Something so bueatiful about AP--NEW INFO on AP

We are releasing the FINAL write up Thursday. We all know that AP works by increasing Glucose in Muscle Cells and blocking or Completely stopping glucose uptake in fat cells!

Okay that is a Miracle in itself!

Do you know what the Medium was for testing? In some of the studies, the medium were FAT CELLS breed to except glucose. Basically, they where the fat cells LIKE of A DIABETIC super FAT MAN. These cells where meant to SLUPR up glucose. The enviroments was Meant to get you REAL REAL fat REAL REAL fast.

The 2 ingredients in AP work in a DOSE dependant manner. YES we have 2 miracle ingredients(yes 2) in ONE product that at a specified dose COMPLETELY shuts DOWN the fat cells ability to REPLICATE and except GLUCOSE in an ENVIROMENT that was meant to except glucose and REPELICATE.

IF purchased AP, you are taking part in supplement history. Wait until we release the charts in the write up on Thursday. If you purchased AP, you are so many steps ahead in the battle for the symmetrical physique!

take care

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Holy Grail Arthur!

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
e the charts in the write up on Thursday. If you purchased AP, you are so many steps ahead in the battle for the symmetrical physique!
take care
Cant wait to try the final product out after I run out of YG. I got about 3 months worth left. Its been a great help this Holiday season. I have been getting my usual total daily cals in my 1st 2 meals for the past week or so. I still get all the bloat I usually do but after a week or less of eating normally I go will right back to looking semi lean. I have already tested this out :)

Holy Grail Arthur!

As much as I was publically stoned for calling AP the Holy Grail at bb.com, I stand by that statement 100%. When you have something so special. The other team WISHES it was their creation. Instead of praising the creation, they attack the product as Hype.

Cissus was attacked. PowerFULL was attacked. AP will be attacked. When you are ahead of the curve, the "haters" are hanging to our coat tails!.

When all companies where focusing on Designer Steroids. USPLabs was bringing the bueaty of the herbal market to our industry. The industry is NOW titlting towards the bueaty of the Herbal market.

Funny, These companies are preaching Unique extractions and anabolic herbs in their marketing....HMMMM, where did they get that idea.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry to get off topic but YGPM Usp.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Beautiful:)

Please send a buttload of AP to my addy.

Destined4Nothin

Awards
As much as I was publically stoned for calling AP the Holy Grail at bb.com, I stand by that statement 100%.
That was quite humorous.
Some people just have no faith in you :(

I agree with you 100%, this now is a turning point in supplements. Exciting!

Keep up the great work.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
People are untrusting and sceptical by nature and with as many crap supplements that are out there they just will not accept these things. It's the nature of the beast. Jacob will get his due reward one day :)

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Yes Lindsey Lohan waiting naked in a sea of PowerFull, LOL

DeerDeer

DeerDeer

Awards
  • Established
So it selectively modulates glucose transporters on adipose cells?

I hope we are not referring to phorbol esters (tetradecanoylphorbol acetate) ;-)

We are releasing the FINAL write up Thursday. We all know that AP works by increasing Glucose in Muscle Cells and blocking or Completely stopping glucose uptake in fat cells!

Okay that is a Miracle in itself!

Do you know what the Medium was for testing? In some of the studies, the medium were FAT CELLS breed to except glucose. Basically, they where the fat cells LIKE of A DIABETIC super FAT MAN. These cells where meant to SLUPR up glucose. The enviroments was Meant to get you REAL REAL fat REAL REAL fast.

The 2 ingredients in AP work in a DOSE dependant manner. YES we have 2 miracle ingredients(yes 2) in ONE product that at a specified dose COMPLETELY shuts DOWN the fat cells ability to REPLICATE and except GLUCOSE in an ENVIROMENT that was meant to except glucose and REPELICATE.

IF purchased AP, you are taking part in supplement history. Wait until we release the charts in the write up on Thursday. If you purchased AP, you are so many steps ahead in the battle for the symmetrical physique!

take care

So it selectively modulates glucose transporters on adipose cells?

I hope we are not referring to phorbol esters (tetradecanoylphorbol acetate) ;-)
Yuck, Please leave that language outside my forum.lol

DeerDeer

DeerDeer

Awards
  • Established
PHORBOL ESTER PHORBOL ESTER!!!! I apologize for speaking such filth! LOL

Any more info, sir??

Is it an adenosine receptor antagonist 1,3-dipropyl-8-(p-acrylic) phenyl xanthine (BWA1433) ?

Yuck, Please leave that language outside my forum.lol

PHORBOL ESTER PHORBOL ESTER!!!! I apologize for speaking such filth! LOL

Any more info, sir??

Is it an adenosine receptor antagonist 1,3-dipropyl-8-(p-acrylic) phenyl xanthine (BWA1433) ?

