AP order....

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
any idea why my credit card was charged and cleared the bank, yet my order still has a pending on it on the usplabsdirect site? I thought credit cards were not suppossed to be charged until product SHIPPED?

any help would be appreciated....

Order #1581 (Pending)

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
I do believe none of the status have been updated, it may say pending but it has likely shipped. Jacob can clear it up for sure though.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any ideas when retailers will see their stock also?

Adams

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
I think Jacob mentioned they may have it in a few weeks...

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My stuff is always charged like that Mace. From Dell to Nutraplanet to Walmart. I have had it show pending when it was showing just as yours was. Hell my dell order was at my house and it still showed pending and not processed or shipped.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
thanks!

i was just wondering......
want to get my AP in so I can start my bulk!

I'm trying to find a better way to update 500 orders at once instead of 1 at a time. All orders have shipped but website has not been updated. My fualt. I will get some help for clerical organization.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
that is fine, jacob!

just wanted to make sure what was going on! I understand!

THANKS for all the help!

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
cool because i was wondering the same thing.. everyone wants there pump!! Order #1615

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
i gots mine today.. whoop whoop.. im ready to buy some more bottles to stash away

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
So, if I ordered AP on Friday December 22nd, it should be on it's way to my door by now? Thanks.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
You should recieve by tomorrow the latest.
Awesome! Thanks! I'm doubling an extreme fatloss stack with my NHA stack, but I'm avoiding stims.

Fatloss Stack:
Camphibolic 3 caps/3x per day
AP 1 cap/3x per day
DCP 2 caps/3x per day
Triple Fish Fats 1 cap/3x per day
Sesamin 1 cap/3x per day
Glucophase XR 3 caps with nighttime protein shake to clear blood sugar
Blaze 1 cap/3x per day

NHA stack (currently)
Bad Ass Mass 1 cap/3x day
Mass FX 1 cap/4x day
Restore 1 cap/3x day
Jungle Warfare 1 cap/3x day

Other supps:
Vigor 2 caps morning, 2 caps pre-workout
Multivitamin morning and post workout
ALRI whey
Large cup of Oolong Tea in the morning

Sleep: Now that I'm single, I get a solid 10 hours.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Too many supplements...cAMPH dose is too high (unless you have worked upto that point). Glucophase XR shouldn't be taken with Anabolic-Pump.

I'm not sure about the other supplements to comment on them but it does look OTT.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I've been on the CAMP for a couple months and worked up... you sure about the glucophase xr just at night? 3 caps nightly (not around the time of any AP doses) would be an issue?

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I've been on the CAMP for a couple months and worked up... you sure about the glucophase xr just at night? 3 caps nightly (not around the time of any AP doses) would be an issue?

That should be fine. Try to put as close to six hours as you can between the last AP and GXR. IMO

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Hmm...As long as it's ~4-6+ hours after your last Anabolic-Pump dose it won't be an issue.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
"Arriba! Arriba! Ándale! Ándale!"

what is restore? I know JW has an anti estrogen.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
what is restore? I know JW has an anti estrogen.
Restore is an AI, prolactin minimizing, cortisol controlling agent. I'm not overdoing the AIs with them both. My joints and everything are fine and ALRI has a stack outline with JW, Restore, Bad Ass Mass as well.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Hmm...As long as it's ~4-6+ hours after your last Anabolic-Pump dose it won't be an issue.
For sure. I'm going to take 1 cap of AP before breakfast, 1 before my post workout meal, and one before dinner and I'll end up retiring for the night about 4-6 hours later.

Restore is an AI, prolactin minimizing, cortisol controlling agent. I'm not overdoing the AIs with them both. My joints and everything are fine and ALRI has a stack outline with JW, Restore, Bad Ass Mass as well.

Link be to restore please.

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
i gots mine today.. whoop whoop.. im ready to buy some more bottles to stash away
Grrrrrr....I'm in Hawaii too and haven't gotten my AP yet...I just ran out of my bulk a couple days ago and am experiencing some AP withdrawals....:aargh:

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
Grrrrrr....I'm in Hawaii too and haven't gotten my AP yet...I just ran out of my bulk a couple days ago and am experiencing some AP withdrawals....:aargh:

not currently in hawaii so im tryna order supps while i can get em in 3 days compared to 5-7 days

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Got mine today! Thanks Jacob! Sorry for the confusion!

