky, over the course of the year, as a result of the Earth’s revolution around it. Technically, the ecliptic represents the extension or projection of the plane of the Earth’s orbit out towards the sky. But since the Moon and planets move in similar planes, these bodies, when visible in our sky, always stay relatively close to the ecliptic line.

Twelve of the constellations through which the ecliptic passes form the Zodiac; their names, which can be readily identified on standard star charts, are familiar to millions of horoscope users who would be hard pressed to find them in the actual sky.

Got it?
Smoking again?:icon_lol:

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
i threw mine away didnt know there was going too be a contest and i knew i wouldnt need it because the product rocks!