WOW! This Parachuting technique is pure genius!

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
Who would of thought something so simple, would work so good. I started my yellow gold today and Im ready too rock!

Blutarski

Blutarski

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
For those that don't know, Parachuting is using edible starch paper to temporarily "baggie" your bulk powder into a small pouch and parachute it down your throat. It is very effective but only for things that are taken in small doses. It's hard to parachute 3 tablespoons of anything. PLIANT.KOKKOOBLATE by JFC International INC is what I use, bought it 2-3 years ago and still works good. All those gagging on YG or other bulks might be wise to consider.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
thanks bro, i should of explained myself more, should I do a log of my yellow gold cycle? anyone interested? Also for those doing logs, how long are u running the yellow gold for?

Blutarski

Blutarski

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think any feedback will always be welcomed by the masses.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
by the way, my goal is a recomp. I am looking too lose bodyfat. I dont care much about how much I weigh. Im 32, 6 ft tall and weigh 260. My bodyfat is 19% I am using stimx and yellow gold right now for the first wave and in the second wave will be doing a camp/powerfull/cialabol stack and in the third wave I will be doing a sesamin/melting point stack.

This is my diet

meal one
egg whites
whole grain bagel
1 serv. of mozz. cheese
1 serv. of yellow gold 15 min. before
1 stim x

meal 2
1/2 can of chicken
1 serv. of mozz. cheese

meal 3
tuna
broccili

pre w/o
yellow gold 15 min before food
prot. shake
1 wholegrain bagel

post w/o
prot. shake
wholegrain bagel
cottage cheese
yellow gold 15 min before

meal 6
skim milk
cottage cheese
broccoli

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
yesterday was spot on, no noticeable changes, obviously it was only day 1 so i didnt exspect much. Im using yellow gold 3 times a day on workout days and 2 a day on non.

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
Parachuting has been around for awhile via drug culture...much faster way to have your E or morphine hit.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Parachuting has been around for awhile via drug culture...much faster way to have your E or morphine hit.
Yeah, I didn't invent it, I actually learned it by taking the former in that sentence. Just didn't feel like saying it quite like that..lol

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
mullet, 50-55 grams of carbs enough after my yg dose?

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
thanks bro, i dont know if its just in my head but this yellow gold is making my muscles feel fuller, does that make sense

getjacked63

Awards
  • Established
thanks bro, i dont know if its just in my head but this yellow gold is making my muscles feel fuller, does that make sense
yes, thats how mine feel also, unfortunately, i am on YG, powerfull, and camph and the only difference i have found is fuller muscles. not losing fat and not gaining strength. stuff seems pretty lame so far. hopefully it will get better

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I didn't invent it, I actually learned it by taking the former in that sentence. Just didn't feel like saying it quite like that..lol

:icon_lol:

TP or kleenex will work too if you're desperate... ;)

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
pretty lame so far, well, how long have u been using it? i dont believe its a quick fix. Its like anything. It takes time, a good diet and hard work in the gym. No supplement is going too it for you

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
remember alot of people gained weight using this stuff but their bf dropped so standing on the scale isnt always the true measure

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
am on YG, powerfull, and camph and the only difference i have found is fuller muscles. not losing fat and not gaining strength. stuff seems pretty lame so far. hopefully it will get better
Before you bag a prodcut much less several products that have already shown to work you may want to look at your training/diet as well. No supplement will fix a fubar diet and training routine.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
yes, thats how mine feel also, unfortunately, i am on YG, powerfull, and camph and the only difference i have found is fuller muscles. not losing fat and not gaining strength. stuff seems pretty lame so far. hopefully it will get better
whats your diet like?
how much fat you got?

i'm running YG by itself once i finish my current powerfull cycle

only true test is stand alone

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Mullet bro, you ignoring me or what lol, check your PM's!!!

Pfunk47

Pfunk47

Pop-Lock champion of 84'
Awards
  • Established

For dude that is 19, talking about doing PH's already - has a sub par diet - and drinking (not 1 or 2 drinks, drinking like a college kid) to say this does not work makes no sense. The pills are not magic - they are a SUPPLEMENT meaning it will help you at most 10% and this is with near perfect training and diet - they do not do the work for you - your thinking is all backwards.

The products work and are true supplements no hype like 95% of the stuff out there. If you took a goal seriously you'd see how great they truly work.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
For dude that is 19, talking about doing PH's already - has a sub par diet - and drinking (not 1 or 2 drinks, drinking like a college kid) to say this does not work makes no sense. The pills are not magic - they are a SUPPLEMENT meaning it will help you at most 10% and this is with near perfect training and diet - they do not do the work for you - your thinking is all backwards.

The products work and are true supplements no hype like 95% of the stuff out there. If you took a goal seriously you'd see how great they truly work.
Well said.

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
...you druggies!

This reminds me of when I used to crunch up pills and parachute them.

Why not just cap the YG? Took me about 10 minutes tops to do 50 grams worth.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
why cap them when u can parachute them? alot cheaper and just as effective

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
why cap them when u can parachute them? alot cheaper and just as effective
hmmmm...lets see.

If you parachute them, that means for EACH AND EVERY dose, you have to go the trouble to measure out the powder, pour it on a piece of kleenex and parachute it. It doesnt help with convenience, just taste. With pills, you get the convenience of just popping a cap and not having to carry around YG powder.