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
other than a confirmatory e-mail, I've received nothing - not even an idea of when it might ship...Priority Mail's never been this slow before.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
other than a confirmatory e-mail, I've received nothing - not even an idea of when it might ship...Priority Mail's never been this slow before.
Same here. USP Labs said mine will be in today at the latest. I'm kinda eager to test this 'Holy Grail'. ;)

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
Same here. USP Labs said mine will be in today at the latest. I'm kinda eager to test this 'Holy Grail'. ;)
It really is pretty good stuff. If it is any better than the YG beta that I used, its going to be great stuff.

Alittle AP, alittle SuperCissus, alittle cAMP, alittle StimX, alittle DCP...wheee!

Now alls I need is the AP.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE: my package arrived today - thanks, Jacob!

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
damn... mine hasn't and i live an hour and a half from them...

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Order Number: 1710 still hasn't arrived. I guess I'll just wait longer.

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
Mine neither...Ordered on the 21st too (the Thursday).

Oh well. Going to NY for the next week, hope its there when I get back.

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
still no AP ordered dec 21. Order #1615 please let me know what is up..
thanks

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
hmmm, lost in transit but with the holidays and no mail yest. or today , hopefully tomorrow

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I got mine the other day and forgot to post it. This formula is amazing. Really does what it claims. It is very potent, so don't puss out on carbohydrates after you dose this. This word of advice is for those who are literally afraid of carbs, either because they were once fat themselves, believe the negative hype about carbs, or are just anal about modifying their redundant diet. Eat atleast 50 grams of complex carbs after dosing!

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
force of green, could u give me a list of the best complex carbs too eat? I think i know most of them but just in case Im forgetting something. I like too mix things up once and awhile.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
force of green, could u give me a list of the best complex carbs too eat? I think i know most of them but just in case Im forgetting something. I like too mix things up once and awhile.
Yeah Freezito. The carbs I keep stocked in the pantry consists of a VERY wide variety of products. I'll just say that for breakfast I'll go by one of these:
Whole grain oats (made into oatmeal of course)
100% Whole wheat bread
100% Whole wheat bagel or English Muffin
Hot Bran cereal

The meals preceeding that I'll throw in these sources into the equation:
Whole grain brown rice
Long grain enriched white rice
Sweet potato
Yam
Whole wheat pasta

The white rice is fine for slower digestion because it is a longer grain and contains very little amylopectin. Read through this article about different types of rice. It's very helpful:
There are many different varieties of rice. They differ in amounts of nutrition and, more importantly, the type of starch. There are two types of starch in rice: amylose and amylopectin. Amylose is a long, straight starch molecule that does not gelatinize during cooking (think of making gelatin), so rice which contains more of this starch tends to cook fluffy, with separate grains. Long grain white rice has the most amylose and the least amylopectin, so it tends to be the fluffiest and least sticky. Amylose also hardens more when cool, joining tightly together and forming crystals that melt when the rice is reheated.
Rice that is high in amylose has a lower Glycemic Index number.
Amylopectin is a highly branched molecule that makes the rice sticky when it's released from the grain during cooking. Medium grain rice has more amylopectin, making it a good candidate for risottos, salads and rice pudding, which are served cold. And short grain rice has even more amylopectin and little to no amylose, so it's used most often for Asian cooking, when you want grains to be sticky so they are easier to eat with chopsticks. Then there's glutinous rice, which is very sticky when cooked, with the highest amount of amylopectin and no amylose.

White rice has the hull and bran removed, diminishing its nutritional content. But in the U.S., rice is generally enriched, with nutrients like calcium, riboflavin, iron, and niacin added. Brown rice has just the hull removed, so it has more fiber and nutrition. Converted rice is boiled or steamed before it is processed, which forces some vitamins and minerals into the kernel from the bran. Converted rice is higher in nutrients than plain white rice. And wild rice is not a grain, but a seed of a grass native to North America.

