why does AP cost so much more then YG?

  1. why does AP cost so much more then YG?


    Is there anything mixed in it? Or is it jus cuz its going to be capped? Why is it taking so long to release it if its not going to have anything extra?
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218


  2. bump.....was wondering this also

  3. Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid?
    Is there anything mixed in it? Or is it jus cuz its going to be capped? Why is it taking so long to release it if its not going to have anything extra?
    I think the YG was just USP giving people a good deal on bulk powder before all the capping and labeling of the final bottled product (same ingredient) . This is why I purchased a huge amount of it because I knew it would a lot cheaper and probably never seen in bulk form again. YG was just the name he gave it for testing purposes. A few weeks after testing is done is quite fast actually. It takes time to print the labels, get them on the bottles and then get TONS of the stuff capped. Ive seen this process take MUCH longer with some other products.
    •   
       


  4. Listen guys. As Rivet said, YG was our way of showing that we appreciate the customer by giving a very early initial release at a very low price. Both us and Stryder made very little money on that, it was solely for the customer's purpose. AP is going to be capped, labelled, and packaged all neat-like, and certain costs and timeframes are incurred with that process. Please be patient.
  5. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Rivet
    I think the YG was just USP giving people a good deal on bulk powder before all the capping and labeling of the final bottled product (same ingredient) . This is why I purchased a huge amount of it because I knew it would a lot cheaper and probably never seen in bulk form again. YG was just the name he gave it for testing purposes. A few weeks after testing is done is quite fast actually. It takes time to print the labels, get them on the bottles and then get TONS of the stuff capped. Ive seen this process take MUCH longer with some other products.

    I had 8kgs of powder sitting at my house. I decided it would be a great to sale it to Nutraplanet a company that has supported USPlabs since the inception. Styder makes some money, the consumer gets a cheap chance to try an exceptional product, a good form of marketing, and usplabs does not make much of a profit.

    Win win situation..

  6. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs
    I had 8kgs of powder sitting at my house. I decided it would be a great to sale it to Nutraplanet a company that has supported USPlabs since the inception. Styder makes some money, the consumer gets a cheap chance to try an exceptional product, a good form of marketing, and usplabs does not make much of a profit.

    Win win situation..
    i agree, that was an awesome gesture that has greatly been appreicated, it was all sold out in no time!!

    u may not have made much of a profit in the short term but you sure as hell have profitted in reputation alone and will reap the benefits for years to come, i trust usp over any other supp company today

    u don't need a 12 page ad to convince me your products work!!!

    how far away is your new cissus?

  7. I think usplabs was just hooking up with NP too give us all a great deal. Kind of like a promotion. Thanks Guys, I appreciate it!

  8. Is there any chance that YG could be sold in bulk in the future? We have bulk powerfull and cissus. Maybe bulk YG for the insiders maybe
  9. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by jonesboy
    Is there any chance that YG could be sold in bulk in the future? We have bulk powerfull and cissus. Maybe bulk YG for the insiders maybe
    I am working with another company on bulk exclusives..

  10. Oooooh, that right ther sounds purty.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  11. That sounds great, hopefully it happens.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs
    I am working with another company on bulk exclusives..
    That's what I'm talking bout...haha jus to be a d*** why are you not working with nutra on this? Anyway great job on working on this with us usp.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier
    packaged all neat-like, .
    I'd pay more just for that...

    h19

  14. it costs money to cap and bottle.

    look at prices on bulk bcaa's comparred to caped.

    which is why bulk powders are cheaper then buy capped products. someone has to cap them and they dont do it for free.


    although Ill cap for more YG

  15. damn now i'm really pissed that i missed the bulk powder.. it's like missing out on the ps3 =(
  16. Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs
    I am working with another company on bulk exclusives..
    I would like to buy AP bulk powder .
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. why does AI + test booster make me sweat so much?
    By ponysteak in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-12-2012, 07:47 PM
  2. Why do boxers jog so much?
    By drvinnybombat in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-06-2010, 02:34 PM
  3. Why the f*ck do PT Certifications cost so damn much???
    By nosnmiveins in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-01-2009, 02:52 AM
  4. why does igf-1 keep getting more expensive?
    By sam salters in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-10-2008, 07:19 AM
  5. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-24-2003, 08:45 PM
Log in
Log in