ANABOLIC-PUMP™ Free Free Free Free Free.

[img]http://anabolicminds.com/usplogo2.jpg[/img]
Anabolic-Pump. Simple! Click on USPLabs Direct - Anabolic Pump , read, and fill in your e-mail address at the bottom of the page. An overly simple process for direct access to a supplement that will drastically change your Physique!

The staff and the Anabolicminds members have generously catapulted USPlabs into a top brand. I would like to return some generosity! In this thread, I will gift 20- 40 Free Bottles of ANABOLIC PUMP depending on the response.

To win, you must read the write up at USPLabs Direct - Anabolic Pump, Sign up for the Newsleteter and ask Questions or make a statement about the product on this thread. Your questions and statements will help me finish the Final write up. Your statements can be ANSWERS to other members questions. To win, the questions in statement must be in context with the topic.

Thank You for your TIME!

Jacob

glg

glg

Awards
  • Established
OK what about those of us who did this when the notice first came out. Do we have to re-register etc.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Sounds great, So it gives you a pumped feeling that isn't like most NO2 boosters. Awesome. And it does this without a bunch of Caffiene? Even better.

warriorway

warriorway

Awards
  • Established
So it doesn't raise insulin levels? Are we supposed to eat loads of sugar afterwards to get that spike?

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
What is the longest period of time that you would you reccommend a person stay on a cycle of this?

....or shortest to see the full effects?

Do you have a recommended dosage by a persons bodyweight?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
So it doesn't raise insulin levels? Are we supposed to eat loads of sugar afterwards to get that spike?

For best results: Not sugar. User/tester feedback is showing that the best response is being had following the consumption of a fairly high amount of complex carbs.

A question for Jacob though: Any recommendations (dose, timing) for the use of Anabolic Pump as a "cheat meal damage control agent"? This product has so many beneficial applications it is ridiculous.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Good luck to everyone. I was lucky enough to score some of the YG bulk at NP so I'm not going for this. Awesome offer, USP.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ONE INGREDIENT with unbelievable qualities at 500mgs per dose!:
Blasphemy...How can just ONE INGREDIENT be effective at giving the results you describe?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Questions I am sure the masses will have, or at least be interested in seeing:
1) Is Anabolic Pump safe for use by drug tested athletes?
2) Is Anabolic Pump fully stackable with the rest of the USPLabs line?
3) Could the use of Anabolic Pump + Food during activity increase the endurance of someone involved in an endurance-type event?

tattoopierced1

Statement: the capped version will not have the nasty taste of the powder....

lol..hope thats good enough...

SMOKEPALADIN

SMOKEPALADIN

Awards
  • Established
1. Is it ok to take NO2 products while using ANABOLIC PUMP?

2. What other supplements if any should be avoided while taking ANABOLIC PUMP?

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
What is the longest period of time that you would you reccommend a person stay on a cycle of this?

....or shortest to see the full effects?

Do you have a recommended dosage by a persons bodyweight?
i dont see why people cant stay on this all year round. maybe the effects will start to diminish over time but as long as its producing results, it seems safe and even healthy.

as for the effects felt. i started feeling the AP a couple days ago and im 2 weeks into it. yesterday, i hit back and biceps and a forearm pump wouldnt go away all day. it is different and nice experiencing the long lasting pump. ive had zero success with NO booster type products so this appears to be the real deal!

as for dosing, has the timing been discussed? im sure it wont make too much difference but ive been dosing 20-30 minutes before meals. also, how should people go about combining cialabol + AP?

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
1) Are results dose dependant?
2) How many carbs should be taken with each dose?
3) How long should one wait after dose to consume carbs?

cc

protomike

protomike

Awards
  • Established
i won't post my questions here... i was lucky enough to test ap out. usp i'll try and shoot you an email on some things that i've had on the back of my mind.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Two quick questions.
1) phellodendron- has long been used by the Chinese to treat uclers and Diabetes. Controlling the sugar in the blood.
Langerstroemia Speciosa- to be more specific Banaba- is used to control the handling of glucose and lower blood sugar.
With using both of these blood sugar "reducers" how do you explain the insulin spike this is suppose to give?
2) If taken when eating like the label says, Why do you want to reduce the blood sugar if you want the increase of insulin?