By the way, you can get 1000 cap for like $6-7 so the cost of caps is not a consequential amount.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
day 4 of yg, diet has been good, training spot on. Ive been hunting the last two weeks as well which includes a ton of walking. My deer stand is 40 minutes one way from where I have too go in and when I hunt over a period of time, thats three or four trips a day. I havent weighed myself in two weeks but got on the scale today bare ass naked after I got up and I weighed in at 252.6 I weighed 261.2 two weeks ago. So Im sure alot of it is the extra activity but my diet has been good and Im sure yellow gold has helped lean me out some. I aslo know that I wont be losing weight at that fast rate but Ill be happy if i lose 3-5 pounds a month. And actually Im not really all that concerned about weight, I just want too drop bf%

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
no the caps arent expensive but then u got too buy the cap kit too which really isnt that much, but I dont buy alot of powder so i thought this would work for now. If i can continue too buy powerfull, cissus and yellow gold in powder form, ill make the investment.

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
You dont need a capper...all you need is your hands.

The only overhead is the cost of the caps.

day 4 of yg, diet has been good, training spot on. Ive been hunting the last two weeks as well which includes a ton of walking. My deer stand is 40 minutes one way from where I have too go in and when I hunt over a period of time, thats three or four trips a day. I havent weighed myself in two weeks but got on the scale today bare ass naked after I got up and I weighed in at 252.6 I weighed 261.2 two weeks ago. So Im sure alot of it is the extra activity but my diet has been good and Im sure yellow gold has helped lean me out some. I aslo know that I wont be losing weight at that fast rate but Ill be happy if i lose 3-5 pounds a month. And actually Im not really all that concerned about weight, I just want too drop bf%

what state are you hunting in?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You dont need a capper...all you need is your hands.

The only overhead is the cost of the caps.
So Matt you use the ol' scoop and plug technique, I've been debating this. How do you figure out how much product is in each capsule?

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
I have 00 caps and with the YG, a full cap is the perfect amount. It holds about 400-500mg.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright, so do you just fill the bottom portion of the cap and even out the top with a table knife or something, kind of like dipping a 1/4 tbs scoop(bottom of cap) into powder and evening the top out?

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
i just pour all the powder into a mound. Then, I take a cap apart and kind of shovel the powder into each side and close it. then mvoe to the next cap.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i just pour all the powder into a mound. Then, I take a cap apart and kind of shovel the powder into each side and close it. then mvoe to the next cap.

You must have some quick hands bro. I'll stick with parachuting, that way I don't have to stain my fingers, or really risk staining anything else

:)

juggernaut333

Awards
  • Established
i am picturing u guys capping them up by hand and it makes me impatient just thinkin about it.a cap m quick is a godsend for guys like us. i love these things an 0 and 00 is about all u ever need,between the different sizes and use of a tamper u can have just about whatever dose u want.

parachuting to me worked great back in the day for illicits but for bulk ed supps wow i couldnt imagine that pain in the but

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Alright, well Mullet we are gonna go with someone else if you don't get back to me, we can't wait.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
ya, u tell him lake
LOL naw Mullet is my boy, I am REALLLLLLLY sorry for hijacking this thread guys. I hate when people do it to me and I rarely do it, just had to get a hold of him about something and his PM's have been acting up.

Please continue guys :)

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
no problem lake, your welcome on my threads anytime

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
i am picturing u guys capping them up by hand and it makes me impatient just thinkin about it.a cap m quick is a godsend for guys like us. i love these things an 0 and 00 is about all u ever need,between the different sizes and use of a tamper u can have just about whatever dose u want.

parachuting to me worked great back in the day for illicits but for bulk ed supps wow i couldnt imagine that pain in the but
juggernaut,
Do you have one of those capper machines? If so, how does it work?

I was always skeptical of how well they would actually work because capping by hand really isnt that bad so long as you're not capping up a kilo of powder lol.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I use a cappMquick, but got lazy and tried to parachute tonight...I put a little more powder in my "parachute" than I thought and instead of going down the hatch...well, it just bounced off my throught and fell apart in my mouth. It was awful and I almost puked in the trash...I'll stick to capping thank you.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha, yeah you have to be quick and careful with that -ish

evoVIII

evoVIII

Awards
I use a cappMquick, but got lazy and tried to parachute tonight...I put a little more powder in my "parachute" than I thought and instead of going down the hatch...well, it just bounced off my throught and fell apart in my mouth. It was awful and I almost puked in the trash...I'll stick to capping thank you.
Classic case of what happens when you don't do something properly. I just started using parachuting for my bulk Powerfull which requires fairly large dose so capping is much effort than i would like. I usually just take it straight, very herby taste but I can down it but it's pretty messy.

I cap my GTE. Really too strong and bitter to take it straight.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Mullet gets confused between "parachuting" and "teabaggin".

Boy has that made for some awkward moments.

aleemdj2005

Axis Labs Rep
Awards
Where can you buy edible starch paper or edible rice paper and stuff like that? Are they available at grocery stores or anything? I just don't want to have to order it online and wait for it to come as I need it now, plus I'm trying to find it at a common store rather than one of those one per state/country stores that are impossible to find lol. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've seen them lots of places, if you know where a hemp/smoke shop is you can definitely buy them there.

aleemdj2005

Axis Labs Rep
Awards
I've seen them lots of places, if you know where a hemp/smoke shop is you can definitely buy them there.
ahh sweet, thanks for tip! I live in a college town so a smoke shop shouldn't be too hard to find around here. :woohoo:

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
you guys are all a bunch of wimps.

yesterday i made a delicious bagel with peanut butter NAC and cissus all over it. it was so good i almost puked 25times.

-for the record ill try parachuting and or capping really soon i cant take the punishment

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
just bought bulk powerfull, guess ill be parachuting again