How long pfull/sym/cissus

bigstabile

bigstabile

Awards
  • Established
Taking my current dosing/workout schedule each bottle should last about 2.5 weeks. I have 2 bottles of each for a 5 week run, is any longer too long? I'm considering another bottle of each and stretching it to like 7 weeks or so.

matthines2

Banned
Awards
If I were you, Id run Pfull/Cissus, take a week or two off and then run symmetry.

Sym is specially extracted cissus and taking it alongside cissus would be a waste IMO.

Plus, you spent the money on the supps, might as well make them last as long as possible.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
If I were you, Id run Pfull/Cissus, take a week or two off and then run symmetry.

Sym is specially extracted cissus and taking it alongside cissus would be a waste IMO.

Plus, you spent the money on the supps, might as well make them last as long as possible.
Well, it's not like Cissus RX and Symmetry-X are the same but I wouldn't use both at the same time either, at least not at higher doses.

If you have 2 bottles of each of these what I would consider doing is take all three together with Cissus RX and Symmetry-X at lower doses (~5 caps/day) or split them into PowerFULL+Cissus RX and then after 'x' amount of time switch to PowerFULL+Symmetry-X.

About how long you should take the stack, frankly you can take it for as long as you feel it's effective. 8 weeks would be a good time to consider a few weeks off though.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Running Cissus and Symm. is not necessarily redundant, but you will get more benefit using Symm. as a bridge, so to speak, between PFull/Cissus stack.

Purchase another bottle of PFull/Cissus if that is your prerogative and dose as you normally would but take one day off each week from each. That should give you almost 8 weeks of PFull/Cissus. Run that PFull/Cissus stack for 4 weeks, take a break with a 2 week run of Symm. Rinse and repeat.

methyl-D

methyl-D

Awards
quick question. I have been on cissus for about 3 months. This stuff is AWESOME. For the first month, I took the recommended dosage. Since then, I have been taking 11 caps/day. How long is it safe to continue this dosage??

Running Cissus and Symm. is not necessarily redundant, but you will get more benefit using Symm. as a bridge, so to speak, between PFull/Cissus stack.

Purchase another bottle of PFull/Cissus if that is your prerogative and dose as you normally would but take one day off each week from each. That should give you almost 8 weeks of PFull/Cissus. Run that PFull/Cissus stack for 4 weeks, take a break with a 2 week run of Symm. Rinse and repeat.

Any one remember the Mega Cissus/symmetry logs?