Thank You USPlabs

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
My AP arrived today just one day after christmas. That my man is great customer service. I cant believe u got it out that fast over the holidays and I appreciate it.

No problems! Thank you for ordering! We did not have a sale at the optimal time. Forgive me for having the sale so close to christmas. Your kids will witness the power of delayed gradification. A very important lesson in life.

Little Joe(little Joe is a fictional son of a USPlabs customer and father) did not recieve the $50 dollar video game for the PS2 because Big Joe purchased a bottle of AP. Big Joe will use AP will great success. His trials at the gym and kitchen will become much more rewarding at a quicker Pace. Big Joe is so happy that Little Joe will eventually recieve 2-3 games and the wife may get a new price of Jewelery...

*the above is a fictional scenario meant for enteraintment purpose.

Please feel free to post a fictional scenario on AP for entertaiment purposes only. The best one will recieve some free AP..

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Partially based on a true story:

The newlywed Lanbane ordered 2 bottles of AP as soon as it was available. He cheered and danced in pure joy as he pushed the order button. His co-workers think him to be a drug addict, with all these random pills everywhere. Christmas passed, with Lanbane waking repeatedly late night on Christmas eve, with thoughts that he'd bust into the living room to find Jacob stashing AP in his stocking, while Mullet and Ziri snuggled on the futon. Each time, he met with disappointment. Of course, Ziri and Mullet were there cuddling, but no Jacob with the AP.

Alas, Lanbane did not tell Mrs. Lanbane of this order. 2 orders from Nutraplanet have arrived, and Lanbane has escaped unscathed thus far.... But the AP has yet to arrive.

Will Lanbane survive the arrival of the Ap? Will Mrs. Lanbane beat him down and steal it for her own use?

Stay tuned... Chapter 2 will follow once the box arrives.............

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Give this man free schwag for such an awesome story!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
The AP arrived today!
Better yet, Lanbane is alive to put it to good use! The Mrs. response to a 3rd supplement order arriving in less than a week was, "Is that what you've been waiting on?" The mailman, who I am sure was plotting the theft of the previously mentioned AP is also alive to deliver another day. All are happy. Mullet and Ziri are nowhere to be found.

sandstone

Awards
Well Lanbane your postman was more trustworthy than mine.

Poor Sandstone has been excited about AP since reading the 'holy grail' thread at BB.com. So he orders it as soon as its available. The day after Christmas he goes to his mailbox. He reaches his hand into the dark mailbox. Nothing in there but a bunch of bills and a flat envelope. Damn, No AP today. But wait what is this envelope. It says from USPlabs and its empty. There's a tear in the envelope. Some Postal Punk is getting pumped on MY AP. Poor Sandstone in a fit of Post-Christmas anger tears up house like George Bailey in 'Its A Wonderful Life'. His kids cry and his wife tells him to leave the house.

But the story has a happy ending. Jason is hooking me back up. So hopefully Sandstone can start with a happy AP New Year.
(Keeping a close eye out for the mailman right now.)

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Well Lanbane your postman was more trustworthy than mine.

Poor Sandstone has been excited about AP since reading the 'holy grail' thread at BB.com. So he orders it as soon as its available. The day after Christmas he goes to his mailbox. He reaches his hand into the dark mailbox. Nothing in there but a bunch of bills and a flat envelope. Damn, No AP today. But wait what is this envelope. It says from USPlabs and its empty. There's a tear in the envelope. Some Postal Punk is getting pumped on MY AP. Poor Sandstone in a fit of Post-Christmas anger tears up house like George Bailey in 'Its A Wonderful Life'. His kids cry and his wife tells him to leave the house.

But the story has a happy ending. Jason is hooking me back up. So hopefully Sandstone can start with a happy AP New Year.
(Keeping a close eye out for the mailman right now.)
Ummmm... Jason, or Jacob?

sandstone

Awards
Oops, I meant Jacob.
I guess I'm not all better yet after all.

Damn, the mailman went by, no AP today.
Time to go hit the weights. Grrrr.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
patience my friend, it will be worth the wait!

sandstone

Awards
Thanks Freezito

I'm feeling much better after some heavy deadlifts.

See AP is giving me more intensity in the gym and I haven't even received it yet. Maybe that can go into the write-up as an added benefit.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Jacob, you da man. How's the advertisement campaign coming?

sandstone

Awards
Cool, you are right. Jacob is Da Man (even if I got his name wrong once).

I got panicked this morning when I saw there will be no mail on Monday or Tuesday next week.
But, opening the mailbox today I see that beautiful Priority Mail envelope. And Jacob threw in a little something extra for my distress. That's going about and beyond and I am (and probably was) a lifetime USPlab customer.

So again thanks and I can't wait for the next exciting product.