1 KILO USP Extracted Cissus $85!!!!One Time offer

AM,

I have 24kgs of USP labs Cissus for $85 including shipping. This will fly FAST! First come first serve.

Have you ever MEGA dosed Cissus? Your muscles and tendons will thank you!

come get it!

SynergyMuscle

HairyLarry35

Awards
If rent wasn't due in a few days, and I didn't need to eat, I'd be all over that like stink on a monkey. Mmmmman, I wish I had some extra cash layin' around.

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
How many pills/bottles does that work out too?

protomike

protomike

Awards
  • Established
if theres any left on friday, i'll get in on this. just sent off a check for the car... so broke untill payday.

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
Holy Crap, 30 bottles worth!?! :study:

Mega dosing it is!

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
"I have 24kgs of USP labs Cissus for $85 including shipping."

Not anymore you don't, 1kg gone to me! :twisted:

mywetnightmares

Kyra Gracie= my future wife
Awards
  • Established
I just picked one up. The website made me pay for shipping, but in your post you said shipping was included.

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
"I just picked one up. The website made me pay for shipping, but in your post you said shipping was included."

Ditto: Throw in some Yellow Gold and we'll call it even!:cool:

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys!!!! Im back on the boards! Hope you all didnit miss me too much :p

Hah back just in time for this sweetass deal I guess. Pretty solid timing

I pikced one up too :)

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Hmm, I'm tempted but at the same time I want that 10% extract that's here in the UK. Hopefully I'll have made up my mind before they're all gone and it's too late to choose!

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
wow, thats awesome, I just put in a huge order yest. which shipped today due friday, im so excited, id be all over this

cdc1917

Awards
Any idea approx how much it would cost to ship to Canada? I wonder if it would even make it through the border. That would be considered more than an individual supply.

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
How long will this stuff keep for? Any easy way to measure out the Cissus (e.g. 500 mg = 1/4 tsp or something like that)?

P.S. Looks like there's 17 more available for all those looking to pick some up!

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
would i be able to put this in like a drink and down it or anything?

-edit-
I bought some!, Just an early christmas present for myself! I couldn't just let this slide by me... 30 bottles of cissus... thats insane for 85? I just saved myself 635! Im hoping the shelf life of this isn't too short.

USPlabs, at what doseage do u think we should go for at a megadose? And whats a good way to measure? I wonder what would happen if u took in a whole bottle a day? haha naah that doesn't sound smart

Blutarski

Blutarski

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I don't think the math adds up to this being 30 bottles worth of Cissus RX, still a real good deal none the less. If each 2 cap serving has 1.6g Cissus and there are 65 servings per bottle that is a little over 100g per bottle. So that would be like gettting 10 bottles, again a very good deal. I may be wrong due to fillers, etc but that is what the bottle states. Anyway, if I'm wrong sorry in advance.

I don't think the math adds up to this being 30 bottles worth of Cissus RX, still a real good deal none the less. If each 2 cap serving has 1.6g Cissus and there are 65 servings per bottle that is a little over 100g per bottle. So that would be like gettting 10 bottles, again a very good deal. I may be wrong due to fillers, etc but that is what the bottle states. Anyway, if I'm wrong sorry in advance.
32 servings per bottles at 2 caps

mywetnightmares

Kyra Gracie= my future wife
Awards
  • Established
1.6 g/serving X 1 serving/2 caps = 800 mg/cap

130 caps/bottle X 800 mg/cap = 104 g/bottle

1000 g X 1 bottle/104 g = 9.62 bottles

9.62 bottles X $22.95 = $220.78

it's a 62% savings so it's still a good deal

m88tow

Awards
I would have got it already but you don't accept paypal so I will have to pass.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
couldn't pass this one up, for sure! THANX!!!

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
what do you expect the shelf life to be? can we just mix it with water and down it?

HairyLarry35

Awards
Man... I really wish my apartment didn't cost me $1300 a month. I'd buy a unit for sure!

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
1.6 g/serving X 1 serving/2 caps = 800 mg/cap

130 caps/bottle X 800 mg/cap = 104 g/bottle

1000 g X 1 bottle/104 g = 9.62 bottles

9.62 bottles X $22.95 = $220.78

it's a 62% savings so it's still a good deal
1 serving of 2 caps is 1225mg
65 servings in a bottle

So if my math is right, you'll get 12.559 bottles worth in 1 kilo.

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
bleh i should have done my math first... i knew it was too good to be true.. :( oh well. thats still a good deal.

bleh i should have done my math first... i knew it was too good to be true.. :( oh well. thats still a good deal.