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
How does is affect glucose storage in the liver?

Jared

Awards
How does the final version of Anabolic Pump differ from the Yellow Gold Powder?

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Does AP cause a dulling of sensitivity to insulin?
Would I need to watch my carbs after 30 days on AP to avoid any unwanted fat gains?

(lol- I already signed up for the newsletter... should I do it again?)

Ah,.. ok, here's a little something as to the HOW

Lagerstroemia Speciosa

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other names:

Banaba,Queen's Crape Myrtle,
Queen's flower

Botany:
A decidious tropical flowering tree, 5 to 7 m high, sometimes growing to a height of 20 meters. Leaves, large, spatulate, 2-4 inches in width, 5-8 inches in length; shedding its leaves the first months of the year. Before shedding, the leaves are bright orange or red during which time it is thought to contain higher levels of corosolic acid).Flowers are racemes, pink to lavender; flowering from March to June. After flowering, the tree bears large clumps of oval nutlike fruits.

Supplement
Banaba Leaf

Description
Banaba is a medicinal plant that grows in India, Southeast Asia and the Philippines. Traditional uses include brewing tea from the leaves as a treatment for diabetes and hyperglycemia (elevated blood sugar). The hypoglycemic (blood sugar lowering) effect of banaba leaf extract is similar to that of insulin — which induces glucose transport from the blood into body cells.

Claims
Balances blood sugar
Promotes healthy insulin levels
Controls appetite and food craving (especially carbohydrate cravings)
May promote weight loss

Theory
Banaba leaf extract contains a triterpenoid compound known as corosolic acid — which has actions in stimulating glucose transport into cells. As such, banaba plays a role in regulating levels of blood sugar and insulin in the blood. For some people, fluctuations in blood sugar and insulin are related to appetite, hunger and various food cravings — particularly craving for carbohydrates such as bread and sweets. By keeping blood sugar and insulin levels in check, banaba may be an effective supplement for promoting weight loss in certain individuals.

The blood sugar regulating properties of banaba have been demonstrated in cell culture, animal and human studies. In isolated cells, the active ingredient in banaba extract, corosolic acid, is known to stimulate glucose uptake. In diabetic mice, rats and rabbits, banaba feeding reduces elevated blood sugar and insulin levels to normal. In humans with type II diabetes, banaba extract, at a dose of 16-48mg per day for 4-8 weeks, has been shown to be effective in reducing blood sugar levels (5%-30% reduction) and maintaining tighter control of blood sugar fluctuations. An interesting “side-effect” of tighter control of blood sugar and insulin levels is a significant tendency of banaba to promote weight loss (an average of 2-4 lbs. per month) — without significant dietary alterations. It is likely that modulation of glucose and insulin levels reduces total caloric intake somewhat and encourages moderate weight loss.

Numerous studies have been done on this remarkable herb, much of it in Japan, with researchers such as Dr. Yamazaki, professor of Pharmaceutical Science, Hiroshima University School of Medicine. One study mixed banaba dried leaf powder with chicken feeds, and then analyzed the yolk of the chicken egg. When the banaba enriched egg yolk was fed to diabetic mice, their blood sugar level was normalized. In another study, the alcohol extract of banaba leaves was sprayed into the air of a room at night while the patient was sleeping via a mist generating device. It was found that as the person slept, their lungs received trace amounts of corosolic acid which helped regulate blood sugar levels.

Following the studies done by the Japanese which isolated corosolic acid as the active component, other studies followed. In 1999 a clinical study was conducted on diabetes patients by Dr. William V. Judy at the Southwestern Institute of Biomedical Research, Brandenton, Florida, which found that corosolic acid universally lowered blood sugar levels of all patients. The higher the dosage of corosolic acid, the lower blood sugar levels dropped.
However, more recent studies have shown that the entire herb is useful in lowering blood sugar, and that corosolic acid is probably not the only active ingredient in banaba leaves. A study published in 2001 by Edison Biotechnology Institute, Department of Biomedical Sciences, College of Osteopathic Medicine, in Athens, Ohio compared a whole leaf extract of banaba with insulin in cell cultures. They concluded that the whole herb had a glucose lowering effect and could be used to fight diabetes and obesity. A study reported in the Feb. 2002 volume of Planta Med stated that corosolic acid alone could not account for the glucose transport effect of banaba extracts, and identified at least three active components. (Go here to see details of these studies.)

