Megadose Cissus Feedback

bulls**t

bulls**t

Awards
  • Established
I was hoping everyone could chime in and detail their experience with mega dosing cissus. Please elaborate grams, timing, where you got it, joints, anabolic activity etc.

The most I took was 6 grams a day of NP bulk powder, 3 grams upon waking 3 grams at bedtime. Experienced joint relief, and initially a libido boost, but that tapered off after 4 days.

Im considering going with a big ass megadose for some serious healing/ anabolic effects.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Uhh, you know that mega-dosing bulk Cissus isn't the same as mega-dosing Cissus-RX? I've never "mega-dosed" Cissus-RX, I always find I do fine with ~6 caps/day albeit I'm not after anabolism.

\_JIMBO_/

\_JIMBO_/

Awards
Honestly It was the most noticible thing i have ever done supplement wise. I have never taken any PH's or the like, but when i megadosed Cissus RX and added Symmetry X for one month, I had shoulder pain dissapear that i'd been struggling with for around 6 months. It went away in two weeks on cissus. I took 12 caps a day of the USP product, not bulk. When I added the Sym X I had an Extreme recomp going on. It was an incredible month. I logged the expierence over at Bulk nuts. I don't think im aloud to post the link.

But in case i can, Change the * in the link to an n ;)

MegaDosed Cissus Log

bulls**t

bulls**t

Awards
  • Established
Ziri - From what I understand and as implied by their website, and please correct me if Im wrong, Nutraplanet's Cissus is USPs cissus
NutraPlanet.com: Bulk Cissus (100 grams) By NutraPlanet
so according to that I was using Cissus RX, just without the caps.
Jimbo - Im happy to hear that it worked so well for you. 12 caps a day works out to what, about 8 grams?

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Ziri - From what I understand and as implied by their website, and please correct me if Im wrong, Nutraplanet's Cissus is USPs cissus
so according to that I was using Cissus RX, just without the caps.
Jimbo - Im happy to hear that it worked so well for you. 12 caps a day works out to what, about 8 grams?
Ah okay, I thought you were refering to NP's Cissus, not the bulk USPLabs Cissus-RX.

I haven't got the numbers on hand but I think it was ~3g for low dose (5 caps) and 6g+ for 'Mega-Dosing'. 12 caps is something like 7g of bulk.

Ah okay, I thought you were refering to NP's Cissus, not the bulk USPLabs Cissus-RX.

I haven't got the numbers on hand but I think it was ~3g for low dose (5 caps) and 6g+ for 'Mega-Dosing'. 12 caps is something like 7g of bulk.

Reps lets stop comparing our Cissus to the bulk guys just let them know our extraction is different. The consumer can judge by comparison. I am working some deal with GeneraSupplements that will supply USP bulk powders at about the same price as the bulk sites with free shipping(what i hear from the owners).

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Reps lets stop comparing our Cissus to the bulk guys just let them know our extraction is different. The consumer can judge by comparison. I am working some deal with GeneraSupplements that will supply USP bulk powders at about the same price as the bulk sites with free shipping(what i hear from the owners).
Understood boss, simply a mis-understanding.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That would be a hell of a great start for Genera here at AM!

gaberox

Awards
I know the ketosterone concentration is supposed to be the same as Rx.What makes USP Cissus unique.I always use both USP and bulk Cissus together so I cant tell the difference.When Bulk USP Cissus was available I used that.I wish I would have bought much more.

bulls**t

bulls**t

Awards
  • Established
So Nutraplanets cissus is or is not the USP extract?
Which suppliers have your extract in bulk?

Can anyone else comment on megadosing cissus?

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
So Nutraplanets cissus is or is not the USP extract?
Which suppliers have your extract in bulk?

The Nutraplanet Bulk Cissus is not the same as the USPLabs Bulk Cissus-RX, I won't go into comparing the two though.

Nutraplanet and a company have Cissus-RX in bulk currently, the UK company has the 10% extract in bulk also.

gaberox

Awards
The Nutraplanet Bulk Cissus is not the same as the USPLabs Bulk Cissus-RX, I won't go into comparing the two though.

Nutraplanet and a company have Cissus-RX in bulk currently, the UK company has the 10% extract in bulk also.
When can we get access to the 10% extract?And please do get into comparing NP bulk to USP grade.:stick:

SMOKEPALADIN

SMOKEPALADIN

Awards
  • Established
I have dosed as high as 9 a day
3 early am, 4 pre w/o(I felt like i could bend steel) , and 2 before bed
I am highly responsive to this stuff, I have only used the USP RX brand and love the anabolic effects at high doses.
I am currently dosing at 2/3/2 and still get good anabolic effect.

