USP - will you be discontinuing PowerFull?

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I believe it's still up in the air as Ziricote said in the other thread the Raws materials for PowerFull are getting low and i believe harder and harder to find. So it's possible that a new source of Raws is found, or a new formula, personally i hope new raws are found as i love the stuff. So for now just stock up on the bulk stuff.

browndustin

browndustin

Awards
****, I hope not.

I just bought powerFULL (bulk) for my PCT and I'm loving it. I guess it's time to stock up before it's all gone!!!

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Although I encourage interest in "stocking up" on any USPLabs product there is no official statement of discontinuation. Only Jacob can say if it will or won't be discontinued for however long a length of time and all he has said to date is that the raw is becoming more difficult to get a hold of.

Personally I'd be disappointed if we stopped production of our GH/Test boosting supplement but I do not feel that will happen, even if it means a different formula.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hence my post here. Jacob, ya hear?? :D

Thanks for the reply, Ziri.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
He's probably down at the loading dock getting the AP.
Dude, Jacob flew to India to pick up the raws himself...Words like 'hooping' were used in describing how determined he was to bring it to the masses....

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
And then, he started telling me how he had to fly to Scotland to visit Ziri, because Ziri has some 'raw goods' that Jacob needed..Words like 'hooping' were used in this instance as well...

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
And then, he started telling me how he had to fly to Scotland to visit Ziri, because Ziri has some 'raw goods' that Jacob needed..Words like 'hooping' were used in this instance as well...
Thanks in part to PowerFULL I have the raw just waiting to be extracted. However you should let ol' Jacob know I can't promise I won't let the first head turner to get this exceptional substance, I love USPLabs but I do have my needs.