Because of the way banaba helps the body to handle glucose (glucose transport activator) it is also used effectively in weight-loss products. Supplementwatch.com says: "An interesting 'side-effect' of tighter control of blood sugar and insulin levels is a significant tendency of banaba to promote weight loss – without significant dietary alterations. It is likely that modulation of glucose and insulin levels reduces total caloric intake somewhat and encourages moderate weight loss."

Last edited:

ONE INGREDIENT with unbelievable qualities at 500mgs per dose!:
Blasphemy...How can just ONE INGREDIENT be effective at giving the results you describe?
****, I need to correct the write up to incude the Tannis complex. That being said, The Original Formula of P-insulin does have the same quality. I have 2 compounds in this formula that have the same mechanism. I can easliy release 2 different products but decided to make ONE unbelievable formula!

The industry will scream Blasphemy but results have been proven on this board. Users are increasing there Carb intake and gaining muscle and losing fat.

2fresh

2fresh

Awards
I can't wait for this product to come out! I already have some extra yellow gold and I'm going to pick up a few bottles of this stuff it comes out!!

Is it recomended to go over 500(1 capsule) per serving though or will it be too strong?

Mention of Cialabol stack could be nice too when the revised version comes out

Mention of the best time to use this product..bulk, cuttting, cycleing etc.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
The stuff really sounds amazing. Would I need to eat additional carbs? Is going hypo a potential problem?

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
i dont see why people cant stay on this all year round. maybe the effects will start to diminish over time but as long as its producing results, it seems safe and even healthy.

as for the effects felt. i started feeling the AP a couple days ago and im 2 weeks into it. yesterday, i hit back and biceps and a forearm pump wouldnt go away all day. it is different and nice experiencing the long lasting pump. ive had zero success with NO booster type products so this appears to be the real deal!

as for dosing, has the timing been discussed? im sure it wont make too much difference but ive been dosing 20-30 minutes before meals. also, how should people go about combining cialabol + AP?

Thanks, that pump sounds amazing!

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Best question.

Who should take this product?
Any who wants to gain muscle/hold onto muscle and prevent fat gain. Of course, follow the 18+ age rule.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
The stuff really sounds amazing. Would I need to eat additional carbs? Is going hypo a potential problem?
In my experience, make sure to eat at least 60 grams of carbs (mostly complex) with each dose of AP.

Going hypo is a potential problem, but if you are eating carbs with it, you will be fine.

2fresh

2fresh

Awards
What about after workout since I think that would be one of the best times?

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
I can't wait for this product to come out! I already have some extra yellow gold and I'm going to pick up a few bottles of this stuff it comes out!!

Is it recomended to go over 500(1 capsule) per serving though or will it be too strong?

Mention of Cialabol stack could be nice too when the revised version comes out

Mention of the best time to use this product..bulk, cuttting, cycleing etc.
I would not recommend going over 1 capsule per serving. Instead, dose it with 4 meals instead of 3.

This would work great with bulking, cutting, or recomp. The shuttling of nutrients to muscle cells, and the block of glucose uptake in fat cells is ideal for everything!

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
What about after workout since I think that would be one of the best times?
Dose it 15 minutes before you Post-WO MEAL.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Would I need to watch my carbs after 30 days on AP to avoid any unwanted fat gains?

I am not sure about the newsletter, that question I want to know myself.

From everything I have seen and read, dulling of insulin sensitivity IS NOT a problem.

As for upping the carbs after, it really depends how you react to carbs. I know, for me, if I were eating as many carbs as I am right now (on AP), without anabolic pump, I would be adding fat, but with AP I am not.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So let me get this straight. Since AP stops fat cells from becoming insulin sensitive while upregulating insulin sensitivity in the muscles one could theoretically eat cake, candy, and other garbage and not worry about gaining fat? And this would simultaneously increase glycogen in the muscles creating an anabolic environment in them from simply eating garbage? If this is true, you really have found the magic pill that everyone has been looking for!

So when you sending me my bottle to try out and log? ;)

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
where are my reps!!!!!!
Not a rep, but I am trying my best to answer these questions. People must know how good this stuff is!

