Cissus stronger than d-bol and Deca

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by NO HYPE
    3 week Sdrol cycle 10/20/30.

    What do you fellas think.... Cissus during cycle as well as P.C.T.?

    It's a great idea. Out of the 3 cycles I've done, I've run cissus in two of them (during and post). The one I didn't use cissus, I tore a hammy.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs
    I did not make up the research guys and I did say maybe...
    It is obviously meant as an attention grabber so one will read the article. In that respect. Well done.

    Since glucosamine and adequen didn't work for me, I needed to know about this product.
    •   
       


  3. NO HYPE: Cissus all yea long bro, cycle or no cycle

  4. Since the plant sterols are only idnetified by their chemical formulas, we have no way of knowing how strongly they bind to the AR. But this issue is likely muted by the overall poor bioavailability of plant sterols in general. While these compounds may contribute a minor anabolic (and suppressive) effect, the primary mode of action of Cissus is blocking the catabolic action of cortisol.

    After a cycle, cortisol is normal but testosterone is low. Normally enough testosterone is present in the body to antagonize enough of the cortisol receptors so a balance is met. Post cycle, the catabolic effects of cortisol dominate; this is one reason we are so prone to losing our hard earned gains we made during our cycle.

    Here is what one representative study said about phytosteroids. Essentially, one would have to inject Cissus to see any significant suppressive effect:

    : Int J Sport Nutr. 1991 Jun;1(2):170-7. Related Articles, Links
    Gamma oryzanol-plant sterol supplementation: metabolic, endocrine, and physiologic effects.

  5. wether it was intended or not intended to mislead...it most certainly does.ppl read that and they think muscle building effects of dbol and deca and not a mere 300/20mg

    now i also must note that i am a HUUUUUUUUGE fan of cissus,the stuff is a godsend for me and many ppl i have introduced it to for injury healing and keeping my joints/tendons/etc strong

    now even to go further and talk about MEGADOSING cissus.i had shoulder problems and started bangin twelve caps a day for a few weeks.a week into that i felt great(injury//pain wise),two weeks and i was good as new,a little longer and i was better than ever.however i never got any 'dbol like effects' from that many a day which would equate to 7350mg cissus.no 'pumps that made me wanna flex all day' or anything else like it.im nto saying it doesnt have an anabolic/anticatabolic effect,i FULLY believe it does but its not so pronounced as the title of this thread leads us to believe,not by a long shot.

    i have that as a control to compare to and then a couple days ago i started using dbol at 45mg/day,which is higher dose than the above mentioned 20mg sure,but my point is.the real dbol kicked in immediately and has substantial tangible physical effects on strength and mass,no bones about it.

    so again i love the stuff for pain and inury management,its a miracle in the truest sense of the word for that imo and thats saying something.and i will definately use it for that purpose all the time,and make sure i also use it for pct for its anabolic/anticatabolic albeit much weaker,effect.

    god bless cissus rx!its a great post and lets not nitpick on the title and what not.its a fantastic product and i respect the hell out of usp labs no doubt about it.i just dont want to see anything 'muscletechish'

    Quote Originally Posted by Flagg
    Totally.

    No one is a bigger fan of Cissus than I am, but misleading titles like this will only weaken it's credibility, when people obviously assume you are talking about anabolism.

    I suppose I could say that "L-Tyrosine is 100x stronger than Testosterone" as well. While it's an inane comparison, it would be true that L-Tyrosine is far stronger at increasing dopamine levels than testosterone.

    Granted, this comparison is nowhere near that level, and it is an argument that has strong merit, but the title is obviously meant to mislead. Cissus is a remarkable product that doesn't need this sort of hyperbole to build interest. If anything, this only serves to hurt people's perception of cissus, which would be a shame, because it really is one of the few products that lives up to the hype.

    Flagg
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs
    Not really a sales pitch but information for current Cissus users. CIssus RX is out of stock at every location even mine..
    mindandmuscle has a new sponsor that has stock actually at 20/bottle
  7. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by juggernaut333
    wether it was intended or not intended to mislead...it most certainly does.ppl read that and they think muscle building effects of dbol and deca and not a mere 300/20mg

    now i also must note that i am a HUUUUUUUUGE fan of cissus,the stuff is a godsend for me and many ppl i have introduced it to for injury healing and keeping my joints/tendons/etc strong

    now even to go further and talk about MEGADOSING cissus.i had shoulder problems and started bangin twelve caps a day for a few weeks.a week into that i felt great(injury//pain wise),two weeks and i was good as new,a little longer and i was better than ever.however i never got any 'dbol like effects' from that many a day which would equate to 7350mg cissus.no 'pumps that made me wanna flex all day' or anything else like it.im nto saying it doesnt have an anabolic/anticatabolic effect,i FULLY believe it does but its not so pronounced as the title of this thread leads us to believe,not by a long shot.

    i have that as a control to compare to and then a couple days ago i started using dbol at 45mg/day,which is higher dose than the above mentioned 20mg sure,but my point is.the real dbol kicked in immediately and has substantial tangible physical effects on strength and mass,no bones about it.

    so again i love the stuff for pain and inury management,its a miracle in the truest sense of the word for that imo and thats saying something.and i will definately use it for that purpose all the time,and make sure i also use it for post cycle therapy for its anabolic/anticatabolic albeit much weaker,effect.

    god bless cissus rx!its a great post and lets not nitpick on the title and what not.its a fantastic product and i respect the hell out of usp labs no doubt about it.i just dont want to see anything 'muscletechish'
    Again if you look at the research posted, Cissus is stronger than D-bol and Deca as an anti-catabolic in bone fractures. If we are talking Muscle Mass, D-bol at 50mgs is by far much more anabolic as its a much more androgenic steroid.

