Cissus stronger than d-bol and Deca
- 11-16-2006, 04:22 PM
were in agreement dont worry.like i said i dont want to nitpick about things.my point was just that by reading the subject most ppl were thinking something totally different.i have nothin but respect for your company.heck i was ,if not THE first,one of the very first customers when u first launched and have been a loyal customer ever since.
it has a nice muscle building punch to it,and regardless of dbol far overshadowing it in that respect.cissus is legal,liver friendly,great for the joints...dbol cant claim any of that!
so yes,on point for healing props cissus is far superior than deca(dont really see it applicable comparison to dbol as its unrelated in that sense)and i will continue to take it for the rest of my life.and i have also generated a good amt of biz recomending it to other ppl.keep on truckin!
Originally Posted by USPLabs
- 11-16-2006, 06:42 PM
Originally Posted by juggernaut333
Toche my friend! You do have a great point.
- 11-16-2006, 06:56 PM
Now stacking Cissus, Celdrin, R3 IGF-1 and M4OHN (a fairly weak AAS) and you are cooking with fire in terms of healing. Like Wolverine mutant healing factor kinda healing.
Similar Forum Threads
- By VaughnTrue in forum I-Force NutritionReplies: 5Last Post: 05-08-2011, 08:34 PM
- By mazurek in forum AnabolicsReplies: 15Last Post: 05-16-2009, 02:15 PM
- By WATERLOGGED in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 08-15-2004, 09:47 AM
- By Spritzer in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 07-20-2004, 10:51 AM
- By windwords7 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 06-03-2003, 08:07 AM