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
So let me get this straight. Since AP stops fat cells from becoming insulin sensitive while upregulating insulin sensitivity in the muscles one could theoretically eat cake, candy, and other garbage and not worry about gaining fat? And this would simultaneously increase glycogen in the muscles creating an anabolic environment in them from simply eating garbage? If this is true, you really have found the magic pill that everyone has been looking for!
I have certainly not tried this. I know that I ate pretty badly over thanksgiving, and AP really helped to stop any BF% gain, BUT I would eat it with mostly complex carbs. With simple carbs and AP, I feel tired and terrible!

dadream

dadream

Awards
  • Established
Does anabolic pump have antioxidant properties???????

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
So when is this coming out? Will you still provide bulk yellow gold powder as well?

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
STATEMENT: Drink your WATER!

Without enough water, I feel that you will miss out on some of the effects of AP AND you will get some killer headaches. I cannot stress this enough!

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Does anabolic pump have antioxidant properties???????
Yes! - but you will have to ask USP exactly how the mechanisms work. I have read that it does though.

Ah,.. ok, here's a little something as to the HOW

Lagerstroemia Speciosa

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other names:

Banaba,Queen's Crape Myrtle,
Queen's flower

Botany:
A decidious tropical flowering tree, 5 to 7 m high, sometimes growing to a height of 20 meters. Leaves, large, spatulate, 2-4 inches in width, 5-8 inches in length; shedding its leaves the first months of the year. Before shedding, the leaves are bright orange or red during which time it is thought to contain higher levels of corosolic acid).Flowers are racemes, pink to lavender; flowering from March to June. After flowering, the tree bears large clumps of oval nutlike fruits.

Supplement
Banaba Leaf

Description
Banaba is a medicinal plant that grows in India, Southeast Asia and the Philippines. Traditional uses include brewing tea from the leaves as a treatment for diabetes and hyperglycemia (elevated blood sugar). The hypoglycemic (blood sugar lowering) effect of banaba leaf extract is similar to that of insulin — which induces glucose transport from the blood into body cells.

Claims
Balances blood sugar
Promotes healthy insulin levels
Controls appetite and food craving (especially carbohydrate cravings)
May promote weight loss

Theory
Banaba leaf extract contains a triterpenoid compound known as corosolic acid — which has actions in stimulating glucose transport into cells. As such, banaba plays a role in regulating levels of blood sugar and insulin in the blood. For some people, fluctuations in blood sugar and insulin are related to appetite, hunger and various food cravings — particularly craving for carbohydrates such as bread and sweets. By keeping blood sugar and insulin levels in check, banaba may be an effective supplement for promoting weight loss in certain individuals.

The blood sugar regulating properties of banaba have been demonstrated in cell culture, animal and human studies. In isolated cells, the active ingredient in banaba extract, corosolic acid, is known to stimulate glucose uptake. In diabetic mice, rats and rabbits, banaba feeding reduces elevated blood sugar and insulin levels to normal. In humans with type II diabetes, banaba extract, at a dose of 16-48mg per day for 4-8 weeks, has been shown to be effective in reducing blood sugar levels (5%-30% reduction) and maintaining tighter control of blood sugar fluctuations. An interesting “side-effect” of tighter control of blood sugar and insulin levels is a significant tendency of banaba to promote weight loss (an average of 2-4 lbs. per month) — without significant dietary alterations. It is likely that modulation of glucose and insulin levels reduces total caloric intake somewhat and encourages moderate weight loss.

Numerous studies have been done on this remarkable herb, much of it in Japan, with researchers such as Dr. Yamazaki, professor of Pharmaceutical Science, Hiroshima University School of Medicine. One study mixed banaba dried leaf powder with chicken feeds, and then analyzed the yolk of the chicken egg. When the banaba enriched egg yolk was fed to diabetic mice, their blood sugar level was normalized. In another study, the alcohol extract of banaba leaves was sprayed into the air of a room at night while the patient was sleeping via a mist generating device. It was found that as the person slept, their lungs received trace amounts of corosolic acid which helped regulate blood sugar levels.

