libido is down, and it is bad ...

hrdgain81

hrdgain81

Awards
I've been running this stack for the last 2.5 weeks.

PowerFull
Cialabol
Cissus RX
Melting Point
Sesamin
Citruline Malate
Alcar
Purple Wraath
ON 100% Whey
Pure Virtago

The only two things I have little experience with are PowerFull (1carboxy version) and Cialabol. Have others noted this problem from either of those two products?

Nothing on that list has ever done this before, I am guessing that its the AI in cialabol? Any advice would be greatly apreciated, because i'm loving this stack otherwise.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
My guess would be either the Sesamin and/or the Cialabol. There's nemerous feedback about users experiencing loss of libido while taking Sesamin. Just search the boards.

Second if you are either bit estrogen sensitive like me, you might want to cut back on the Cialabol depending on what your dosage is. Estrogen plays a huge role in the sexual department.

So if it was of major concern I would drop boith these and see what the next few days bring. Then I would introduce Cialabol at around 2-4 caps a day and see how things respond. If things stay intake then introduce the Sesamin.

hrdgain81

hrdgain81

Awards
I've used mass amounts of sesamin in the past, and its never effected me like that before. I know others have reported that though.

Honestly, for the results i'm seeing from cialabol, i'd rather not stop using it. I just wanted to see if anyone else was seeing the same thing. I can always throw some FUZE into the mix to get the sex drive back up and running.