Thanks USPlabs!

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
My wife just called and said I had a package that just arrived. I had her open it and she found some awesome goodies that fits my goals perfectly. I can't wait to get home and look at my prize! She told me you better be sending a thank you for such generosity, so here it is.

Thank you very much. Lets put these babies to the test!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Yes, yes shower me with praise because it was all me. USP had nothing to do with it, nope nope, all Mullet

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
Let the credit lie where it deserves, you guys are good. A couple of the things that caught my attention about USPLabs were the thread on the favorite natural anabolic and the amount of veiwers on this forum pretty much blows the other supplement forums out of the water. This has got to say something good is happening here and I hope to feel it soon.

Also the stuff arrived just in time for some big changes in my eating and training. I know most here will have a heart attack when they see how I am going to be eating, but just keep an open mind, as you will get the truth anyway it goes. Remember I have all the muscle that I want at this present time and I am one that seems to be able to hold muscle and fat with little effort, although that seems to be changing for me. Anyway I am clean of all supplements at this time right down to a multivitamin, all except cod liver oil. So if anything is going to be out of normal good or bad its going to be the PowerFull and Camphibolic.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
fabulous one, ive noticed that as well. there are alot of good supp companies on this site but most of them are slow these days while usp labs is constantly flooded.

tattoopierced1

USP has some good stuff... cant wait to see what they come up with in the future.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
USP has some good stuff... cant wait to see what they come up with in the future.
Well then, you will be very pleased to know USP and I have formulated Synergy eau de Mulletio our first cologne.