Hey USP

  1. Board Sponsor
    WhatsaRoid?'s Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,428
    Answers
    0

    Hey USP


    I don't have my receipt from my ap purchase any way I could get a copy? I would like to participate in your contest.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218

  2. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid?
    I don't have my receipt from my ap purchase any way I could get a copy? I would like to participate in your contest.

    Hell YA!

    anyone else in this predicament please post in this thread. I will handle it.
  3. Senior Member
    sublimejeh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,685
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs
    Hell YA!

    anyone else in this predicament please post in this thread. I will handle it.
    Same. Also... I know we must enter by january 19th, but when do we need to begin?
    Get your FREE RIPPED GUIDE

    www.newstarathletics.com/rippedfree
    •   
       

  4. Board Sponsor
    WhatsaRoid?'s Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,428
    Answers
    0

    board reps can do this too? also whats the rules as for as roid use?
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218
  5. Board Sponsor
    macedaddy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    36
    Posts
    6,072
    Answers
    0

    no receipt here....
    Alos looking for the rules as far as using anything else.
  6. Board Sponsor
    WhatsaRoid?'s Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,428
    Answers
    0

    I wish I could get some test prop lol but I would never use it anyway cuz roids are bad..
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218
  7. Board Sponsor
    macedaddy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    36
    Posts
    6,072
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid?
    I wish I could get some test prop lol but I would never use it anyway cuz roids are bad..
    what's a "roid"?

  8. Board Sponsor
    WhatsaRoid?'s Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,428
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy
    what's a "roid"?

    haha thanx...So when can we start logging? I jus took pix..all type of pix wink wink..
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218
  9. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    bpmartyr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Age
    41
    Posts
    4,448
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid?
    haha thanx...So when can we start logging? I jus took pix..all type of pix wink wink..
    We have a very scientific method in place to determine contest participation log inception protocol.

    How it works:

    A wide variety of different conjunctions and configurations involving the planets typically occur during the course of any given year. It is highly unusual, however, when three or more bright planets appear to reside in the same small area of the sky.

    From our Earthly vantage point and during much of the year, we can readily observe Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn with our unaided eyes as they revolve around the Sun. Each of these planets appears to move against the starry background at their own speeds and along their own tracks.

    Because they move at different speeds and at varying distances from the Sun, the positions of all five planets at any particular time is unique to that particular moment.

    All of these naked eye planets -- and the Moon as well -- closely follow an imaginary line in the sky called the ecliptic, an important reference point in many respects for astronomers and skywatchers.

    The ecliptic is the apparent path that the Sun appears to take through the sky, over the course of the year, as a result of the Earth’s revolution around it. Technically, the ecliptic represents the extension or projection of the plane of the Earth’s orbit out towards the sky. But since the Moon and planets move in similar planes, these bodies, when visible in our sky, always stay relatively close to the ecliptic line.

    Twelve of the constellations through which the ecliptic passes form the Zodiac; their names, which can be readily identified on standard star charts, are familiar to millions of horoscope users who would be hard pressed to find them in the actual sky.

    Got it?
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html
  10. Board Sponsor
    macedaddy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    36
    Posts
    6,072
    Answers
    0

    ummm.......

    thanks for the waste of time!
  11. Board Sponsor
    WhatsaRoid?'s Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,428
    Answers
    0

    I cant believe he really took the time out to post it.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218
  12. Idiot Savant
    prld2gr8ns's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,502
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid?
    I cant believe he really took the time out to post it.
    I can't believe I took the time out to read it!
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


  13. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by bpmartyr
    We have a very scientific method in place to determine contest participation log inception protocol.

    How it works:

    A wide variety of different conjunctions and configurations involving the planets typically occur during the course of any given year. It is highly unusual, however, when three or more bright planets appear to reside in the same small area of the sky.

    From our Earthly vantage point and during much of the year, we can readily observe Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn with our unaided eyes as they revolve around the Sun. Each of these planets appears to move against the starry background at their own speeds and along their own tracks.

    Because they move at different speeds and at varying distances from the Sun, the positions of all five planets at any particular time is unique to that particular moment.

    All of these naked eye planets -- and the Moon as well -- closely follow an imaginary line in the sky called the ecliptic, an important reference point in many respects for astronomers and skywatchers.

    The ecliptic is the apparent path that the Sun appears to take through the sky, over the course of the year, as a result of the Earth’s revolution around it. Technically, the ecliptic represents the extension or projection of the plane of the Earth’s orbit out towards the sky. But since the Moon and planets move in similar planes, these bodies, when visible in our sky, always stay relatively close to the ecliptic line.

    Twelve of the constellations through which the ecliptic passes form the Zodiac; their names, which can be readily identified on standard star charts, are familiar to millions of horoscope users who would be hard pressed to find them in the actual sky.

    Got it?
    Smoking again?
  14. Senior Member
    freezito's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    2,974
    Answers
    0

    i threw mine away didnt know there was going too be a contest and i knew i wouldnt need it because the product rocks!
  15. Advanced Member
    jonesboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    44
    Posts
    617
    Answers
    0

    wow someone got laid
  16. Board Sponsor
    WhatsaRoid?'s Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,428
    Answers
    0

    laid???? haha Ap gives dem good ass pump..lmfao funny thing is i didnt mean it that way but damn lol..
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Hey!
    By Hollywood in forum General Chat
    Replies: 89
    Last Post: 01-27-2003, 11:18 PM
  2. Hey, just sayin' hi!
    By IronWinner in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-03-2003, 12:50 AM
  3. Hey from bb.com/new member here
    By Beast1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-02-2002, 04:22 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in