Not this quick right?

F

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
This morning begins my 3rd day of taking PowerFull and Camph. I awoke this morning at 4:30 fully refreshed and felt like I had slept forever and a day, absolutley awesome sleep. On top of that I was ready to go, so I figured it was as good as time as any for a little action with my hot little wife. It has been a good morning for me. I feel better than I have in months this morning.

I am not going to say for sure if its the PowerFull and Camph, but something is going on already. Has anyone else felt something like this, this quick? Man, I can't wait to get some Cissus and YG.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
It's the PowerFULL, libido effects can be felt within minutes for me.

G

getjacked63

Awards
  • Established
im about to take this stack with yellow gold. hope i get the same results! good to hear man

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
im about to take this stack with yellow gold. hope i get the same results! good to hear man
PFULL/YG/cAMPH would be and is an absolutely amazing stack for a wide range of purposes.

Fab, PFull's 1/2 life is a comparatively short one, this being so its effects can be and often are felt within a day. Now, while its 'aesthetic' physiological effects do not come to fruition for a slightly longer time, things like libido, mood, sleep are effected almost immediately because of the hormonal balance created by PFull