I know the ketosterone concentration is supposed to be the same as Rx.What makes USP Cissus unique.I always use both USP and bulk Cissus together so I cant tell the difference.When Bulk USP Cissus was available I used that.I wish I would have bought much more.
USPlabs cissus is more of light brownish white with tiny crystrals like specs. The company we employe takes a pharmacuetical like approach to quality. Bulk is brown and not as fine. Our Cissus is manufactured Fresh. When the retailer recieves it, the cissus is about 15 days old. This goes for all our herbs. The extraction is extact each and EVERY TIME>

Also, I have a partner in India. When you have locals dealing with locals(especially in India), you are never cheated. The quality is inspected each and every time.

take care

SMOKEPALADIN

SMOKEPALADIN

Awards
  • Established
When can we get access to the 10% extract?And please do get into comparing NP bulk to USP grade.
USP said it would be a week or so on the 10%(I am going to buy a ton :food: )
If you go to the bottom of the page the top similar thread has a 54 reply thread regarding USP Cissus vs Bulk version

gaberox

Awards
USPlabs cissus is more of light brownish white with tiny crystrals like specs. The company we employe takes a pharmacuetical like approach to quality. Bulk is brown and not as fine. Our Cissus is manufactured Fresh. When the retailer recieves it, the cissus is about 15 days old. This goes for all our herbs. The extraction is extact each and EVERY TIME>

Also, I have a partner in India. When you have locals dealing with locals(especially in India), you are never cheated. The quality is inspected each and every time.

take care
Cool.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
When can we get access to the 10% extract?And please do get into comparing NP bulk to USP grade.:stick:
10% is currently availible in bulk form in the UK from a company called Bulk Powders. In capped form it's due very soon...

I personally can't compare the two when I've only used the USPLabs version. All I can suggest is that you compare the versions yourself.

EDIT - looks like I was beat by a mile :numbered:

protomike

protomike

Awards
  • Established
if anyone wants i'll post a pic tomorrow of usp bulk cissus and reg bulk cissus... they just look completely different.

TSB4me

TSB4me

Awards
  • Established
Can anyone else comment on megadosing cissus?[/QUOTE]

I've done the bulk cissus from NP and also used about 6 bottles of USP Cissus RX.Had to use about 8 to 10 grams/day of the bulk to get the same joint and pain relief.Also took longer to kick in than the USP stuff.

I for one won't be using the bulk again.Unless I know it's the USP cissus.Bring on the stronger cissus USP. :thumbsup:

I've done the bulk cissus from NP and also used about 6 bottles of USP Cissus RX.Had to use about 8 to 10 grams/day of the bulk to get the same joint and pain relief.Also took longer to kick in than the USP stuff.

I for one won't be using the bulk again.Unless I know it's the USP cissus.Bring on the stronger cissus USP. :thumbsup:[/QUOTE]

Genera will be stocking a 22% USP style! 22% does not hold a candle therapuetically to the 10% or 5% because you lose a large portion of Vitamin and mineral content that is key in joint/tendon health...

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Genera will be stocking a 22% USP style! 22% does not hold a candle therapuetically to the 10% or 5% because you lose a large portion of Vitamin and mineral content that is key in joint/tendon health...
So what's the 22% for then if it's not for the joint and tendon health, anabolism?

I think I might be misunderstading the point that you are making.

So what's the 22% for then if it's not for the joint and tendon health, anabolism?

I think I might be misunderstading the point that you are making.

Correct, they will stock the 22% and the Hydroxl4(symmetry) powders that is a designed anabolic.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How is that different than Symmetry? Sorry for all of the questions, but I'm very interested in USP and I like to cap my own stuff, so this is right up my alley.

How is that different than Symmetry? Sorry for all of the questions, but I'm very interested in USP and I like to cap my own stuff, so this is right up my alley.

How symmetry is made....

We use the 22% extract at HPLC extract 4 keto-sterones that have a hydroxyl group. In our lab in India, we concentrate the extract to have a higher percentage of the 4 specific 4 Hydroxyl ketones. When you concentrate you lose percentages of other anabolic compounds of the total herb. Cissus has NUMEROUS amounts of ketones in the total herb. When you go from 5% to 22% you lose alot of the vitamin and mineral content and possibly some ketones.

Hmmm, Maybe, I should develope a cissus Hybrid product? 5%,10%,22%, and Hydroxl(symmetry).

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How symmetry is made....

We use the 22% extract at HPLC extract 4 keto-sterones that have a hydroxyl group. In our lab in India, we concentrate the extract to have a higher percentage of the 4 specific 4 Hydroxyl ketones. When you concentrate you lose percentages of other anabolic compounds of the total herb. Cissus has NUMEROUS amounts of ketones in the total herb. When you go from 5% to 22% you lose alot of the vitamin and mineral content and possibly some ketones.

