ANABOLIC-PUMPô Early Notification List and Discount

Page 2 of 13 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by johnfaceman
    Subscribed... but USP, I sent an email about the cialabol and YG you said I had coming to me, still havent heard back. Cant wait to give it a whirl, also have a ton of people here at UF anticipating its release. They didnt believe me... but hopefully my run will prove them wrong.
    Just in case USP missed it.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier
    The 10% sales coupon will be valid once our USA direct sales portion of the website is back up and running. We released AP to Sam first because of his knack for incredible shipping time, and customer service before our new manufacturing plant was fully operational.

The ingredient confusion has stemmed from us considering putting out the AP/Cialabol hybrid, which would have contained luteolin, AP's main active, along with a few ingredients which made it into neither formula. However, we will not be producing the AP/Cialabol hybrid so both formulas will remain as is:

Cialabol-Banaba leaf, luteolin, CEE
    AP-Phellodendron

The glucose regulation study done on Phell. is comparitively new, and will not be found through Medline, etc., as of yet, however we will be releasing it.

Sorry for any confusion fellas, thinks are slightly hectic right now at USP Labs, which is one of the main reason we are offering 2989879897987 ridiculous sales simultaneously.

Also, if there is any wish I can post up a definitive AP dosing schedule.
    I would like to see a definitive dosing schedule as well. Thanks!
    •   

3. Question

Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier

AP-Phellodendron
    And the Yellow Gold currently being sold at Nutraplanet is the same formula as the AP?

4. Quote Originally Posted by yeahright
    And the Yellow Gold currently being sold at Nutraplanet is the same formula as the AP?
    Yes ma'am

5. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier
    The 10% sales coupon will be valid once our USA direct sales portion of the website is back up and running. We released AP to Sam first because of his knack for incredible shipping time, and customer service before our new manufacturing plant was fully operational.

The ingredient confusion has stemmed from us considering putting out the AP/Cialabol hybrid, which would have contained luteolin, AP's main active, along with a few ingredients which made it into neither formula. However, we will not be producing the AP/Cialabol hybrid so both formulas will remain as is:

AP-Phellodendron

The glucose regulation study done on Phell. is comparitively new, and will not be found through Medline, etc., as of yet, however we will be releasing it.

Sorry for any confusion fellas, thinks are slightly hectic right now at USP Labs, which is one of the main reason we are offering 2989879897987 ridiculous sales simultaneously.

Damnit I really wanted to try the AP/Cialabol mix..I guess I'll jus buy em both haha..
    •   

6. im in!!

7. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier
    AP-Phellodendron
    u sure AP is -Phellodendron only? I thoughtthere are 3 other ingredients: luteolin, turmeric and piperine, or only the luteolin has been left out? Tks

8. Quote Originally Posted by raptor2003
    u sure AP is -Phellodendron only? I thoughtthere are 3 other ingredients: luteolin, turmeric and piperine, or only the luteolin has been left out? Tks
    Well, I am only a rep, so why would I know these things?..

Lemme break it down for you like an 80's Hip Hop group:

The original AP testers recieved two formulas randomnly. One with the single compound Phell, others with a matrix of ingredients. The intent was to find out if a combination of ingredients would replicate the research any better. It in fact did not.

Then, USPLabs had considered combining the AP w/ a few other ingredients from Cialabol (The YG/Cialabol hybrid everyone heard about) but discerned it was too potent to release to the public. So, AP was released with this single compound Phell, and Cialabol with the ingredients I listed in the previous post.

AP is a SINGLE compound, a specialized extract of Phellodendron. I hope this clears some confusion, though I feel I have said this before..

AP-Phellodendron

9. Then, USPLabs had considered combining the AP w/ a few other ingredients from Cialabol (The YG/Cialabol hybrid everyone heard about) but discerned IT WAS TOO POTENT TO RELEASE TO THE PUBLIC.

How so? Will the public become to massive and swolen?:bb2: Do you reccomend not stacking these products, cause I'm thinking about it. No disrespect but that almost sounded like a muscle-tech ad.

Also, where is cialabol? I can't find it anywhere in stock, is there more coming

10. Quote Originally Posted by Cool
    Then, USPLabs had considered combining the AP w/ a few other ingredients from Cialabol (The YG/Cialabol hybrid everyone heard about) but discerned IT WAS TOO POTENT TO RELEASE TO THE PUBLIC.

How so? Do you reccomend not stacking these products, cause I'm thinking about it. No disrespect but that almost sounded like a muscle-tech ad.
    Guys, you gotta read...j/k..

