Newbie wanting too say hello and looking for some advice

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
Im a newb, so take it easy on me. Ive read this board for awhile and decided Id learn more, if I joined and posted. Im a overweight 30 yr old who is a vetran of the iron but have let myself go the last couple of years. I decided if I was going too do something about it, Id better do it now. I working on a plan to do a recomp/cutter. I have heard and read alot of good things about UPS Labs Products and decided since nutraplanet was running such a good deal on their stack, id pick some up and give it a whirl. I know supps wont do crap unless your diet and training are intact. Im working on getting that down as well. I guess my question is, is there anything I can add too the powerfull/camp/Cialabol stack too make it more effective. I know eating well and clean is going too help and ive been reading up about pre and post workout as well. I have some sesamin on hand and some ds melting point that I ordered and never used. Also i was wondering if something like stim x would help get me jumped started and focused as well. Thanks, now take it easy on me. I will wait and listen for some advice and if u guys would like my stats and a general outline of my diet, id be glad too post it as well.

Im a newb, so take it easy on me. Ive read this board for awhile and decided Id learn more, if I joined and posted. Im a overweight 30 yr old who is a vetran of the iron but have let myself go the last couple of years. I decided if I was going too do something about it, Id better do it now. I working on a plan to do a recomp/cutter. I have heard and read alot of good things about UPS Labs Products and decided since nutraplanet was running such a good deal on their stack, id pick some up and give it a whirl. I know supps wont do crap unless your diet and training are intact. Im working on getting that down as well. I guess my question is, is there anything I can add too the powerfull/camp/Cialabol stack too make it more effective. I know eating well and clean is going too help and ive been reading up about pre and post workout as well. I have some sesamin on hand and some ds melting point that I ordered and never used. Also i was wondering if something like stim x would help get me jumped started and focused as well. Thanks, now take it easy on me. I will wait and listen for some advice and if u guys would like my stats and a general outline of my diet, id be glad too post it as well.
Just buy some caffiene caps and a meal replacement, protein powder, mutli, oat meal and fish oil.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Just buy some caffiene caps and a meal replacement, protein powder, mutli, oat meal and fish oil.
Yeah, the products you chose are really a perfect match. What dosing do you plan on using?

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the response mullet. im at work and have all my stuff written down at home so i will get u those dosages this afternoon sometime after i get up. Whats the norm on dosages with that stack and do u thinking adding sesamin and melting point is ok or should I hold off on the melting point?