ANABOLIC-PUMPô Early Notification List and Discount

Page 3 of 10 First 123458 ... Last
  1. Advanced Member
    Answers

Ok sent again. Let me know what happens. Sorry for the trouble.

2. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by johnfaceman
    Ok sent again. Let me know what happens. Sorry for the trouble.

No problem..did you send to samples address or ceosm?
  3. Advanced Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs
    No problem..did you send to samples address or ceosm?
    samples... if you need it somewhere else let me know. It was the original testers samples address given.
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Answers

I have been using the last of my AP + Cialabol + Powerfull
    AP 2 to 3 doses a day with meals
    cialabol 6 pills a day
    powerfull 2 +2 +4 +2 on workout days

After my official run on AP i went on a little junk food eating spree. ice cream, bacon ultimate cheaseburgers, double cheaseburgers, candy from holloween... getting my drift here... well i didn't gain a ounce of fat. As a matter of fact i am still losing bodyfat while putting on muscle. I still need to post my end of testing pics but i will add the post trial pics as well to see how well at least these 3 products stack very, very well togeather... sorry for hijacking the thread but i just wanted to share how i was dosing and how it was working for me.
  5. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by jonesboy
    cialabol 6 pills a day

After my official run on AP i went on a little junk food eating spree. ice cream, bacon ultimate cheaseburgers, double cheaseburgers, candy from holloween... getting my drift here... well i didn't gain a ounce of fat. As a matter of fact i am still losing bodyfat while putting on muscle. I still need to post my end of testing pics but i will add the post trial pics as well to see how well at least these 3 products stack very, very well togeather... sorry for hijacking the thread but i just wanted to share how i was dosing and how it was working for me.
    Cialabol stops adipogenisis(sp), the creation of new fat cells. AP stops glucose entry into cells so aside from the Glucose disposal into Muscle cells. The combo has independant mechanisms.
  6. The horror
    Stats
    6'4"  231 lbs.
    Answers

Cialabol stops adipogenisis(sp), the creation of new fat cells. AP stops glucose entry into cells so aside from the Glucose disposal into Muscle cells. The combo has independant mechanisms.

I just started YG and plan to include it in my anti-aging regimen, not only for weight loss but also for its anti-inflammatory properties. I work out six days a week - three days weights/cardio and three days cardio/abs.

Upon awakening I inject 1IU of HGH, and take the following supplements:

camphobolic
    Powerful
    Cissus
    And Juvenon (ALA 400 MG & Acetyl-L-Carnitine 1000 MG).

If it's a weight day I eat within the hour. If it's a cardio day I eat after my workout. My doctor advised me to inject HGH in the morning so that I won't shut down my natural production at night. In the evening I use REM. He knows about your supplements and highly approves. My doc is both a cardiologist and Ayurvedic doctor.

The timing of my YG dose with both HGH and Juvenon concerns me. Juvenon has ALA in it and HGH affects glucose levels. How should I schedule my doses?

Thanks in advance
  7. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by colkurtz_spf
    I just started YG and plan to include it in my anti-aging regimen, not only for weight loss but also for its anti-inflammatory properties. I work out six days a week - three days weights/cardio and three days cardio/abs.

Upon awakening I inject 1IU of HGH, and take the following supplements:

camphobolic
    Powerful
    Cissus
    And Juvenon (ALA 400 MG & Acetyl-L-Carnitine 1000 MG).

If it's a weight day I eat within the hour. If it's a cardio day I eat after my workout. My doctor advised me to inject HGH in the morning so that I won't shut down my natural production at night. In the evening I use REM. He knows about your supplements and highly approves. My doc is both a cardiologist and Ayurvedic doctor.

The timing of my YG dose with both HGH and Juvenon concerns me. Juvenon has ALA in it and HGH affects glucose levels. How should I schedule my doses?

Thanks in advance

How much ALA and what else dose Juvenon contain? I need to find a doc like yours!

Never mind...thats alot of ALA...I would take YG with Juvenon for the simple reason that YG may prevent the effect of ALA on fat cells.

How many times do you take Juvenon?
  8. The horror
    Stats
    6'4"  231 lbs.
    Answers

How much ALA and what else dose Juvenon contain? I need to find a doc like yours!

Never mind...thats alot of ALA...I would take YG with Juvenon for the simple reason that YG may prevent the effect of ALA on fat cells.

How many times do you take Juvenon?
    Thanks for the advice. I take it once in the morning.
  9. Guest

Thanks for the advice. I take it once in the morning.

combine it with Anabolic Pump and maybe save the rejuvon does for post workout?
  10. The horror
    Stats
    6'4"  231 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks again!
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by www.usplabsdirect.com
    We are pleased to confirm you are officially a member of USPLabs Inner Circle!
    Please check your email for more details.
  12. Board Supporter
    Answers

Are you an endo bodytype?

