AP Wanted.

treningsfrik75

treningsfrik75

Awards
I am getting unpatient to try AP.
Does anyone want to sell me theirs? There was no shipping option to ship to my country :(

I will pay more than the official price.
Anyone interested.

By the way living in norway

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
wow i couldnt imagine not being able too get my hands on this stuff. i believe upslabs makes the best stuff out there, hands down.

treningsfrik75

treningsfrik75

Awards
Consider yourself lucky. i will get my hands on this sometime... but i dont want to wait another half year

MadJimF

MadJimF

Awards
  • Established
Is there any left? Doesn't seem like it would be too hard to buy some here in the u.s. have it shipped here then turn around and ship it to you, would cost you a bit I'm sure but sounds like that's not a problem. But who do you have here you could trust, and is the first run already gone?

Good Luck...

Consider yourself lucky. i will get my hands on this sometime... but i dont want to wait another half year

treningsfrik75

treningsfrik75

Awards
well Im not sure whom to trust here, I guess i have to consider the rep points and if I have seen him around the boards then I would go for It.

I think they have more left.... maybe. at least it doesnt say sol out or something at the order page

well Im not sure whom to trust here, I guess i have to consider the rep points and if I have seen him around the boards then I would go for It.

I think they have more left.... maybe. at least it doesnt say sol out or something at the order page

e-mail me [email protected] with address, CC informaition, billing and mailing address along with order. I will hook it up.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
^^^ What a guy. A guy in drag, but a guy nonetheless.