I NEED A NEW REP-----At AnabolicMinds

Pleaes apply..best application wins....

USPLabs Product experience, love for the game and communication is required..

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
i would apply but im a newb and have much too learn

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
A new rep or an addictional one? :) I wish I wasn't out of the runnings :)

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
you should just have ziricote rep you!

I think he eat, sleeps and breathes USP!! :D

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do we just apply here?

I'm much interested, a huge fan of cissus, powerfull, and camph. Am a junior chemical engineering student, and am always interested in what new compounds USP's been able to locate and extract, and would really like to gain some experience in the supplement industry (as I'm currently in automotive and badly want out)

If you'd like to see a resume, just gimme an email address to send one to. Thanks.

~thesinner

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
too early in the game for me but if you need graphics worked on

give me a holla!!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Edited... I typed a bunch and realized you were looking for mods HERE, not elsewhere.....wrong board. LOL

BUT, a small group of individuals as reps ELSEWHERE could only be a good thing.............. Happy to be a member of that team, and I can keep my mouth shut when acting in a professional capacity.

Yes, I'd need a new screen name.................

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
a small group of individuals as reps ELSEWHERE could only be a good thing.............. Happy to be a member of that team, and I can keep my mouth shut when acting in a professional capacity.

Yes, I'd need a new screen name.................
i'd be in for sure!!

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Good luck guys! USPlabs is usually in every online shopping cart I've ever had :p

Great company, great people.

To many Green Names in this thread. I want to turn your name green..lol

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Good Move with the AX rep. Smart people in that company!
Thanks buddy! Actually today is my first official day as a rep lol

And yes someone needs to turn off the green in this thread!!!

O yea forgot, I am firing Mullet as a REP and replacing him as head REP trainer for the stars!

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I'm applying :twisted: i've used Rem,Cialabol,PowerFull and have 150gs of Yellow Gold on it's way, i've currently using:

4 Rem
20 Cialabol
12 PowerFull

I LOVE your products, i wanna try em all! When you had your insane sales i bought 14 PowerFull, 14 Cialabol and 5 Rem, lol.

I've been using the current stack for 10 weeks, and i love it. I've been training for 11 years now, i train using DC style and i'm currently 270lbs @ 16%bf and cutting, i'm DIEING to use Anabolic Pump. And BEG you to release DNA, oh and i'll be buying some of your new Cissus when it's released my joints need it.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Chaps would be a good choice. He is very knowledgable and already a huge fan of your products

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i would like to be a rep but my vote would go to

ZIRICOTE

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established

I nominate Ziricote. Not only is he a valuable member of this forum, but he has been promoting and helping USPLabs customers for as long as I can remember. He'd be your best choice, in my opinion.

:bruce1:
Even Bruce thinks so...

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Very quickly before I run to work...

I'm currently using/logging PowerFULL, Cissus RX, cAMPHIBOLIC, Cialabol and have used c2 in the past. I loved the original versions of PowerFULL, Cissus RX and cAMPH but I'm having to do a bit of trial and error with the current versions, I'll call it a learning experience.

I've spent the last 2 years doing 2 to 4 month stints of serious training (this year being because of Accutane medication, last year because of ignorance and occasional lazyness.). Now I'm serious about my nutrition, training and have come to peace with how it effects my lifestyle (not drinking alcohol, for example) hence why I'm now logging my progress.

I'm pretty much always online at least once per day, my postcount is proof of this :study: I've got a lot to learn about the process of general health, muscle building and sports medicine but they are things I want to know all I can about. Knowledge will get me where I want to be, not blindly following and copying information.

And seeing as some people have taken it upon themselves to nominate- I nominate CHAPS!

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established

I nominate Ziricote.​

As much as I like helping answering questions about my experience with YG I don't have the time. So I think Ziricote would be perfect as he seems to have plenty of free time:icon_lol:​

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
I'm in. I have tested YG, Cialabol and cAmp intense. Currently stacking Cialabol, Powerfull and cAmp... Will add YG once it released. I pimp USP products to everyone i know. My gym owner, my friends everyone. I am a I.T Director so i am always on the computer and online. I have been working out on and off for almost 20 years.. damn i am getting old. My diet is getting better and better. I don't eat perfect but then again most of your consumers i am sure don't either. If selected i would do right by the company and the comsumers which seems to be one of the goals of USP. Like google's moto "Do no Evil"
I hope i am considered for the position and if i am not i am sure that anyone who is selected will do a admirable job.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just want to let all the applicants know, I like my coffee on the double-double w/ a little smeckle of shaved chocolate. And Jacob likes his black, straight up, because he is gangster like that.

Ohhh, and laundry day is Tuesday for me, Thursday for him.

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
I just want to let all the applicants know, I like my coffee on the double-double w/ a little smeckle of shaved chocolate. And Jacob likes his black, straight up, because he is gangster like that.

:icon_lol: :bow28:

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
CHAPS is definitely a good candidate, too!!

You should hire Ziri AND chaps!!!

If there is anyone better to learn from its Mullet.:icon_lol:

protomike

protomike

Awards
  • Established
as much as i would love to be one, i think the best choices are: ziri and chaps.

Agreed Ziri and Chaps :twisted:

Mullet says in private that he can not stand either of you.:twisted: I think he is threatened!

Jokes aside...Keep the applications comming.

take care

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
as much as i would love to be one, i think the best choices are: ziri and chaps.
I agree here.

If you need a part-time rep, let me know :thumbsup:

Resume:

Knowledgeable about Health & Nutrition, a little Endocrinology, and General Human Biology

USPLabs Supp Experience - C2, Powerfull, CissusRx, Yellow Gold Tester (Still Using)

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mullet says in private that he can not stand either of you.:twisted: I think he is threatened!

Jokes aside...Keep the applications comming.

take care

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

:gas:

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
As much as I like helping answering questions about my experience with YG I don't have the time. So I think Ziricote would be perfect as he seems to have plenty of free time:icon_lol:
"Yeah I'd be awesome but I have a life, Ziri doesn't seem to have one so he'd be a good choice."
:bruce1:

anabolik1

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The anabolik1 is back on track and reporting for duty. I have vast experience with all of the products except Symmetry...for some odd reason, that's the only one I haven't tried:blink:

I am currently 5'8" 258 lbs and starting a cutting stack after battling stomach viruses...sorry USP for the delay.

I am taking:

12 PowerFULL
18 Cissus
16-24 Cialabol (depending on carbs)
4 REM

and in 4 weeks, I'll sub DNA in for the PowerFULL and run for about 4 more weeks with the same doses of the others.

I think my track record for being a USPLabs supplement whore are well known. I don't know who's worse: me or CHAPS. We both love your products. I still highly recommend them to everyone I know who wants supps that work.

USP, I would still like to enlist your services if they are still available. I am tracking my diet and I will have that ready shortly.

ryano

Awards
  • Established
What are some of the benefits of being a rep? What is expected as far as time?

ryano

Awards
  • Established
Mullets are out. He needs to cut that shiit into a rat tail.

HairyLarry35

Awards
My vote would go towards Ziricote. Being a huge USP Labs customer, I have found many of his posts to be top notch as I've read through the threads on AM. Good luck with the screening
and to all who are applying! :thumbsup:

HL