Cialobol non-responder?

RobDyson

Awards
Hi, I had a question directed mainly at USP, but others who might have been in the same position. I was taking cialobol (2 bottles worth) with dosages ranging from 12-18 caps per day. This is the beta I believe. I had ABSOLUTELY no response whatsoever. Strength, weight, endurance all stayed constant or even went down slightly. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for a better dosing protocol. I would usually take half the serving before working out, then the other half before bed. My stats are 5'10, 185, 9% BF. Thanks in advance.

Rob

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Three dose timings come to mind...
Pre-Workout/Post-Workout
Breakfast/Pre-workout/Post-workout
Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner

Start at 6 caps/day and increase dose. You're not the only person not to respond, Rivet "The Non-Responder" didn't really respond either. And yes, the version that was for sale was the beta, the upcoming version is improved.

Out of interest, do you normally respond to CEE?

RobDyson

Awards
Three dose timings come to mind...
Pre-Workout/Post-Workout
Breakfast/Pre-workout/Post-workout
Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner

Start at 6 caps/day and increase dose. You're not the only person not to respond, Rivet "The Non-Responder" didn't really respond either. And yes, the version that was for sale was the beta, the upcoming version is improved.

Out of interest, do you normally respond to CEE?
yes, I've taken CEE on and off for the past three years. I've especially responded well to CL Green bulge, SNS CVM, and cre-ethyl thunder. I read Rivet's log, but since I have responded before to CEE, I was hoping it might have been something I did improperly. Also, I do not respond however to Creatine Mono. I have another three bottles, so I will try the recommended dosing protocols. Thanks.

Hi, I had a question directed mainly at USP, but others who might have been in the same position. I was taking cialobol (2 bottles worth) with dosages ranging from 12-18 caps per day. This is the beta I believe. I had ABSOLUTELY no response whatsoever. Strength, weight, endurance all stayed constant or even went down slightly. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for a better dosing protocol. I would usually take half the serving before working out, then the other half before bed. My stats are 5'10, 185, 9% BF. Thanks in advance.

Rob
I will send you some AP when its ready to go. Please remind me in 10 days.

RobDyson

Awards
that's very kind of you thank you very much. I've always loved your products (PowerFULL, Symmetry, as well as Camp), so I'm definitely looking forward to it.

Rob

bulls**t

bulls**t

Awards
  • Established
Didnt work for me either, some people just dont respond.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
The people that didn't seem to respond to Cialabol responded very favourably to Anabolic Pump

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait to get back to bulking so I can get some cialabol going again.

Sorry I'm procrastinating... need to finish the Cissus testimonial.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Those who responded to cialabol especially at 2 caps are in for a favorable new product called creulin comming soon!
Creulin...sounds a little bit like Krillin from Dragonball Z. Maybe you should call it Dragonball CEE, the kids would go nuts for it.

Definately better than Cialalalalalalalalawhat?

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Creulin...sounds a little bit like Krillin from Dragonball Z. Maybe you should call it Dragonball CEE, the kids would go nuts for it.
I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought that after seeing the name Creulin...

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established

Anime dorks :bruce2:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

That is an amazing idea. Oh, and the Guyver f'ing rules Ziri!

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Damn...the site just didn't want to let me back into the Synergy Muscle sub-forum there. I uploaded the full size pic to my post above.

RobDyson

Awards
hey USPLabs, can you still send me some Anabolic Pump?

Rob

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 8
Supplements 39
Weight Loss 15
emm1 Supplements 4
getsum27 Supplements 4