Quote Originally Posted by jonesboy
    cialabol 6 pills a day

13. Advanced Member
    Answers

more of a endo/meso. lol a meso upperbody endo belly and a ecto lower body. So decent chest and shoulders, i carry fat around the belly and have little legs and ass... but i still have a great personality
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Damn, maybe you're my long-lost brother (I'm originally from TX). Sounds just like me.
  15. The horror
    Stats
    6'4"  231 lbs.
    Answers

This is my second day on AP. I definitely feel the pump that everyone is taking about. Yesterday I worked my legs with heavy compound moves (Squats, Deads from the floor) and today my back and triceps. Normally my leg workout leaves me stiff for a few days, but I feel fully recovered. Also, weighted dips make my right elbow and tricep sore. Tonight there's no inflammation.

I notice the hypoglycemic feel but it goes away when I eat. In the morning I normally have a puffy face and eyes. This morning my wife noticed that my eyes had no swelling. My kids have a good laugh watching me get it down, but so far itís been worth the effort.
  16. New Member
    Answers

I can't wait to give this a try!!!
  17. Registered User
    Answers

T Normally my leg workout leaves me stiff for a few days, but I feel fully recovered. Also, weighted dips make my right elbow and tricep sore. Tonight there's no inflammation.
    This would make sense since Phellodendron is being used as an anti-inflammatory in some herbal remedies.
  18. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Answers

pist i mist out on that bulk yg.. Now everytime nutra has something new out Ima jus buy it haha. No more missing out..
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid?
    pist i mist out on that bulk yg.. Now everytime nutra has something new out Ima jus buy it haha. No more missing out..

the same happend to me, now this force me to check the nutraplanet forum here at AM and their website every 30 min to 1 hr
  20. New Member
    Answers

Thumbs up

officially a member of USPLabs Inner Circle!
  21. New Member
    Answers

Luteolin, huh? Does the bottle say how much it has? Luteolin is the main active ingredient, according to an earlier post. I'm curious, because there are numerous other products you can find on the web by searching for "luteolin price", including some that are pure luteolin in a bulk powder.
  22. New Member
    Answers

Sweet!!

I cannot wait!
  23. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by delton
    Luteolin, huh? Does the bottle say how much it has? Luteolin is the main active ingredient, according to an earlier post. I'm curious, because there are numerous other products you can find on the web by searching for "luteolin price", including some that are pure luteolin in a bulk powder.
    Dude, there is no luteolin in AP
  24. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier
    Dude, there is no luteolin in AP
    I misunderstood an earlier post of yours, when you wrote:

Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier
    The ingredient confusion has stemmed from us considering putting out the AP/Cialabol hybrid, which would have contained luteolin, AP's main active, along with a few ingredients which made it into neither formula.
    I read this as saying luteolin is AP's main active, like when you might say: "I have a car, a Toyota, along with a bike."

I do apologize for any confusion I may have caused, and thank you for the correction.
  25. New Member
    Answers

OhboyOhboyOhboyOhboy! I'm gonna get me some AP ASAP. Inner circle, here I come!
  26. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by delton

Buy those its that simple..
  27. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Buy those its that simple..
    lol....
  28. Really Really Good Looking
    Answers

I'm thinking the Two do make a nice combo. As I just started dosing Cialabol as YG pre Wo and I'm thinking I really like it.
  29. Registered User
    Answers

So...just to double check. AP and Cialabol can be stacked together?
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dagecko
    So...just to double check. AP and Cialabol can be stacked together?
    Si`
  31. Advanced Member
    Answers

quick question... why was the YG reformulated from tumeric and the other stuff to this new herb in AP? Or was YG ment to never be sold?
  32. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Vipersg123
    quick question... why was the YG reformulated from tumeric and the other stuff to this new herb in AP? Or was YG ment to never be sold?
    Tumeric was filler not the active..
  33. Club Myth CEO
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Answers

I heard that the final version, and the one sold at NP is no where near as effective as the beta testers powders. USP can you clear this up. Seems people are the new stuff bunk compared to the original version. I just ordered alot of it, so I am kinda weary now after hearing all this.
  34. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth
    I heard that the final version, and the one sold at NP is no where near as effective as the beta testers powders. USP can you clear this up. Seems people are the new stuff bunk compared to the original version. I just ordered alot of it, so I am kinda weary now after hearing all this.
    Thats total BS, Where did you hear that from bb.com and desurean?

The batch NP recieved was the exact same batch that i took testers dose from..

Please lead me to that feedback..
  35. New Member
    Answers

USPlabs, did bb.com drop you from there site?

Or did they just drop the agreement they had upon AP?

Des, is a ****!

Jdub
  36. Guest

PS--I would lose everything if I pulled stunt like that. I have yet to Sale Anabolic Pump. Would I sacrifice my profits over 8kgs sent to Sam? I am laying some hefty claims down on this supplement, If I pulled that stunt, I lose my company and all my customers over 1,500 dollars...
  37. Club Myth CEO
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Answers

whats your email USP?
  38. Registered User
    Answers

Well the stuff I got from NP is treating me just as nice as the stuff I Beta tested Same little effects I am used to. It overlapped quite nicely...
  39. Advanced Member
    Answers

Hey USP... can you tell me what kind of extract this is. like 4:1 5:1?
  40. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Damn you beat me to it. I really wanted to ask this as to I have been waiting seems like forever for Ap to launch.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-07-2007, 09:20 PM
  2. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 11-19-2006, 10:13 PM
  3. Replies: 99
    Last Post: 11-11-2006, 01:25 PM