I bleed purple and (Yellow)Gold recomp log

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
NOT A SOLO YELLOW GOLD (AKA ANABOLIC PUMP) LOG
Background: 4.5 years training, 3.5 eating right. BF has gone from over 22% to now around 12-13% I guess. I gain muscle pretty easily, and have a hard time loosing weight. I am carb sensitive. Broke my arm last April and had it surgically repaired. Tendonitis and bursitis in elbow and tricep keeps my strength in check, though it is geting better.

Goal: I want to see all of my abs and seperation between my pecs. I guess that's around 7%BF. I know that it will take a lot of work. I am hoping to 'recomp' and add muscle in the process, easy right?

Diet: all approximations. I am not a maticulous calorie counter but I keep track of my daily intake.
Protien: 200-275g mostly whey blends and chicken, lean meat.
Carbs: I'm waiting to hear from USP about this. I use half malto half dextrose pre/dur/post work out. I have steelcut oats for days waiting to be ground.
Fats: 90-120g. Enova oil, fish oil, almonds, etc.
My diet will be very good, not great. I see some other guys list thier meals and I am impressed.

Other supps:
Staples:
Creatine (Green Magnitude)
Fish oil
Multi
BCAA's (Xtend, megadosed?)
Whey

Weight loss:
7-OH (bulk) 225-275mg
Forslean
Chocamine
Genaric Thermo (Synephrine/caffine)

Muscle retention:
I have e-bol on the way. I haven't decided for sure but, I'll probably include it as well for muscle preservation.

Yellow Gold: I think this will be capped under the name Anabolic Pump.
ANABOLIC-PUMP ™ COMMING SOON!

The unbelievable BREAKTHROUGH compound by USPLabs

Anabolic Pump ™ is the first known Compound (OTC or Prescription) to:

--Super saturate (literally force feeds) Muscle cells with glucose and Amino Acids
--Block glucose uptake in fat cells
--block triglyceride uptake in fat cells
--Stimulate lipolysis
--Improve lipid profile

If you can not comprehend the UNBELIEVABLE nature of the above ...Go back to curling in the Squat Rack.

Get HUGE Get LEAN Get HEALTHY get ANABOLIC-PUMP ™

This is an insulin mimicker. The beta logs on AM have been very impressive. I'll update when USP posts the write up.

Training: 3-4 times per week. I concentrate on mind muscle connection and usually finish one set of exercise to failure. My workouts are high volume, shorter rest period. I try to burn as many calories as I can then. I do 5-10 minutes cardio pre and sometimes post. I don't usually do 30-45min cardion sessions, I would rather cut more carbs or cals. I will jog or work the heavybag at least twice a week. I need to do more cardio. Often it's a time issue, sometimes it's an energy issue.

Measurements:
I'll update soon. Measurements and pics.
5'10, 195
28 yrs old (11/13)

I know that using all these supplements together may make it difficult to isolate results but, I can live with that. I'll still be able to evaluate in terms of carb/calorie regulation and maybe pump as well.
I welcome advice and opinions on diet, training or whatever.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Package arrived today. I had to eyeball my doses pre and post and they may have been low. Pre- 50g low GI, 20g high. Post 55g low 20g high.

Initial thoughts: I know it could be some placebo at this point.
Pump- 4/5. It was a good pump, I don't respond real well to NO products but this was good.
Strength/endurance- 5/5. Mondays are usually strong when I have the weekend off but, palcebo or not my stength was definitely up. I liked it. I'm fighting a head cold right now, I probably would have skipped the gym if the YG hadn't got here. I felt trashed all day, almost falling asleep at the end of the day. When I hit the gym I was wide open. Not like a stim but just fresh. It was great.

I may have to miss tomorrow but, I should get pics and mearsurements up.
For what the first day is worth, I was impressed. Thumbs up.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Day 2
Pretty much the same as yesterday. Hit chest today, pump was solid, seems to be hanging around later in the evening. Strength and endurance were great even with this cold.

Diet was good.
Carbs 120 + 80 for pre and post workout, almost all complex.
Protien 200g
Fats 60g

Measurements: I'm no master with a tape measure, but I'll measure the same way at the end
Biceps: 15.5
Chest: 43
Waist: 35.25
Calf: 16.75

Here is an attempt to post pics, I'm not proud, but I'm not ashamed.

Attachments

Here is an attempt to post pics, I'm not proud, but I'm not ashamed.

Love that quote...If you really pay attention to your diet. You can majorly change your physique in 30 days with Anabolic Pump. You just need about 10 lbs of muscle and drop about 7 lbs of fat and you will be Proud.

take care

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
usplabs, can someone really do that well with the yellow gold in 30 days?

