Is there any reason I cant take my

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
powerfull dosage and Ap dosage at the sametime. I take both 3 times a day, both on a empty stomach. Of course the Ap right before my carbs. Thanks boys.

powerfull dosage and Ap dosage at the sametime. I take both 3 times a day, both on a empty stomach. Of course the Ap right before my carbs. Thanks boys.

The morning dose but PowerFULL should be taken 30 minutes pre workout and the last dose before bed.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
thanks, that helps alot! your awesome as always jacob

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Non workout days dose together in the morning and mid day. In the evening take your last dose AP and then before bed take your last dose PowerFULL.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Last night I took AP before bed without carbs. Out like a light. :D

protomike

protomike

Awards
  • Established
Last night I took AP before bed without carbs. Out like a light. :D
when i first started testing it out, there was a night that i was taking off from the gym, and i took my dose of yg and waited a little too long to eat... i took it at around six pm, and was out till four in the morning. no carbs + ap = sleepy time.

when i first started testing it out, there was a night that i was taking off from the gym, and i took my dose of yg and waited a little too long to eat... i took it at around six pm, and was out till four in the morning. no carbs + ap = sleepy time.

NIICCE....High five