I should of done the math aswell but that is still 12 bottles. 12 x 23 is 276 dollars versus $85. I did not make much on the sale of the powder. I need to make room for the better stuff! Always improving!

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
I should of done the math aswell but that is still 12 bottles. 12 x 23 is 276 dollars versus $85. I did not make much on the sale of the powder. I need to make room for the better stuff! Always improving!
i picked up a kilo of the cissus but am kinda questioning my decision now. there has to be some type of motivation to deliver a deal like this. USP, why did you sell 25 kilos for so cheap? i can think of both bad and good reasons for this from a business perspective. not trying to start any type of arguement, just curious

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i picked up a kilo of the cissus but am kinda questioning my decision now. there has to be some type of motivation to deliver a deal like this. USP, why did you sell 25 kilos for so cheap? i can think of both bad and good reasons for this from a business perspective. not trying to start any type of arguement, just curious
Im guessing the super cissus is coming out. 10x extracts. Still sounds good. You need to go down to Me___o and get some cheap labor to cap it all for you lol!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No need to question your decision bro, this is all in order to make production room for our new Cissus which is 10% keto-sterones as opposed to this version, the original, which is 5%.
USP is just being generous and offering you USP Cissus devoid of all labelling, packaging, and shipping fees. Literally, it is bulk Cissus in the true sense of the word.

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
No need to question your decision bro, this is all in order to make production room for our new Cissus which is 10% keto-sterones as opposed to this version, the original, which is 5%.
USP is just being generous and offering you USP Cissus devoid of all labelling, packaging, and shipping fees. Literally, it is bulk Cissus in the true sense of the word.
thanks mullet and piston for the feedback. thats exactly what i wanted to know and makes perfect sense. something made me think that perhaps the quality or extract of this specific batch was poor and USP just wanted to get rid of it. i know better than that since many trust this company and seem very respected. i apologize for the doubt

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks mullet and piston for the feedback. thats exactly what i wanted to know and makes perfect sense. something made me think that perhaps the quality or extract of this specific batch was poor and USP just wanted to get rid of it. i know better than that since many trust this company and seem very respected. i apologize for the doubt
Glad I could help!

And USP is pretty stingent when it comes to both quality and customer satisfaction. If quality was an issue with any batch of any product it would be discarded, not sold to satisy both things.

It is funny, because this deal, and a few others around the board are actually to ensure future quality is not sacrificed.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No problem man. I was wondering the same as you so dont feel bad. then i remembered they are going to release 10% extract which means smaller doses! yay!

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Glad I could help!

And USP is pretty stingent when it comes to both quality and customer satisfaction. If quality was an issue with any batch of any product it would be discarded, not sold to satisy both things.

It is funny, because this deal, and a few others around the board are actually to ensure future quality is not sacrificed.

whats this other deal?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
whats this other deal?
Deal(s) brah. Check out Nutraplanet's Super Stack/Capped PFull at Bulk Prices, and PlanetaryNutrition's USP Sale. There are a few floating around here.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
yeah i just placed an order at nutraplanet. 4 PF and 4 Symmetry.

still on the fence about the bulk cissus.

Fellas I would not screw anyone over on quality. The Cissus is the best on the planet. Buy CIssus elsewhere and compare the powders. USPlabs cissus is light with crystals like appearence.

To sell 24kgs of cheap cissus for a quick buck (not much at all) would be super ignorant on my behalf. USPlabs is in remodel mode. In the last 2 months, I been conducting great sales to make room for the new.

IF ANYONE likes to cancel the order Please e-mail [email protected] before 1pm today.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah i just placed an order at nutraplanet. 4 PF and 4 Symmetry.

still on the fence about the bulk cissus.
As the man said, you aren't going to find better quality Cissus, or a better price for that matter. This is a space issue, not a quality issue, beeeeeee-leave me.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
i am not questioning the quality.

I just dont normally deal in bulk.....

Maybe i should start.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i am not questioning the quality.

I just dont normally deal in bulk.....

Maybe i should start.
Ahh sorry mang, didn't mean to single you out.

I honestly never dealt in bulk either, but once you turn you never go back.

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
now i feel bad for bringing this up. in no way was i trying to discredit USPlabs. its just that anytime you see something like this, there is a downside as to why someone is willing to sell at a super cheap price. please keep in mind that im a finance/operations mgt major so im trained to think like this. sorry again for questioning this but i do feel reassured now