ANABOLIC-PUMP™ Early Notification List and Discount - AnabolicMinds.com

ANABOLIC-PUMP™ Early Notification List and Discount

Page 1 of 10 1236 ... Last
  1. Guest

ANABOLIC-PUMP™ Early Notification List and Discount

ANABOLIC-PUMP™ COMING SOON!

Don't miss the exclusive oportunity to signup for the early notification newsletter!!!

The unbelievable BREAKTHROUGH compound developed by USPLabs (voted BEST new brand of the YEAR by BODYBUILDING.com)

Anabolic Pump™ is the first known Compound (OTC or Prescription) to:

Super saturate (literally force feeds) muscle cells with glucose and amino acids
    Block glucose uptake in fat cells
    Potentiate the positive effects of insulin on muscle cells
    Block triglyceride uptake in fat cells
    Stimulate lipolysis
    Improve lipid profile

How does ANABOLIC-PUMP™ work?

ANABOLIC-PUMP™ makes food more anabolic by utilizing the natural power of the most anabolic hormone in the world - INSULIN. In our quest for perfection, diet is the ultimate key to success. Basic fact is that food is the most ANABOLIC substance in the world. You can inject insane amounts of testosterone and deca, along with handfuls of d-bol and anadrol and without the proper diet – YOU WILL NOT GROW! Ask around…this is bodybuilding gospel.

Register for the USPLabs Inner Circle to receive benefits such as product discounts, first announcements on new product developments, "Short Run" Hardcore supplements only available to Inner Circle members, awesome training tips from the world's best strength coaches and much, much more

READ MORE and Sign up NOW at:

USPLabs Direct - Anabolic Pump

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.

Subscribed!

EDIT - Ohhh, the inner circle is US only? :'(
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.

Subscribed!
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.

And an Inner circle member
  5. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Ziricote
    Subscribed!

EDIT - Ohhh, the inner circle is US only? :'(

No let us correct that....
  6. Advanced Member

Subscribed... but USP, I sent an email about the cialabol and YG you said I had coming to me, still havent heard back. Cant wait to give it a whirl, also have a ton of people here at UF anticipating its release. They didnt believe me... but hopefully my run will prove them wrong.
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.

sweet.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE STRONGEST ON THE MARKET
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/advanced-muscle-science/
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Is the final product going to include tumeric and luteolin as stated earlier on or is it just going to be this new extract you guys have?
  9. Senior Member

Inner circle member woohooo!
    Get your FREE RIPPED GUIDE

www.newstarathletics.com/rippedfree
  10. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm in.
  11. New Member

subscribed
  12. New Member

subscribed
  13. Advanced Member

I'm in! Lord knows I need all the help I can get!
  14. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

I could be wrong but isn't AP going to be a mix of yg and another sup or ingredient?

*Edit*

We are pleased to confirm you are officially a member of USPLabs Inner Circle!
  15. Elite Member

To get you started here is your "Instant 10% Off Coupon"... Just enter code INNERCIRCLE10 in your shopping cart and you will instantly receive a 10% discount!

Got this email but I'm confused as to where this coupon is supposed to be utilized at? You don't have a sales section on the website.
  16. AI Sports Fitness Expert

me too
  17. New Member

Phellodendron??? well a quick pubmed search says it lowers cortisol, has antiinflammatory, and antiox properties... but i thought this was a blend...
  18. Board Sponsor

I'm up in this circle mos def!
  19. New Member

I am in, can't wait to try this stuff out!
  20. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by yeahright
    To get you started here is your "Instant 10% Off Coupon"... Just enter code INNERCIRCLE10 in your shopping cart and you will instantly receive a 10% discount!

Got this email but I'm confused as to where this coupon is supposed to be utilized at? You don't have a sales section on the website.
    +1 same as above
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

Sweeeet! I am in
  22. Recovering AXoholic

subscribed
  23. New Member

Phellodendron Chinense

I actually have one of these trees growing on my property....chinese cork wood tree......
  24. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

The 10% sales coupon will be valid once our USA direct sales portion of the website is back up and running. We released AP to Sam first because of his knack for incredible shipping time, and customer service before our new manufacturing plant was fully operational.

The ingredient confusion has stemmed from us considering putting out the AP/Cialabol hybrid, which would have contained luteolin, AP's main active, along with a few ingredients which made it into neither formula. However, we will not be producing the AP/Cialabol hybrid so both formulas will remain as is:

Cialabol-Banaba leaf, luteolin, CEE
    AP-Phellodendron

The glucose regulation study done on Phell. is comparitively new, and will not be found through Medline, etc., as of yet, however we will be releasing it.

Sorry for any confusion fellas, thinks are slightly hectic right now at USP Labs, which is one of the main reason we are offering 2989879897987 ridiculous sales simultaneously.

