Help Me Make Up a Cutting stack!

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I'm already taking:

12 PowerFull
14 Cialabol
4 Rem

I've got 4 bottles of both Alpha Drive & Restore coming to me, i was thinking of adding in maybe 2 caps of Camphibolic twice daily. As it is i'm recomping like MAD i'm just a greedy bastard, lol.

I'm already taking:

12 PowerFull
14 Cialabol
4 Rem

I've got 4 bottles of both Alpha Drive & Restore coming to me, i was thinking of adding in maybe 2 caps of Camphibolic twice daily. As it is i'm recomping like MAD i'm just a greedy bastard, lol.

List all your supplements and do you access to bulk Luecine?

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Currently taking:

PowerFull
Cialabol
Rem
Whey Isolate
Protein Blend
Udo's 3.6.9 oil
Excell
Lipo 6
Focus XT
Animal Pak

And yes i do, but i already use like 6 scoops of excell and i drink it before during and after training, i also take in 2 scoops of the whey isolate post training with no carbs, this is scivation's advice and i'm trying it out, so far so good.

Currently taking:

PowerFull
Cialabol
Rem
Whey Isolate
Protein Blend
Udo's 3.6.9 oil
Excell
Lipo 6
Focus XT
Animal Pak

And yes i do, but i already use like 6 scoops of excell and i drink it before during and after training, i also take in 2 scoops of the whey isolate post training with no carbs, this is scivation's advice and i'm trying it out, so far so good.

How long before you eat again after the 2 scoops?

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Sesamin/Sesathin and a TTA product would stack nicely with the cAMP. dsade frome NP is trying to put together a stack of the cAMP & Sesathin from Avant and their Melting Point is already at $20.

And if your feeling extra spicy add in some Activate and a low dose AI. Booya

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
i'm not taking cialabol with just whey i'm spreading my doses out evenly before carb meals throughout the day.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
to keep your muscles fed with aminos, i think i'm going to go back to eating carbs post-workout though.

MiKeY ReSp

Awards
  • Established
I personally like Lipoderm ULTRA/ECA/Sesamin/Lipo-6 while drinking green tea throughout the day....May be a little bit of overkill, but damn you really feel it...

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I've switched back to using whey+ hi gi carbs post-workout.

And ya i wanna try Lipo-derm Ultra.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 17
Supplements 9
Supplements 34
Supplements 13
Anabolics 10