Hmmm, Maybe, I should develope a cissus Hybrid product? 5%,10%,22%, and Hydroxl(symmetry).
That sounds very promising. Thanks for the quick responses!

\_JIMBO_/

\_JIMBO_/

Awards
Wow! Where is this GeneraSupplements. I Have always been interested in bulk sym X ever since i first dosed it! I want to SPEND :icon_lol:

gaberox

Awards
Will the 5 or 10% still be available on a regular basis?Id hate to lose the thereputic end of the deal strictly in the name of anabolism.Of course I would also like to try the 22% stuff in addition to the lower concentration.If you dont come out with a blend I hope you at least continue to produce both.Thanks,Cisssus rules.

bulls**t

bulls**t

Awards
  • Established
So this
is not USP bulk cissus rx?

The confusion I feel lies in the fact that the same product description is used for this product and for capped Cissus RX, a description that credits USP for the find. It also looks nothing like the picture of bulk USP cissus despite referencing USP in the description.

sdev

sdev

Awards
We keep going back and forth here about NP bulk powder......

Lets cut to the chase please....WHERE do I get Cissus-RX?? Either in bulk or capsules (dont care which). Please list all companies (website?) that carry the specific extract that is found in cissus-rx that I can order from today. Also, if a company is selling all different extracts which one do I order to make sure it is the RX? 10%, 5%???

Thanks for clearing this up.

So this
is not USP bulk cissus rx?

The confusion I feel lies in the fact that the same product description is used for this product and for capped Cissus RX, a description that credits USP for the find. It also looks nothing like the picture of bulk USP cissus despite referencing USP in the description.
He has yet to update it. At one point in time, he did buy the USPlabs brand but Dsade decided on a different route. I even offered direct shipment from India to Dsade at a discount. Dsade never responded.....

Ohwell, Genera is going to offer free shipping is what I hear. I just been tempted with a 5k salary. I may buy into Genera..

We keep going back and forth here about NP bulk powder......

Lets cut to the chase please....WHERE do I get Cissus-RX?? Either in bulk or capsules (dont care which). Please list all companies (website?) that carry the specific extract that is found in cissus-rx that I can order from today. Also, if a company is selling all different extracts which one do I order to make sure it is the RX? 10%, 5%???

Thanks for clearing this up.
Next week every retailer will have USPlabs Cissus caps. As of now, all retailers are sold out..

Will the 5 or 10% still be available on a regular basis?Id hate to lose the thereputic end of the deal strictly in the name of anabolism.Of course I would also like to try the 22% stuff in addition to the lower concentration.If you dont come out with a blend I hope you at least continue to produce both.Thanks,Cisssus rules.

Yes Yes Yes...The 10% is our main product and is the perfect medium between Therapuetic and anabolic! We out did ourselves on this one!

Plus you get 50% more product...

sdev

sdev

Awards
Next week every retailer will have USPlabs Cissus caps. As of now, all retailers are sold out..

Ahhh, this makes sense....I saw that all the retailers were out and with all the talk about bulk cissus I thought you just stopped making the caps. Will order a bottle next week then. Also keeping on eye on the bulk powder development with Genra.

djl

Awards
  • Established
bulk cissus vs usp cissus
WOW, that's quite a difference! I wonder how different the taste/smell is?

Does anyone know where Cissus RX is now available? Everyone and their brother seem to be out of stock :(

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yes Yes Yes...The 10% is our main product and is the perfect medium between Therapuetic and anabolic! We out did ourselves on this one!

Plus you get 50% more product...
Any chance the 10% will be available in bulk? I don't mind capping..

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
WOW, that's quite a difference! I wonder how different the taste/smell is?

Does anyone know where Cissus RX is now available? Everyone and their brother seem to be out of stock :(
yea i had to resort to bb.com for 2 bottles for my parents i will be holding off for myself till the new cissus is released

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry, I was trying to get some stuff together and I appreciate your help via PM as well. I didn't intend on starting any problems, nor was that my intention on NP's forum. I was just a little unclear on the facts, but I think I'm up to speed now.

The reason that I have been so interested is b/c I have enough PFull and 5% Cissus to last about 8 weeks, but only enough Symmetry for about three weeks. Once it comes out, can I use this new 22% Cissus in place of the Symmetry? If not, how does the 22% CRX fit in? I know it's not out yet, but you said that Genera would be carrying it in the near future (I have read that their site will be up in the next week or so).

Thanks Again,
STX