Yellow Gold and the ol' GI Tract

Jared

Awards
Is anyone else having ummm.....GI distress while using yellow gold? I am having some trouble, and was just wondering if it's just me. I am going to back off for a day to see what's going on, but was curious to see what is happening with everyone else.
Thanks

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
I have not, but I believe some of the testers mentioned it in their logs. Not in detail, but just that they were going more frequent.

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
yeah it seems to come and go. After awhile i was only taking 2 doses a day then i jumped back up to 3 and that seemed to do the trick for me.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
i took one dose today and five minutes later i was running too the toilet, hope this isnt a everday treat

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
well it is a mild inconvience. But the effects are worth it...

lepiricus

lepiricus

Awards
I also have notice this, but I rather like it.

I have had problems with regularity in the past and on YG, I am haveing 2 BMs a day. Good times

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have had problems with regularity in the past and on YG, I am haveing 2 BMs a day. Good times
I don't know why but I found this funny. It seems like over regularity is a pretty common side of YG, which for some isn't that bad of a thing.

SMOKEPALADIN

SMOKEPALADIN

Awards
  • Established
I have not had any problems with it at all, but i take alot of BCAA's which have the opposite effect on me.

raptor2003

Awards
I'm also havig GI distress on YG

I'm not sure how much it bothers yo, but if you have to run to the restroom in the middle of a workout then it's not so nice, and losing electrolytes...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 33
mstep Supplements 2
Supplements 2
kbayne Supplements 32
Distilled Water Supplements 21