eta on new cissus?

maxfeez

maxfeez

Awards
everyone seems to be out of cissus rx. i placed an order for a bottle from a non-sponser and usps lost my order and now the comapny is out of stock untill they get the new formula. i thought i read somewhere the eta on the new cissus, but cant find it now. does anyone know when it will be available?

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
whats eta stand for, sorry for my ignorance

rmag2447

Awards
cmon, I got 2 people hyped up and waiting to buy this stuff, hurry up and label it ;)

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
any idea the price in contrast to the old cissus?

any idea the price in contrast to the old cissus?

Well lets put it this way..The price is 50% cheaper and you get 100%(10% extract) more but it costs more than the previous 5%..figure out the riddle and recieve a free product of choice (AP, cAMPH, Cialabol, Cissus 10%).

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
ok so the nw dose will be 1 cap 2x a day instead of 2 so were getting double product for a few more bills.obviously it wont be the saem price

rmag2447

Awards
USPLabs: Are you guys going to sell this is bulk powder form as well or just caps?

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
theres no need for label just print Cissus RX10% on white paper put a sticker with your logo. . .:run: wait no time to get some one to make stickers just write USP Labs and paste it to the bottles and send it to nutraplanet:hammer:

j/k im 100% sure that the wait is going to worth it

m88tow

Awards
Well lets put it this way..The price is 50% cheaper and you get 100%(10% extract) more but it costs more than the previous 5%..figure out the riddle and recieve a free product of choice (AP, cAMPH, Cialabol, Cissus 10%).

So it will be double the price of the old 5% cissus but it will really be the same because when you buy one bottle of the the 10% it is like buying 2 bottles of the 5%.

SMOKEPALADIN

SMOKEPALADIN

Awards
  • Established
You will have the bottle still have 120 caps, but now you only have to take 3 a day instead of 6, so you get 40 days worth instead of 20 days per bottle.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
the current bottles of cissus were 130 caps 2 caps 2x a day

Blutarski

Blutarski

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Is the Cissus Bulk Powder at NP your extract? I'm all over this new Cissus, I now dose 8 caps per day and love it. Literally things like my nails grow faster and cuts, scraps, etc heal better and my shoulder feels like I might actually be able to crank up a fastball again. Kinda curious about upping dosage even more and the bulk powder might allow that but I'm hesitant to use anything but your extract.

SMOKEPALADIN

SMOKEPALADIN

Awards
  • Established
the current bottles of cissus were 130 caps 2 caps 2x a day
Oops got mixed up on the 120/130 thing, and Most take 6 a day, my falt so iguess that means instead of 32.5 days you get 65 days at recommended dosage. I hope

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Either there is more cissus per cap, or more caps per bottle than the previous.

Riddle solved... :)

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The new doseage will only be one cap because each pill holds as much cissus as two did previously (50% cheaper and 100% more). I'm guessing the new bottles of cissus will either have more pills in the bottle or fewer doses are now needed.

I really think m88tow got it right, but I wanted try as well.

new bottles have 90 plus caps so about 94-98 caps per bottle. 750 mgs per cap at 10%...

Is the Cissus Bulk Powder at NP your extract? I'm all over this new Cissus, I now dose 8 caps per day and love it. Literally things like my nails grow faster and cuts, scraps, etc heal better and my shoulder feels like I might actually be able to crank up a fastball again. Kinda curious about upping dosage even more and the bulk powder might allow that but I'm hesitant to use anything but your extract.
No its not...

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
new bottles have 90 plus caps so about 94-98 caps per bottle. 750 mgs per cap at 10%...

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn you just beat me to is USP :) I was this close to a free bottle, lol

maxfeez

maxfeez

Awards
usp,
well i received my lost package of cissus. this is my second bottle. from what i've read and seen for myself the caps are green. i received my new bottle and they are white. i searched around and couldn't find anyone else that stated the same. is there any reason why these are white?