    The study posted was to prove that CISSUS RX is a potent supplement for its purpose. This study gives merit behind the ancedotal reports.

    Did d-bol or Deca do this for you (your own quote).

    "now i also must note that i am a HUUUUUUUUGE fan of cissus,the stuff is a godsend for me and many ppl i have introduced it to for injury healing and keeping my joints/tendons/etc strong"

    Pretty Powerful words for a natural supplement. In the above case, Cissus is stronger than d-bol.

    take care

  8. sorry couldn't help it haha

    CISSUS WON'T GIVE YOU DECA DIICK LOL

    good enough? yeah baby~~~!!!

    :bb:

  9. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs
    Pretty Powerful words for a natural supplement. In the above case, Cissus is stronger than d-bol.
    take care
    I recently found out that I have a herniated disc at my L5 that which has been the root of chronic pain for the past two years due to causing arthritis and muscular inflamation (which pinches a nerve). I have tried muscle relaxers, anti inflammatories, ice, heat, stretching, etc, etc and nothing worked.

    I started taking cissus and within one day I felt it's effects. Now I only exprience pain after sitting for long durations of time. I think cissus will one day be in everybody's medicine cabinents right next to their aspirin.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  10. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by stxnas
    I recently found out that I have a herniated disc at my L5 that which has been the root of chronic pain for the past two years due to causing arthritis and muscular inflamation (which pinches a nerve). I have tried muscle relaxers, anti inflammatories, ice, heat, stretching, etc, etc and nothing worked.

    I started taking cissus and within one day I felt it's effects. Now I only exprience pain after sitting for long durations of time. I think cissus will one day be in everybody's medicine cabinents right next to their aspirin.

    To me thats better than any steroid in the world. I am huge but can not sit without pain...lol

  11. were in agreement dont worry.like i said i dont want to nitpick about things.my point was just that by reading the subject most ppl were thinking something totally different.i have nothin but respect for your company.heck i was ,if not THE first,one of the very first customers when u first launched and have been a loyal customer ever since.

    it has a nice muscle building punch to it,and regardless of dbol far overshadowing it in that respect.cissus is legal,liver friendly,great for the joints...dbol cant claim any of that!

    so yes,on point for healing props cissus is far superior than deca(dont really see it applicable comparison to dbol as its unrelated in that sense)and i will continue to take it for the rest of my life.and i have also generated a good amt of biz recomending it to other ppl.keep on truckin!

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs
    Again if you look at the research posted, Cissus is stronger than D-bol and Deca as an anti-catabolic in bone fractures. If we are talking Muscle Mass, D-bol at 50mgs is by far much more anabolic as its a much more androgenic steroid.

    The study posted was to prove that CISSUS RX is a potent supplement for its purpose. This study gives merit behind the ancedotal reports.

    Did d-bol or Deca do this for you (your own quote).

    "now i also must note that i am a HUUUUUUUUGE fan of cissus,the stuff is a godsend for me and many ppl i have introduced it to for injury healing and keeping my joints/tendons/etc strong"

    Pretty Powerful words for a natural supplement. In the above case, Cissus is stronger than d-bol.

    take care
  12. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by juggernaut333
    were in agreement dont worry.like i said i dont want to nitpick about things.my point was just that by reading the subject most ppl were thinking something totally different.i have nothin but respect for your company.heck i was ,if not THE first,one of the very first customers when u first launched and have been a loyal customer ever since.

    it has a nice muscle building punch to it,and regardless of dbol far overshadowing it in that respect.cissus is legal,liver friendly,great for the joints...dbol cant claim any of that!

    so yes,on point for healing props cissus is far superior than deca(dont really see it applicable comparison to dbol as its unrelated in that sense)and i will continue to take it for the rest of my life.and i have also generated a good amt of biz recomending it to other ppl.keep on truckin!
    I am open to debate, critisism, and etc. I am human. The industry breeds owners that act superior to the customer. I'm just like the consumer and hold eveyone in the highest regard.

    Toche my friend! You do have a great point.

    take care

  13. Now stacking Cissus, Celdrin, R3 IGF-1 and M4OHN (a fairly weak AAS) and you are cooking with fire in terms of healing. Like Wolverine mutant healing factor kinda healing.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Testabolan v2 is back...and stronger than before.
    By VaughnTrue in forum I-Force Nutrition
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-08-2011, 10:34 PM
  2. First time user help. d-bol and deca
    By mazurek in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-16-2009, 04:15 PM
  3. enan /EQ/and deca ?
    By WATERLOGGED in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-15-2004, 11:47 AM
  4. mixed up D-bol and winny-powder????
    By Spritzer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-20-2004, 12:51 PM
  5. Is it a no no to mix Proscar and Deca?
    By windwords7 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-03-2003, 10:07 AM
Log in
Log in