When rice cooks, the heat and liquid start permeating the surface of the rice. The starch molecules inside the rice grains start breaking down and absorb water to form a gel. The type of starch in the rice determines whether it will be fluffy or sticky.
Post-workout I prefer to use a medium grain white rice (I'd say 100 grams for me does great) It has the bran and the husk removed and is usually enriched. You can cook a big pot of this rice and add a little bit of splenda and some skim plus and you have post-workout rice pudding. 50 grams of whey in a shake and this 'rice pudding' will give a perfect 600 cals give or take of quick acting protein and medium carbohydrate absorption rate. Perfect when using AP postworkout. Pop the AP before your 10-15 minute cooldown after your workout and drink ur shake and enjoy your rice. You'll get good replenishment and I don't experience lethargy afterwards. Continue eating your balanced meals within 2 hours after the PW meal.

Later night meals I eat beans and lean protein. Beans have some good carbs and high fiber content. They're also rich in plant source protein. A typical nighttime meal for me is black beans and cajun grilled chicken with some string beans.

If you want to get more creative and try something else for your post workout carb blend, get some short grain (starchy) white rice and make a ratio of 2:1 medium grain: short grain rice. It'll make for thicker pudding and a better insulin response, even though digestion will still be slowed down a little by the protein ingestion.

Be creative and mix it up. Once you learn to eat intuitively and whatnot, you'll not really worry about getting fat or anything. Don't overtrain, get your sleep and rest, eat your 6 meals a day and you're golden. The key for my success is meal preparation. Take time and prepare your meals in advance. My fridge has fresh chicken and fish that I grilled in advance, already cooked rice (a pot of brown and a pot of the white) and I love Birdseye vegetables too. Everyone agrees that fast food is convenient, so make good food available to you, faster. You need not set more than 2 cooking sessions per week to get settled.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
thanks bro, your the man. I always appreciate your advice

Yeah Freezito. The carbs I keep stocked in the pantry consists of a VERY wide variety of products. I'll just say that for breakfast I'll go by one of these:
Whole grain oats (made into oatmeal of course)
100% Whole wheat bread
100% Whole wheat bagel or English Muffin
Hot Bran cereal

The meals preceeding that I'll throw in these sources into the equation:
Whole grain brown rice
Long grain enriched white rice
Sweet potato
Yam
Whole wheat pasta

The white rice is fine for slower digestion because it is a longer grain and contains very little amylopectin. Read through this article about different types of rice. It's very helpful:

Post-workout I prefer to use a medium grain white rice (I'd say 100 grams for me does great) It has the bran and the husk removed and is usually enriched. You can cook a big pot of this rice and add a little bit of splenda and some skim plus and you have post-workout rice pudding. 50 grams of whey in a shake and this 'rice pudding' will give a perfect 600 cals give or take of quick acting protein and medium carbohydrate absorption rate. Perfect when using AP postworkout. Pop the AP before your 10-15 minute cooldown after your workout and drink ur shake and enjoy your rice. You'll get good replenishment and I don't experience lethargy afterwards. Continue eating your balanced meals within 2 hours after the PW meal.

Later night meals I eat beans and lean protein. Beans have some good carbs and high fiber content. They're also rich in plant source protein. A typical nighttime meal for me is black beans and cajun grilled chicken with some string beans.

If you want to get more creative and try something else for your post workout carb blend, get some short grain (starchy) white rice and make a ratio of 2:1 medium grain: short grain rice. It'll make for thicker pudding and a better insulin response, even though digestion will still be slowed down a little by the protein ingestion.

Be creative and mix it up. Once you learn to eat intuitively and whatnot, you'll not really worry about getting fat or anything. Don't overtrain, get your sleep and rest, eat your 6 meals a day and you're golden. The key for my success is meal preparation. Take time and prepare your meals in advance. My fridge has fresh chicken and fish that I grilled in advance, already cooked rice (a pot of brown and a pot of the white) and I love Birdseye vegetables too. Everyone agrees that fast food is convenient, so make good food available to you, faster. You need not set more than 2 cooking sessions per week to get settled.
Great Post! Great to have you around!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Thanks a lot guys! Great to be here! It's good to know I have all you guys in my corner.