Following the studies done by the Japanese which isolated corosolic acid as the active component, other studies followed. In 1999 a clinical study was conducted on diabetes patients by Dr. William V. Judy at the Southwestern Institute of Biomedical Research, Brandenton, Florida, which found that corosolic acid universally lowered blood sugar levels of all patients. The higher the dosage of corosolic acid, the lower blood sugar levels dropped.
However, more recent studies have shown that the entire herb is useful in lowering blood sugar, and that corosolic acid is probably not the only active ingredient in banaba leaves. A study published in 2001 by Edison Biotechnology Institute, Department of Biomedical Sciences, College of Osteopathic Medicine, in Athens, Ohio compared a whole leaf extract of banaba with insulin in cell cultures. They concluded that the whole herb had a glucose lowering effect and could be used to fight diabetes and obesity. A study reported in the Feb. 2002 volume of Planta Med stated that corosolic acid alone could not account for the glucose transport effect of banaba extracts, and identified at least three active components. (Go here to see details of these studies.)

Because of the way banaba helps the body to handle glucose (glucose transport activator) it is also used effectively in weight-loss products. Supplementwatch.com says: "An interesting 'side-effect' of tighter control of blood sugar and insulin levels is a significant tendency of banaba to promote weight loss – without significant dietary alterations. It is likely that modulation of glucose and insulin levels reduces total caloric intake somewhat and encourages moderate weight loss."
Supplementwatch is slightly outdated. Corsolic acid is a part of the AP but the Tannins in AP are responsible for the sum of the total effect. WIth the Tannins removed banaba becomes much less effective.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You reps are probably waiting for you to let them know you made this post, lol.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
The write-up mentions that if you're taking steroids or growth hormones, you should definitely take this as well. What if you're not? Are there any natural prodcuts that you should take with this in order to maximize your results?

For example, if you were doing a natural test booster(trib, nettle root, etc) would you get even better results using AP? Or would your results be pretty similar if you weren't using a natural test booster?

There are alot of people (like myself) who wish to stay natural, I'm hoping that I could get the most out of AP without using steroids or hormones.

This seems almost too good to be true, but I would love to give it a shot...

\_JIMBO_/

\_JIMBO_/

Awards
It's definitly a supplement that you can FEEL! From the first pumps to the Hypo effects(if you don't eat enough carbs). This stuff is a dieters DREAM! Scratch that... It is a DREAM in General. No matter what your Goals, AP helps get you there, USP put in the time and the research and we get the benifit! Thank you USP for bringing such innovative products to the market and thank you for treating your loyal customers so well. From Cissus to AP, USP keeps us all on our toes.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
The write-up mentions that if you're taking steroids or growth hormones, you should definitely take this as well. What if you're not? Are there any natural prodcuts that you should take with this in order to maximize your results?

For example, if you were doing a natural test booster(trib, nettle root, etc) would you get even better results using AP? Or would your results be pretty similar if you weren't using a natural test booster?

There are alot of people (like myself) who wish to stay natural, I'm hoping that I could get the most out of AP without using steroids or hormones.

This seems almost too good to be true, but I would love to give it a shot...
You CERTAINLY DO NOT NEED to be taking steroids to get the most out of AP.

I think AP + CAMP would be a killer stack, but you don't need to stack it with anything to see amazing results.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Compounds isolated from Lagerstroemia speciosa (Banaba)
Philippine Banaba - PhilippineHerbs.com

Activation of insulin receptors by lagerstroemin.Hattori K, Sukenobu N, Sasaki T, Takasuga S, Hayashi T, Kasai R, Yamasaki K, Hazeki O.
Division of Molecular Medical Science, Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences, Hiroshima University, Hiroshima, Japan.

Lagerstroemin, an ellagitannin isolated from the leaves of Lagerstroemia speciosa (L.) Pers. (Lythraceae), was examined for its biological activities. In rat adipocytes, the compound increased the rate of glucose uptake and decreased the isoproterenol-induced glycerol release. In Chinese hamster ovary cells expressing human insulin receptors, it increased the Erk activity. These insulin-like actions were accompanied by the increased tyrosine-phosphorylation of the beta-subunit of the insulin receptors. Tryptic digestion of the extracellular sites of the insulin receptors markedly increased the effective concentrations of insulin without changing those of lagerstroemin. Thus lagerstroemin was considered to cause its insulin-like actions by a mechanism different from that employed by insulin.
PMID: 14501154 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Hypoglycemic effect of extracts from Lagerstroemia speciosa L. leaves in genetically diabetic KK-AY mice.
Kakuda T, Sakane I, Takihara T, Ozaki Y, Takeuchi H, Kuroyanagi M.