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
usplabs, can someone really do that well with the yellow gold in 30 days?
The goals I listed, getting down to 6-7% BF, were long term. I don't expect to be there in 4-5 wks. I do expect to make some strides not just with YG and my other goodies, but by training really hard and eating really smart. If I hit it, I should be able to loose 1-1.5 lbs of fat in a week right? 4-5 wks= 5-6lbs o'fat loss would make a real difference me thinks. For anyone who is capping this product, are you getting 500mg in a single '00'? I think I am but, it may be short.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
I got back to my regular (digital)scale last night and weighed 197-198lbs this morning. Carb loading on the weekend usually bumps me up 2-3lbs. I didn't really 'load' this weekend but they were up. It should be interesting to see how I flucuate this week. I am going to weight a week or so before I add the e-bol so I can get a more accurate feel for YG first. Just to note, I had already begun cutting cals and carbs over a week before I started YG.

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
Yes with AP he will lose that weight in a month. With a good diet and workout program he can achieve that major of a recomp within a month to a month and a half....Its good stuff... You might want to think about adding some cialabol to your stack. AP + Cialabol is better than anything out there PERIOD.

Yes with AP he will lose that weight in a month. With a good diet and workout program he can achieve that major of a recomp within a month to a month and a half....Its good stuff... You might want to think about adding some cialabol to your stack. AP + Cialabol is better than anything out there PERIOD.
ahhhhh Period FOOLS..lol

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
For anyone who is capping this product, are you getting 500mg in a single '00'? I think I am but, it may be short.
Are you using a tamper? I am, I had to empty them out and start over the 1st time because I got too much into them. I put 500mg into my caps but could probably fit 700mg easily.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
I'd love to add it, how much ya sellin it for buddy? :D
I'm not using a tamper, just pressing down into the container packs it pretty well.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
4th day:
Pump and endurance are still solid, still fighting this stupid headcold a little. My weight has not dipped like it normally does in the week. Glycogen maybe? Looked pretty vascular hitting shoulders and traps today. Subjective I know, but I'll take it. Cals are lower, carbs are lower. My chest was pretty sore from Teusday's workout. I usually have a hard time getting anything but my legs sore, I liked it. Bring on the cialabol.:D

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
Looks good...I'm waiting for my pot o' lucky gold to get here then I'll start up on Cialabol+YG.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
i got both but i think ill get the best use out of both by running them seperate from each other

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Day 6:
Biceps and triceps today. Strength is still up while total cals are down. Vascularity is also up. Even when I hit chest, my veins in my biceps are popping. I'm feeling solid, my muscles are full. My wife noticed my chest was bigger the other day, but she may have just been buttering me up.:) Thumbs up so far. Also, there was some question about the effectiveness of low GI versus high. Well fridays I kinda let go on my diet. I had a lot of high GI with my YG and there were no ill effects.:toilet:

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Day 8:
Monday was my birthday so diet was a little off. Some cake (icebox mandarin), and sushi for dinner. It was friggin great. My pump if full time it seems, even in the morning. No change in body comp yet, no weight loss. I need to start burning more cals. Liking it all so far.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Day 10:
Hit traps and lats yesterday. I really think my traps are popping up. Pump and endurance are still solid, muscle fullness lasts all day. My arms 'feel' solid and full. I'm goning to try and cut carbs/cals even more over the next week. I really want to loose this fat around my mid section, everywhere else is pretty lean. Some testers reported decreased pain in tendons and ligaments. I have tendonitis and burcitis (spelling?) in my elbow and tricep form surgery a year and a half back. Maybe early to attribute this to YG but, it has been feeling better.

Some testers reported decreased pain in tendons and ligaments. I have tendonitis and burcitis (spelling?) in my elbow and tricep form surgery a year and a half back. Maybe early to attribute this to YG but, it has been feeling better.

This is very interesting to say the least. This how we discovered Cissus therapuetic effects! Did we do it again?

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
So I added some cialabol to the YG. 2 in the morning, 2 pre and 2 post. I've gotten really tired after my workouts, taking 40-60g carbs post. Do I need more? Not that it's a big deal but, if there was anyway to counter it I'm game.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Tomorrow makes 2 wks on YG. I guess if I was forced to rate it I'd say 8/10. It may be higher when it's over. Pumps and strength/endurance are still solid. I added cialabol on Wed or Thurs. I've been taking 2 cialabol and 500mg YG before breakfast, pre, and post. Around 40-60g carbs per dose. This is a powerful combo. In my 2 workouts on it, 60-75g carbs post workout still leaves me drained! I'm guessing I need to up my carb intake or lower the dose. Now this is not pleasent but I think it's relevant, I have been much more regular on YG. When I go low carb, I tend to back up, adding fiber to diet and all that. Everthing is 'moving' fine, carbs are up so pre and post but overall down through the rest of the day. This to me is a sign that things are working. My elbow also continues to fell better, not saying it is directly from the YG, just an observation. I can't wait for the new concentrated cissus. I'm thinking they might stack well together.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Half way mark:
Well I've added some other stuff but, that was kinda the plan. I weighed 194lb this morning, Very good. Here's a quick pic, for some reason I can only get one up. Abs look a little better.