Also, if there is any wish I can post up a definitive AP dosing schedule.
  25. The horror
    Stats
    6'4"  231 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier
    The 10% sales coupon will be valid once our USA direct sales portion of the website is back up and running. We released AP to Sam first because of his knack for incredible shipping time, and customer service before our new manufacturing plant was fully operational.

The ingredient confusion has stemmed from us considering putting out the AP/Cialabol hybrid, which would have contained luteolin, AP's main active, along with a few ingredients which made it into neither formula. However, we will not be producing the AP/Cialabol hybrid so both formulas will remain as is:

AP-Phellodendron

The glucose regulation study done on Phell. is comparitively new, and will not be found through Medline, etc., as of yet, however we will be releasing it.

Sorry for any confusion fellas, thinks are slightly hectic right now at USP Labs, which is one of the main reason we are offering 2989879897987 ridiculous sales simultaneously.

Will this stack well with Cialabol? Also, who is Sam?
  26. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Yes of course it will

NutraPlanet Sam, get with the program brutha!
  27. The horror
    Stats
    6'4"  231 lbs.

Yes of course it will

NutraPlanet Sam, get with the program brutha!
    Thanks brutha:bb:
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yes please. And how about carb info? Hi or low GI, how much when? I know I could pull it out of all the logs but if you have a good idea already that would be fantastic. I've started a recomp log at BB., package should be here Monday.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs
    No let us correct that....
    Any ETA on that? Don't want to miss out on the action
  30. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Cool

Yes please. And how about carb info? Hi or low GI, how much when? I know I could pull it out of all the logs but if you have a good idea already that would be fantastic. I've started a recomp log at BB., package should be here Monday.
    Yep, I'll do it today or tommorrow.
  31. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by johnfaceman
    Subscribed... but USP, I sent an email about the cialabol and YG you said I had coming to me, still havent heard back. Cant wait to give it a whirl, also have a ton of people here at UF anticipating its release. They didnt believe me... but hopefully my run will prove them wrong.
    Just in case USP missed it.
  32. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

AP-Phellodendron

I would like to see a definitive dosing schedule as well. Thanks!
  33. Elite Member

Question

AP-Phellodendron
    And the Yellow Gold currently being sold at Nutraplanet is the same formula as the AP?
  34. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahright
    And the Yellow Gold currently being sold at Nutraplanet is the same formula as the AP?
    Yes ma'am
  35. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

AP-Phellodendron

Damnit I really wanted to try the AP/Cialabol mix..I guess I'll jus buy em both haha..
  36. Advanced Member

im in!!
  37. New Member

AP-Phellodendron
    u sure AP is -Phellodendron only? I thoughtthere are 3 other ingredients: luteolin, turmeric and piperine, or only the luteolin has been left out? Tks
  38. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by raptor2003
    u sure AP is -Phellodendron only? I thoughtthere are 3 other ingredients: luteolin, turmeric and piperine, or only the luteolin has been left out? Tks
    Well, I am only a rep, so why would I know these things?..

Lemme break it down for you like an 80's Hip Hop group:

The original AP testers recieved two formulas randomnly. One with the single compound Phell, others with a matrix of ingredients. The intent was to find out if a combination of ingredients would replicate the research any better. It in fact did not.

Then, USPLabs had considered combining the AP w/ a few other ingredients from Cialabol (The YG/Cialabol hybrid everyone heard about) but discerned it was too potent to release to the public. So, AP was released with this single compound Phell, and Cialabol with the ingredients I listed in the previous post.

AP is a SINGLE compound, a specialized extract of Phellodendron. I hope this clears some confusion, though I feel I have said this before..

AP-Phellodendron

39. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Then, USPLabs had considered combining the AP w/ a few other ingredients from Cialabol (The YG/Cialabol hybrid everyone heard about) but discerned IT WAS TOO POTENT TO RELEASE TO THE PUBLIC.

How so? Will the public become to massive and swolen?:bb2: Do you reccomend not stacking these products, cause I'm thinking about it. No disrespect but that almost sounded like a muscle-tech ad.

Also, where is cialabol? I can't find it anywhere in stock, is there more coming
  40. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Cool
    Then, USPLabs had considered combining the AP w/ a few other ingredients from Cialabol (The YG/Cialabol hybrid everyone heard about) but discerned IT WAS TOO POTENT TO RELEASE TO THE PUBLIC.

How so? Do you reccomend not stacking these products, cause I'm thinking about it. No disrespect but that almost sounded like a muscle-tech ad.
    Guys, you gotta read...j/k..

Using Cialabol and AP together is fine, just what USP had in mind would have been too strong to be practical. This way people can control the dosage of whichever product they feel more personally comfortable with..

And if you ever compare us to MT again I'll *****slap you

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-07-2007, 09:20 PM
  2. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 11-19-2006, 10:13 PM
  3. Replies: 99
    Last Post: 11-11-2006, 01:25 PM
  4. Replies: 99
    Last Post: 11-11-2006, 01:25 PM