Central Research Institute, Itoen, Ltd., Sagara-cho, Haibara-gun, Shizuoka, Japan.

The hypoglycemic effects of Lagerstroemia speciosa L., known by the Tagalog name of banaba in the Phillipines, were studied using hereditary diabetic mice (Type II, KK-AY/Ta Jcl). The mice were fed a test diet containing 5% of the hot-water extract (HWE) from banaba leaves, 3% of the water eluent of the partial fraction unadsorbed onto HP-20 resin of HWE (HPWE), and 2% of the methanol eluent of the partial fraction adsorbed onto HP-20 resin of it (HPME) for a feeding period of 5 weeks. The elevation of blood plasma glucose level in non-insulin dependent diabetic mice fed the cellulose as control (CEL) diet were almost entirely suppressed by addition of either HWE or HPME in place of cellulose in the CEL diet. Water intakes were inclined to increase gradually in the group fed either CEL or HPWE, but lower in the mice fed either HWE or HPME than in the animals given either CEL or HPME. The level of serum insulin and the amount of urinary excreted glucose were also lowered in mice fed HWE. Plasma total cholesterol level was also lowered in mice fed the either HWE or HPME. It is suggested that HWE, especially HPME, obtained from banaba leaves have beneficial effects on control of the level of plasma glucose in non-insulin dependent diabetes mellitus.

PMID: 9063966 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

TANNIS

Tannic acid stimulates glucose transport and inhibits adipocyte differentiation in 3T3-L1 cells.Liu X, Kim JK, Li Y, Li J, Liu F, Chen X.
Department of Biochemistry, Edison Biotechnology Institute, College of Osteopathic Medicine, Ohio University, Athens, OH 45701, USA.

Obesity is a major risk factor for Syndrome X and type II diabetes (T2D). However, most antidiabetic drugs that are hypoglycemic also promote weight gain, thus alleviating one symptom of T2D while aggravating a major risk factor that leads to T2D. Adipogenesis, the differentiation and proliferation of adipocytes, is a major mechanism leading to weight gain and obesity. It is highly desirable to develop pharmaceuticals and treatments for T2D that reduce blood glucose levels without inducing adipogenesis in patients. Previously, we reported that an extract from Lagerstroemia speciosa L. (banaba) possessed activities that both stimulated glucose transport and inhibited adipocyte differentiation in 3T3-L1 cells. Using glucose uptake assays and Western/Northern blot analyses as major tools and 3T3-L1 cells as a model, we showed that the banaba extract (BE) with tannin removed was devoid of the 2 activities, and tannic acid (TA), a major component of tannins, had the same 2 activities as BE. Inhibitors known to abolish insulin-induced glucose transport also blocked TA-induced glucose transport. We further detected that TA induced phosphorylation of the insulin receptor (IR) and Akt, as well as translocation of glucose transporter 4 (GLUT 4), the protein factors involved in the signaling pathway of insulin-mediated glucose transport. We also demonstrated that TA inhibited the expression of key genes for adipogenesis. Differences between samples with or without TA in all of the quantitative assays were significant (P < 0.05). These results suggest that TA may be useful for the prevention and treatment of T2D and its associated obesity. TA may have the potential to become the lead compound in the development of new types of antidiabetic pharmaceuticals that are able to reduce blood glucose levels without increasing adiposity.
Entrez PubMed

tattoopierced1

oh, another question. I have a buddy who is a diabetic, is this OK for him to take?

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
When is the best time to take AP?

Can I safely stack this with any other USP Labs products, ie powerfull/camph?
If so, what is the recommended doses for each?

What can I expect to see results wise in week1, 2, 3, 4, etc?:study:

\_JIMBO_/

\_JIMBO_/

Awards
Those who pride themselves on being "all natural" have found a New Weapon. Using AP while on will make any cycle better. Using AP while clean IS just as benificial!