Attachments

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
You've probably hit your upload limit.
The difference is clear to see and your chest appears the same size, kind of hints you've gained in that area. Keep up the good work Cool!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep, abs look like there coming along just fine. Keep up the good work Cool.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
You've probably hit your upload limit.
The difference is clear to see and your chest appears the same size, kind of hints you've gained in that area. Keep up the good work Cool!
Thanks for the encouragement, it really is good to hear. What do you mean by upload limit, can you explain? Also, I only posted 1 pic, but my arms seem bigger too. I'll get measurements up later. My elbow really is feeling better and stronger. Time is a factor but, the YG IS helping!:jaw:

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the encouragement, it really is good to hear. What do you mean by upload limit, can you explain? Also, I only posted 1 pic, but my arms seem bigger too. I'll get measurements up later. My elbow really is feeling better and stronger. Time is a factor but, the YG IS helping!:jaw:
As in you've uploaded the maximum allowed space for pictures, you might have to use something like photobucket.com for posting pictures.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
3 weeks in:
Last week kinda slowed me down, lots of eating 3 out of 4 days. I have added the cialabol which I assume is augmenting effects. I can't say I've noticed anything from adding e-bol. I thought I made good progress as of the week 2 pics. I got another 1-2 weeks worth of YG.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Quick question, I'm leaving in like 30 min. I'm going to a spin class, I've taken in maybe 30-40g of carbs today, the 20g arounf 12:30. For fat loss, can I just sip BCAA's (xtend) through the class or, do I need carbs/YG/cialabol? I'm not gonna lift.

Quick question, I'm leaving in like 30 min. I'm going to a spin class, I've taken in maybe 30-40g of carbs today, the 20g arounf 12:30. For fat loss, can I just sip BCAA's (xtend) through the class or, do I need carbs/YG/cialabol? I'm not gonna lift.
Just sip the Xtend....Haha spin class!..kidding.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
It's my first one. I'm sort of skipping a work out to do it, I'm having trouble with that. I gotta get rid of this gut! I'm desperate (and impatient).:whiner:

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Good log, keep it up, and i'd up your carbs post-workout, aim for 100g's.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Workout was solid Tuesday, chest and shoulders. Still impressed with strength and the anti-inflamatory effects for me are obvious. A new developement is increased muscle soreness. I'm hitting wk2 of e-bol + turk, and I know it's difficult to isolate effects but, I did start the edcy about 10 days in to the YG for that purpose. My bi's are still sore from Saturday. It's usually hard for me to get em sore period. I hope I can get some more YG/P-insulin (new name) soon, I want to see the effects longer than 4-5 wks. I don't know if my 'pump' in the gym is diminishing or if I'm just used to being pumped all day now. My all day muscle fullness is still just as evident.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
I don't know if my 'pump' in the gym is diminishing or if I'm just used to being pumped all day now. My all day muscle fullness is still just as evident.
You are probably just used to it now. Its been 2 months for me now and If it wasn't for certain side effects I would wonder if it was still working. Ive gotten used to being able to eat more and not put on fat :)

Last edited:

You probably just used to it now. Its been 2 months for me now and If it wasn't for certain side effects I would wonder if it was still working. Ive gotten used to being able to eat more and not put on fat :)

I hate that Continous Pump side effect and the ability to eat more without fat cells blimping up! O the sacrifice.lol

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I know eh, oh no i'm not getting fat and i'm pumped all the time, poor me, lol j/k

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
I'm at the 4wk mark tomorrow. I'll get some pics and measurements up in the next day or so. I know was using some other supps but, I think I got a pretty read on the YG. Hats off to USP and thanks for selling some powder before the final product comes out, which is supposed to be better than what I've had. I did add Cialabol 10-15 days in. The e-bol I don't 'think' made a big difference. I have another week, maybe more of YG, hard to tell in powder. I'm dropping the e-bol to see if there is any change. I weigh about 193-194lbs down from 197-198lbs. Fianl review will be up soon. If you haven't figured it out, I am really impressed with this product. :clap2: :thumbsup: :clap2: :thumbsup: :clap2:

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
I weigh about 193-194lbs down from 197-198lbs. Fianl review will be up soon. If you haven't figured it out, I am really impressed with this product. :clap2: :thumbsup: :clap2: :thumbsup: :clap2:
I'm glad it turned out to be a positive experience for you :) 2 month for me and its still going strong. My poor poor love handles :(

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Glad you like it, you'll have to give Anabolic Pump a try which will be even more potent :)

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Glad you like it, you'll have to give Anabolic Pump a try which will be even more potent :)
Can't wait, any idea when it's gonna be available?

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
I'm trying to get final pics up, bear with me.

Attachments

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
I can only load one at a time.

Attachments

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Very nice definately looking more cut up.What was the final number on weight.Your looking thicker also.Good job!!

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
I posted a final and tried to line up the pics. They are there, you just have to open them. Thanks for the support everybody, this was my first log with pics. It was fun.