Thinking about JW/Retain/AP stack...but insulin?

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
well im thinking of either this stack or JW/Retain/BAM ...but i was told the first stack would be good for serious gains as long as im not taking another insulin sensitivity product...but im also wanting to lose fat and add serious LBM...and wanting to possibly try the tri-lean system by ALRI or at least Lean Dreams and Special Tactics...but the Special Tactics does something with insulin ...so just wondering if it would still be ok to take Special TActics if i take AP?

well im thinking of either this stack or JW/Retain/BAM ...but i was told the first stack would be good for serious gains as long as im not taking another insulin sensitivity product...but im also wanting to lose fat and add serious LBM...and wanting to possibly try the tri-lean system by ALRI or at least Lean Dreams and Special Tactics...but the Special Tactics does something with insulin ...so just wondering if it would still be ok to take Special TActics if i take AP?
Is ALRI a veteran of the military?

link me to the special tactics ingredient profile.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
According to the 'writeup' it's an insulin mimicker, I suggest you do not take AP with it.

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
According to the 'writeup' it's an insulin mimicker, I suggest you do not take AP with it.
so would u suggest i take BAM with my stack? instead of AP? or take AP and just not take special tactics?

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
AP stacks with anything but other insulin like products.
Wonder why this is?? I would assume this would be from the clary sage extract and the bAET ECPE (esterfied 7-OH analog). I really see no issue in stacking these two....

Wonder why this is?? I would assume this would be from the clary sage extract and the bAET ECPE (esterfied 7-OH analog). I really see no issue in stacking these two....
7-oh is not and great addition but have not researched Clary Sage extract..

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
ok...so i can stack the 2? lol im confused getting 2 different answers

its ok? to stack JW/Restore/AP with Tri-Lean system which contains special tactics?? just wanna get 1 final answer...dont want to kill myself here

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
ok...so i can stack the 2? lol im confused getting 2 different answers

its ok? to stack JW/Restore/AP with Tri-Lean system which contains special tactics?? just wanna get 1 final

answer...dont want to kill myself here
I am currently taking:

ALRI venom
ALRI venom special tactics
ALRI venom lean dreams
USP yellow gold (soon replaced with An. pump)
ALRI Jungle Warfare
ALRI BAM

talk about a nice little recomp natty cycle :twisted: :bb:

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I am currently taking:

ALRI venom
ALRI venom lean dreams
ALRI Jungle Warfare
ALRI BAM

Nice. Running a log? If not, be sure and let us know how it goes.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Nice. Running a log? If not, be sure and let us know how it goes.
I will. I always shoot the **** with Jacob from time to time.... My girl and I were splurging last night, one of the few dinners before she starts dieting for the Emerald Cup, and ate out at a great Fondue restaraunt. We each took about 600 or so mg of YG powder before we left and were literally about to fall asleep at the table before our appetisers came out!!! This product is no joke and definitly does it's job. USP is moving in the right direction man, glad to see Jacob finally getting the attention he deserves!

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
How did you feel after stuffing your face? I always get a super fullness to my muscles, i love it.

HDeuce7

HDeuce7

Awards
I am currently taking:

ALRI venom
ALRI venom lean dreams
ALRI Jungle Warfare
ALRI BAM

Max32, I am very interested in the stack you menioned above. Could you by chance let me know how you are cycling your YG, JW, and BAM. Have you received good results from this stack?

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Max32, I am very interested in the stack you menioned above. Could you by chance let me know how you are cycling your YG, JW, and BAM. Have you received good results from this stack?
Only 4 days into BAM. I have always loved JW though. YG definitly has a noticeable effect as I stated before. If I am not getting in enough carbs, I feel lethargic as Craig Titus after lethal injection...:twisted:

HDeuce7

HDeuce7

Awards
I just ordered my first supply of Anabolic Pump and was wondering what would be good to stack it with and how I should schedule my doses? If I was going to stack it with JW which one would I start first? I was just thinking of using the AP,SizeOn creatine, multi vit, EFAs, BCAAs and a good diet.

I just ordered my first supply of Anabolic Pump and was wondering what would be good to stack it with and how I should schedule my doses? If I was going to stack it with JW which one would I start first? I was just thinking of using the AP,SizeOn creatine, multi vit, EFAs, BCAAs and a good diet.

Do you have the JW on hand? If so start that first.

HDeuce7

HDeuce7

Awards
No, I don't have JW but I was going to get some to go along with the AP. How many weeks should I take the JW before starting the AP?

No, I don't have JW but I was going to get some to go along with the AP. How many weeks should I take the JW before starting the AP?
I would run a solo log of AP and then a solo log of JW. This way you can judge which works best so it can either become apart of the arsenal or junk it from the arsenal...If you are not interested in that approach, you can start both supplements at the same size.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Only 4 days into BAM. I have always loved JW though. YG definitly has a noticeable effect as I stated before. If I am not getting in enough carbs, I feel lethargic as Craig Titus after lethal injection...:twisted:
WOW, lol Glad the see i'm not the only one with an offensive sense of humor, LOL