Votes: 37 50.7%
  • Gray

Votes: 36 49.3%

• Total voters
Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Not sure I like the design but colour wise I'd go with grey.

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I like both,but if I had to choose it would be grey also.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Personally I like the Red format

Cody3308

Awards
I like red more out of those 2 options, but if you go will grey in the back, then you should probably change the color of "anabolic" to a different color, maybe red, so everything stands out more.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
im with gray on this one. I would say red but the red just doesnt look like its in the right place. maybe the anabolic red would look better. play around with the colors im sure you can come up with more than just 2 options.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
I hope they are clear, I have it in clear caps and they almost glow :)

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'd vote for red also.

Caps? Dammit I'm out of the loop here. I'll be trying to catch up boys. BTW, I know I just posted it today but could somebody check out my little question on my YG log when they get the chance.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
I'd vote for red also.

Caps? Dammit I'm out of the loop here. I'll be trying to catch up boys. BTW, I know I just posted it today but could somebody check out my little question on my YG log when they get the chance.

Dont worry...I caped my YG with my own caps so your not out of the loop :)

Kris4153

Kris4153

Awards
  • Established
I like the grey one but the yellow word would look 100x better red

ryano

Awards
  • Established
I vote grey..the red pulls my eye away from the name.

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
i thought for sure that red would be winning.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
It could come in a black garbage bag for all i care just give me some damn it! lol

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
i hope u don't mind, i had a quick play with the logo, the images were very low res so i couldn't do as much as i would have liked and they look real rough, i'm a graphic designer and i just couldn't help myself

or

TarHeelTrainer

Awards
I voted gray but I mean b_unit's version with the yellow glow

jdev

Awards
  • Established
that yellow glowing one looks pretty nice. And its fitting, as it was called yellow gold before.
However, the Red would match the colors of the bottles in the current USPLabs lineup.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
the red is just not as eye catching and thats what you want is to catch eyes.

dmilhouse

Awards
So when can I get a hold of AP? I can't wait.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like unit's yellow glowie thing too and i'm sure he could even improve on that if he was working off the lower res versions up top.

SMOKEPALADIN

SMOKEPALADIN

Awards
  • Established
I originaly voted for red, but b units gold is better, now add the red fade to anabolic and everything else gold and that would be perfect :cool:

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
I like unit's yellow glowie thing too and i'm sure he could even improve on that if he was working off the lower res versions up top.
thanks guys, i believe in usp's products!!

**removed under good advice** (thanks somewhatgifted)

go anabolic pump!!

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
thanks guys, i believe in usp's products!!

a few rep points wouldn't go a miss if anyone wants to throw some my way

go anabolic pump!!
Nice job on the graffix b unit, i like the red until you put the yellow on the grey one. Do not ask for reps, its like the beautiful girl who comes up to the bar and says "buy me a drink". JMO but its kinda trashy. :gas:

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
Nice job on the graffix b unit, i like the red until you put the yellow on the grey one. Do not ask for reps, its like the beautiful girl who comes up to the bar and says "buy me a drink". JMO but its kinda trashy. :gas:
thanks bro, haven't been around that long on boards so i'm always open to feedback, take care and thanks :wave:

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
i hope u don't mind, i had a quick play with the logo, the images were very low res so i couldn't do as much as i would have liked and they look real rough, i'm a graphic designer and i just couldn't help myself

or

The yellow one but maybe with the yellow at the top of the font instead of mid-way, I think.