Using Cialabol and AP together is fine, just what USP had in mind would have been too strong to be practical. This way people can control the dosage of whichever product they feel more personally comfortable with..

And if you ever compare us to MT again I'll *****slap you

11. Cool, when and where will cialabol be available?
    (and I heard the "I'll slap you" part like triple-H was selling the new Slap-tech - 500x more powerful than regular slaps! 950x more powerful than pimp slaps!)

12. I'm in...for whatever that's worth

13. so mullet... which version of yg/ap was i taking?

14. definitely would appreciate a dosing schedule

15. Quote Originally Posted by protomike
    so mullet... which version of yg/ap was i taking?
    I have absolutely no idea. Jacob sent out the samples so this is something you would have ask him.

16. And Cool, if you are to edit a post to make it seem like you said something funny...At least come up with some decent material...

17. Apparently typing humor is difficult. Seriously though, any news about cialabol?

18. I'm looking at cost-effectiveness here...

having ingredients in cialabol and AP in one cap would make more sense if it is released as another 3rd upcoming product

If something is too potent then u would not have to take too much would you? that means cheaper run

19. Quote Originally Posted by raptor2003
    I'm looking at cost-effectiveness here...

having ingredients in cialabol and AP in one cap would make more sense if it is released as another 3rd upcoming product

If something is too potent then u would not have to take too much would you? that means cheaper run
    You're sense of humor must be lacking as well. Wouldn't you rather be comfortable?

20. Quote Originally Posted by raptor2003

As I have stated before in a few threads we released two seperate products for the advantage of custom dosing. If we were to mash all 4 ingreidents (1 AP/3 Cialabol) into one cap then individual who do not like the combination we have chosen are subjected to take it anyway. This way, if one enjoys the effects of Cialabol more than AP, then so be it, they are free to dose as they choose.

Creating an entirely new product would not in fact be a 'cheaper run' because we would have to pay for the capping, packaging, shipping, labelling, etc., on that product when we already have the two individual products released. The prices of the current run of AP are ridiculously cheap, as was the run of Cialabol.

21. Quote Originally Posted by raptor2003

I for one am glad USPLabs isn't combining the two anymore. I didn't respond at all to CIALABOL but I'm a hyper responder to AP. Ive always preferred supps with less ingredients because then you can pick and choose different variations that work for you. For me the CEE and the rest of CIALABOL would be expensive filler. If this was the case you would see Cissus in each one of his supps.

22. So are hi GI carbs to be avoided around workouts on this? Are they to be avoided completely, or only after dosing the YG? I'm planning on starting tomorrow. Thanks in advance for any help.

23. Will the final product be capped? Please say yes.

24. Cool-Not completely, though they should not comprise the entire carb content for any AP dosed meal, or any meal for that matter, IMO.

Bernie-Yes, the finalized version will be capped. We just released an initial bulk run to pass on some savings..

25. Quote Originally Posted by Cool
    So are hi GI carbs to be avoided around workouts on this? Are they to be avoided completely, or only after dosing the YG? I'm planning on starting tomorrow. Thanks in advance for any help.
    I don't know about the others but I avoid them as much as possible. I do take in most of my carbs after taking YG. One of the doses is with my preworkout meal and the another with my post workout meal (1st one is breakfast). Eating too many High GI carbs on YG just makes me lethargic.

26. Ok so for the finished version of Cialabol it will be a higher concentration of Luteloin correct? Because i'm popping 20 Cialabol a day right now, and burning through a full bottle in around 6 days, lol. And i have to say give the guy who mad your AP write up a raise that write up alone makes me drool in anticipation of this stuff.

27. subscribed

28. I've seen this argument go roud and round before but, in regards to YG, is malto hi or low? What about "Cytocarb II (cytosport's unique combination of branching as well as short, medium and long linear chain maltodextrins, with very low "DE" (Dextrose Equivalence) providing a complex carbohydrate source approximately 96.5% Sugar-free). Is that hi or low?

29. I'm on this like white on rice! :bb:
  30. Talking

Quote Originally Posted by CHAPS
    I'm on this like white on rice! :bb:
    Just no white rice when taking yellow gold.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-07-2007, 11:20 PM
  2. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 11-20-2006, 12:13 AM
  3. Replies: 99
    Last Post: 11-11-2006, 03:25 PM
  4. Replies: 99
    Last Post: 11-11-2006, 03:25 PM