What to expect from Camph?

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Currently a couple days in on 5 pills a day. What can I expect to see in a months time?

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
That kind of depends on your current state and your goals/diet but...
If bulking you can expect to not gain much if any fat (potential to lose bf is good depending on your current state). If cutting you'll see accelerated fat loss and muscle preservation.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently cutting(kinda). Limiting late carbs etc... Just trying to lose a bit in my mid section before I go to mexico in december. Hoping that the camp will help a bit. I've been dosing 2 in the morning, 2 prior to lunch and 1 before bed. Should i change that around? I take NO-Xplode pre workout so i didn't think it would be good to mix the two.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm currently cutting(kinda). Limiting late carbs etc... Just trying to lose a bit in my mid section before I go to mexico in december. Hoping that the camp will help a bit. I've been dosing 2 in the morning, 2 prior to lunch and 1 before bed. Should i change that around? I take NO-Xplode pre workout so i didn't think it would be good to mix the two.
I would switch it to 2/3 morning and night, or if you choose to mix it with the NO, which would be fine, 2/1/3

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I would switch it to 2/3 morning and night, or if you choose to mix it with the NO, which would be fine, 2/1/3
I thought that high doses of bacopa tend to affect sleep in a negative way??? Thats why i've only been using 1 at nite

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought that high doses of bacopa tend to affect sleep in a negative way??? Thats why i've only been using 1 at nite
I can't say that it has bothered me much. cAMPH is meant for a night time thermo, I think some were bothered by the ECGC moreso than the Bacopa.

SMOKEPALADIN

SMOKEPALADIN

Awards
  • Established
I am doing 2 - Morning and 3 at night, I have found this to be the best also. No sleep problems. I wake up super lean in the morning.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
When you dose at nite, how long prior to actually going to bed are you dosing?

MisterEZE

Awards
  • Established
thanks for starting this thread. i am about to start up camph/powerfull and was wondering what to expect as well. my goals are to maintain (or gain) mass while attempting to lose some of the midsection. i'm also using bulk cissus and cvm xtreme.

and not to jack your thread...but is bulk cissus worth anything in this stack? or should I break down and get Rx before the new version comes out in 3-4 weeks?

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
thanks for starting this thread. i am about to start up camph/powerfull and was wondering what to expect as well. my goals are to maintain (or gain) mass while attempting to lose some of the midsection. i'm also using bulk cissus and cvm xtreme.

and not to jack your thread...but is bulk cissus worth anything in this stack? or should I break down and get Rx before the new version comes out in 3-4 weeks?
USP's cissus is sold out everywhere, so go with what you got:bruce1:

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established

I would personally wait until the 10% Cissus RX comes out, it's only a week or so away now but if you have bulk cissus then go ahead and use it.

You should be able to lose bf and gain lean mass with PowerFULL and cAMPH if your diet is in check.

SMOKEPALADIN

SMOKEPALADIN

Awards
  • Established
I would agree wait for the 10% Cissus RX, the bulk is decent for joint aches etc.., but the USP version is great + anabolic, i have had superior results from it for sure.

When you dose at nite, how long prior to actually going to bed are you dosing?
I take it right before bed with no problem at all. It doesnt keep we awake , I stack it with Powerfull,Cissus RX and Cassien 10 min before bed.