Cissus stronger than d-bol and Deca

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.52%

were in agreement dont worry.like i said i dont want to nitpick about things.my point was just that by reading the subject most ppl were thinking something totally different.i have nothin but respect for your company.heck i was ,if not THE first,one of the very first customers when u first launched and have been a loyal customer ever since.

it has a nice muscle building punch to it,and regardless of dbol far overshadowing it in that respect.cissus is legal,liver friendly,great for the joints...dbol cant claim any of that!

so yes,on point for healing props cissus is far superior than deca(dont really see it applicable comparison to dbol as its unrelated in that sense)and i will continue to take it for the rest of my life.and i have also generated a good amt of biz recomending it to other ppl.keep on truckin!

Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs
    Again if you look at the research posted, Cissus is stronger than D-bol and Deca as an anti-catabolic in bone fractures. If we are talking Muscle Mass, D-bol at 50mgs is by far much more anabolic as its a much more androgenic steroid.

The study posted was to prove that CISSUS RX is a potent supplement for its purpose. This study gives merit behind the ancedotal reports.

Did d-bol or Deca do this for you (your own quote).

"now i also must note that i am a HUUUUUUUUGE fan of cissus,the stuff is a godsend for me and many ppl i have introduced it to for injury healing and keeping my joints/tendons/etc strong"

Pretty Powerful words for a natural supplement. In the above case, Cissus is stronger than d-bol.

take care

2. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by juggernaut333
    were in agreement dont worry.like i said i dont want to nitpick about things.my point was just that by reading the subject most ppl were thinking something totally different.i have nothin but respect for your company.heck i was ,if not THE first,one of the very first customers when u first launched and have been a loyal customer ever since.

it has a nice muscle building punch to it,and regardless of dbol far overshadowing it in that respect.cissus is legal,liver friendly,great for the joints...dbol cant claim any of that!

so yes,on point for healing props cissus is far superior than deca(dont really see it applicable comparison to dbol as its unrelated in that sense)and i will continue to take it for the rest of my life.and i have also generated a good amt of biz recomending it to other ppl.keep on truckin!
    I am open to debate, critisism, and etc. I am human. The industry breeds owners that act superior to the customer. I'm just like the consumer and hold eveyone in the highest regard.

Toche my friend! You do have a great point.

take care
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.76%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Now stacking Cissus, Celdrin, R3 IGF-1 and M4OHN (a fairly weak AAS) and you are cooking with fire in terms of healing. Like Wolverine mutant healing factor kinda healing.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. First time user help. d-bol and deca
    By mazurek in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-16-2009, 03:15 PM
  2. enan /EQ/and deca ?
    By WATERLOGGED in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-15-2004, 10:47 AM
  3. mixed up D-bol and winny-powder????
    By Spritzer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-20-2004, 11:51 AM
  4. Is it a no no to mix Proscar and Deca?
    By windwords7 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-03-2003, 09:07 AM