Myotropic

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
on the super cissus this term is found (myotropic) could someome xplain it Lucy? I googled it and got a little more cornfused

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The definition of Myotrophy is the nutrition of muscular tissue.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
What he said. ^^^

SMOKEPALADIN

SMOKEPALADIN

Awards
  • Established
on the super cissus this term is found (myotropic) could someome xplain it Lucy?
The regular dose gives you a balance of joint/tendon/aches maintenence and anabolic effect
The myotropic dosage is closer to mega-dosing while you still get the great joint/tendon/aches maintenence you also get a much stronger anabolic factor

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Don't mistake Super Cissus-RX as just 2x Cissus-RX, although it is still therapeutic it is more anabolic at the same dose.

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
Don't mistake Super Cissus-RX as just 2x Cissus-RX, although it is still therapeutic it is more anabolic at the same dose.
So if we are taking 4-5 throughout the day 10 min. before a meal we are not only 2x the the anabolic effect; it is exponentially stronger?
do you concur doctor?

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
So if we are taking 4-5 throughout the day 10 min. before a meal we are not only 2x the the anabolic effect; it is exponentially stronger?
do you concur doctor?
Put it this way, 8-10 Cissus-RX should not equate to the same anabolism of 4-5 Super Cissus-RX...just my feeling/opinion although I'm sure the people who use Cissus-RX as a staple will notice the difference.

SMOKEPALADIN

SMOKEPALADIN

Awards
  • Established
My reply could have been worded a bit better, the direction I was trying to go was
From my experience the regular dosage is enough to handle the joints and aches etc.. without mega dosing and you still get the anabolic effect
But the mega dose would be more geared towards a super anabolic effect unless you have realy bad joints/aches etc.. and are just adding for that reason
I just picked up 4 bottles of the 10% at NP! cant wait to try it myotropic dose with PWFULL :food:

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
I know, I just thought I should throw in the reply to set the difference between the two under similar dosing. My post didn't really have anything to do with yours.
PS - 4 bottles! I'm jealous bro.

SMOKEPALADIN

SMOKEPALADIN

Awards
  • Established
PS - 4 bottles! I'm jealous bro.
Had to save most of the room in the arsenal cabinet for AP! when the Inner Circle rises !
As soon as that email hits I'm gonna be all over a 6 month supply!