OK where are the goods?

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
I could sue for all the strain and mental anquish that the Anabolic Pump craze has started. I work in mental health, I know! LOL! Its a damn good product and worth the wait in my opinion but any clues on when?

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I believe USP said shipped by the 28th if hes gotta drive up and pick the stuff up himself.BTW maybe the inner circle members should be express shipped 2 wks worth of Valium.:run:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought arrival time was the 18th.

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
USP its me birthday on sunday how about a little present.. I wanna get PUMPED!!!

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
I don't know if Jacob does such a request but I hear Mullet's love PUMP can be bought for $10CAN a go.

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
Hey, the faster AP comes to shelves, the faster I can take plenty of glucose measurements with one of those glucose meters (I forget which one we have). Not too many though, because the supplies to do it cost money.

I am definately planning on doing a fasting morning test of glucose w/ and w/o AP. I have previous tests of high 90s for fasting morning glucose (I know I know, its not that bad but getting borderline...its genetics), so I will love to see the effect.

Also, I am going to test after my normal protein shake w/ and w/o, which includes 3/4 cup of raw rolled oats. So it will be day 1 fasting glucose and protein shake sans AP (I'll take these one of these days) and then fasting glucose and protein shake measurements after ingesting one dose of AP.

I havent tried doing this yet because I am still parachuting AP, and I have no way of really keeping each dose the same. I just shoot for a ballpark depending on how many carbs I'll eat; this is not very good for unbiased estimation, as I need a controlled measurement each time.

If I can get my mom to try AP, it might provide good evidence as well, as she has a typical fasting glucose of the low 100s (99-105 is typical). She is pretty damn thin, exercises frequently, and definately has a great control on her diet, so the glucose problems are really genetic (her mother has diabetes). IF I can get her to try AP, I'll see if I can get that data too.

Of course, AP needs to be released first. Hint...Hint...Hint