Cissus 10% Keto-sterones

  1. Cissus 10% Keto-sterones


    Any updates on this?

    I thought it would be available by now, and was hoping for some feedback/comparisons.


  2. I'm waiting...just like you.

    Sometimes patience can be the hardest thing to maintain.

  3. I would like to know what the price will be..I hate paying 20 to 30 bux for only 50 to 100 grams haha..
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218
    •   
       

  4. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by TheUnlikelyToad
    Any updates on this?

    I thought it would be available by now, and was hoping for some feedback/comparisons.
    Jordan,

    I have some for you just e-mail me.

    take care

  5. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs
    Jordan,

    I have some for you just e-mail me.

    take care
    what about me? im gonna go cry now...

  6. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs
    Jordan,

    I have some for you just e-mail me.

    take care

    This will be the foundation of Super Cissus I'm guessing?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs
    Jordan,

    I have some for you just e-mail me.

    take care

    Jacob,

    I wanted to wait for feedback as I didn't want to waste both time and money. You know my problems I experienced with Symmetry. Who's to say tha same thing won't occur with a more potent Cissus?

    This is much tha reason I rather buy a little and try it out.

  8. Still, I sincerely appreciate your offer.
  9. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by TheUnlikelyToad
    Jacob,

    I wanted to wait for feedback as I didn't want to waste both time and money. You know my problems I experienced with Symmetry. Who's to say tha same thing won't occur with a more potent Cissus?

    This is much tha reason I rather buy a little and try it out.

    Even better reason to except the offer.

    take care

  10. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs
    Even better reason to except the offer.

    take care
    Wow, wow, wow...can I get a e mail or somthing I was wondering as well..sheesh...haha pm me or something..
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-22-2010, 02:37 PM
  2. Replies: 44
    Last Post: 02-21-2008, 08:11 PM
Log in
Log in