CHAPS hold his feet. Mullet stand look pretty and Ziri pin his hands. BP bring the soap and BOHICA get that girl to squat on his face.

Tomorrow we release the sexy write up....

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
CHAPS hold his feet. Mullet stand look pretty and Ziri pin his hands. BP bring the soap and BOHICA get that girl to squat on his face.

Do you prefer Dove or Irish Spring?

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
you are the man! I hope too make history with this recomp im doing. Usplabs products will be a big part of it. I know discipline, desire and heart is going too be the biggest battle though but with supps like yours, im ahead of the game

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

It is now officially tomorrow. CHAPS has collapsed from exhaustion, face forward onto DeerDeer's package (or so he'd have us believe), Mullet never was pretty and is bent over Ziri, BP absconded with the soap, and BOHICA had no luck with the girl and is now squatting on DeerDeers face. Sam from nutraplanet is lurking in the background for some reason, wearing a sumo loincloth, with a baby tiger between his jaws. :confused:

HELP!

It is now officially tomorrow. CHAPS has collapsed from exhaustion, face forward onto DeerDeer's package (or so he'd have us believe), Mullet never was pretty and is bent over Ziri, BP absconded with the soap, and BOHICA had no luck with the girl and is now squatting on DeerDeers face. Sam from nutraplanet is lurking in the background for some reason, wearing a sumo loincloth, with a baby tiger between his jaws. :confused:

HELP!

That would be a liger not a tiger.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
USP,

Today was my third full day of AP and so far I am loving it. A few more days and I will have some detailed feedback.

One question though, is 3 caps a day the maximum dose? Is there any reason to go any higher at 200lbs?

Thanks.

Mr.50

I think he's teasing us yet again :(

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
One question though, is 3 caps a day the maximum dose? Is there any reason to go any higher at 200lbs?
I'm 5lbs lighter then you (15%) and I have been playing around with 4x dosing for the past month with the beta version and I'm not seeing "too" much difference from 3xdosing. I'm guessing YG/AP has a long half life and keeps on working for a bit...

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro. Just getting back into the game after a 2 month layoff and I just started AP and ALRI BAM on Tuesday. I feel pretty good already. Can't wait till I have more feedback.

Mr.50

I'm 5lbs lighter then you (15%) and I have been playing around with 4x dosing for the past month with the beta version and I'm not seeing "too" much difference from 3xdosing. I'm guessing YG/AP has a long half life and keeps on working for a bit...

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro. Just getting back into the game after a 2 month layoff and I just started AP and ALRI BAM on Tuesday. I feel pretty good already. Can't wait till I have more feedback.
Mr.50
Good luck. I'm running AP (beta) and Turksterone at the moment. I'm really loving this combo. As a usual non responder its nice to see what others get to experience (sped up recovery/growth).

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
You can toy around with the dosage if you like but you'll have to eat more carbs, at 200lbs 3 caps should be fine.

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
i have to say the AP/Cialabol/Powerfull was a nice stack. To bad i ran out of YG to get a real good read on it..

Speedbacker

Awards
Kind of an unrelated question, and don't mean to hijack this thread, i just didn't think it was good to start a new thread with a small question.

About the different carbs that work best with AP, what about Milk? Is lactose an ok sugar to consume while using AP? Before I never drank milk because of the high sugar content, but would using AP before meals containing milk, pretty much negate any bodyfat gain that would normally be accompanied from the milk consumption in a diet? Thank you very much USP labs and reps, got the 2 bottles 4 days after I ordered!

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established

Sorry that girl is booked through New Years lol. Maybe next year :)

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
bohica BOhica BOHICA!

I just like saying that...boheeeka

DeerDeer

DeerDeer

Awards
  • Established
ewwwww. ANALbolic pump.

plain nasty.

HELP!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It'll be a hit in Van Nuys, CA! :lol:

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What board sponsor did you get the Turk from and what is your dosage? Now you got me interested in that too. We'll see. So many choices.

Mr.50

Good luck. I'm running AP (beta) and Turksterone at the moment. I'm really loving this combo. As a usual non responder its nice to see what others get to experience (sped up recovery/growth).

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
just on a side note, my woman just asked me if i did arms today and i said no why? She said why do u bis look so full? Damn, must be the AP kicking in.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Wheres evryone gettting their ap from, im want to order some.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
What board sponsor did you get the Turk from and what is your dosage? Now you got me interested in that too. We'll see. So many choices.

Mr.50
Nutraplanet! I'm dosing it at 3.6g a day I can fit 400mg per cap so thats 2 caps 3x then before bed I take 3 more caps (9caps ED). Stacks QUITE nicely with AP. I think I'm going to start dosing it at 4g (10caps) ED.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
thanks BP i was there earlier just not sure if i had other options.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
tell me more about this turk guys? Im not familiar with this stuff.

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm... where's this mystery write up? Did I miss it? Doh.... probably..