Am I right in my thinking?

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking that more is not neccessarily better. Ive been thinking and tossing back ideas of what I want too do for a recomp. I have powerfull,cialabol,yellow gold, campholic,melting point, and sesaim. I also have a few diffrent stims and fat burners. But stacking all this stuff together I think would be too much. I was thinking of breaking this stuff up and running 3 diffrent cycles. Am I right in my thinking? Also my diet plan is pretty sound and I think I have that and my routine figured out. Im 32 yrs old and Im 6 ft and 260 pounds with 18% bodyfat. What do u guys think I should do. I dont really care about how much I weigh, I like being bigger, but the bf% needs too come down. What approach do u think I should take?

I was thinking that more is not neccessarily better. Ive been thinking and tossing back ideas of what I want too do for a recomp. I have powerfull,cialabol,yellow gold, campholic,melting point, and sesaim. I also have a few diffrent stims and fat burners. But stacking all this stuff together I think would be too much. I was thinking of breaking this stuff up and running 3 diffrent cycles. Am I right in my thinking? Also my diet plan is pretty sound and I think I have that and my routine figured out. Im 32 yrs old and Im 6 ft and 260 pounds with 18% bodyfat. What do u guys think I should do. I dont really care about how much I weigh, I like being bigger, but the bf% needs too come down. What approach do u think I should take?

you are correct...outline what you want to do and we will advise but you are on the correct path..

getjacked63

Awards
  • Established
i am on day 4 of powerfull/camph/YG...love it so far. muscles feel hard and the skin is starting to tighten. i dont have a scale, so i cant measure by body weight, but i seriously feel this stuff working already.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
The human body will begin start to adapt to a new environment within 2-4 weeks.

2 weeks stim / 2 weeks non-stim may help prevent a few negative feedback loops from downregulating fatloss over time.