Am I right in my thinking?

1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Answers

Am I right in my thinking?

I was thinking that more is not neccessarily better. Ive been thinking and tossing back ideas of what I want too do for a recomp. I have powerfull,cialabol,yellow gold, campholic,melting point, and sesaim. I also have a few diffrent stims and fat burners. But stacking all this stuff together I think would be too much. I was thinking of breaking this stuff up and running 3 diffrent cycles. Am I right in my thinking? Also my diet plan is pretty sound and I think I have that and my routine figured out. Im 32 yrs old and Im 6 ft and 260 pounds with 18% bodyfat. What do u guys think I should do. I dont really care about how much I weigh, I like being bigger, but the bf% needs too come down. What approach do u think I should take?

2. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by freezito
    I was thinking that more is not neccessarily better. Ive been thinking and tossing back ideas of what I want too do for a recomp. I have powerfull,cialabol,yellow gold, campholic,melting point, and sesaim. I also have a few diffrent stims and fat burners. But stacking all this stuff together I think would be too much. I was thinking of breaking this stuff up and running 3 diffrent cycles. Am I right in my thinking? Also my diet plan is pretty sound and I think I have that and my routine figured out. Im 32 yrs old and Im 6 ft and 260 pounds with 18% bodyfat. What do u guys think I should do. I dont really care about how much I weigh, I like being bigger, but the bf% needs too come down. What approach do u think I should take?

you are correct...outline what you want to do and we will advise but you are on the correct path..
  3. New Member
    Answers

i am on day 4 of powerfull/camph/YG...love it so far. muscles feel hard and the skin is starting to tighten. i dont have a scale, so i cant measure by body weight, but i seriously feel this stuff working already.
    •   

4. Recovering AXoholic
    Answers

The human body will begin start to adapt to a new environment within 2-4 weeks.

2 weeks stim / 2 weeks non-stim may help prevent a few negative feedback loops from downregulating fatloss over time.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 36
    Last Post: 05-29-2007, 03:59 PM
  2. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-17-2006, 03:21 PM
  3. I am not crying, I just got something in my Eye
    By diminuendo in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-06-2006, 06:58 PM
  4. cyber-rights pain in my ass
    By glenihan in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7