wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
26 years old
225-230 lbs
6ft 2 inches tall
Bdyft. 10-11.5%
Years training 10 total, last 3-4 years more seriously.

Measurements
left to right limb

Calves 16-16.5
Thighs 25-25.5
Hips 35.5
Navel 36
Chest 48.5-49
Shoulders 53
Arms 16-16 1/4
Forearms 13- 13 1/4

I'm naturully on the leaner side so my diet isn't something I've put a ton on empasis on in terms of eating clean. I generally just go by eating ALOT and staying away from empty calories and food we all know is just plain garbage. Here's a sample of what I ate yesterday.

Breakfast
4 eggs
2 servings of Go Lean oatmeal
2 Breyers yogurt

2-3 hours later

20 Min before shake 1 serving of Yellow Gold

YUM SCUM! :blink:

1/2
protein shake
2 scoop BSN Syntha-6
1 scoop some sorta whey
4 scoops (1 serving) of Ctocarb II

Trained bi's and back

Elbow in preacher curls with max concentration

45x15
65x9 1/2
75x6

SUpersetted with Hercules Curls

30x12
40x8
45x6

Giant Set

Wide Grip Chins 8-6

1 Arm cable row

60x15 70x9

Rear Delt on fly macine

120x15 130x8

other serving of YG as if the taste wasnt' still in my mouth from the first time I took it!

1/2 Protein shake above

Chicken, brocolli and white rice till I'm full (3 servings)

1 1/2 to 2 hours later

Another serving of chicken and brocolli or 2
Protein bar

2-3 hours later

2 breyers yogurts
2 servings of walnuts
3 hard boiled eggs
salad with balsamic dressing

1-2 hours later 4-5 protein cookies from annabolic innovations

1 hour later

Chicken, dark red kindney beans, and kashi 2-3 servings

2 hours later

I almost forgot my last serving of YG so I whipped up a shake just like the one I mentioned before and took some YG and drank my shake before bed, then the rest the first time I got up to take a leak...and I could still taste it!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO far I'd be real silly to say I notice anything since I beleive this is day 3. However I was taking cialabol up to the very day that I started the YG and was seeing some definite results off of that wich also contains luteolin so I'm guessing what I am clearly noticing is a carry over effect and I won't make any comments till I'm on for 5 days to a week. HOWEVER, so far what I have been and am continuing to notice is that I am getting leaner but my bodyweight remains the same (recomp), some increase in vascularity and at times it's very noticeable (just wish it was all the time but I think my diet is what plays the biggest role there), very good pumps in and out of the gym, and the most immediate thing I think I noticed was the energy I got from taking my first serving of yg. In fact I couldn't sleep very well last night and I took my last dose kinda late.

I've been flexing regularly but am a little bit weary of that whole idea. I'm sure I'm not pointing out anything that we don't all probably know but flexing all the time is a great way in and of itself to make a muscle more dense, cut, and responsive. So with or without YG that practice has been used for a long time with bodybuilders for those very reasons. Most guys who compete flex for long periods of time (dont' know, haven't tried it).

Now I want to say right away that I dont' think USP is at all trying to pull any BS with the whole flex test. I've seen no reason at all to doubt he has nothing but good intentions with his customers and his company. Just pointing out that it could be a bit hard to tell for someone who does constantly flex and has already made that mind muscle connection vs someone who never had before whether or not the product or the activity is doing the job.

I will say that so far I clearly seem to be noticing something and I'm pretty familiar with my body.

Could someone please point in the direction or explain who this product manages estrogen (luteolin does this correct?)...maybe even compared to some non otc AI's?

BTW, I was with my lady yesterday and for some reason (as if she really needs one:bb3: ) she grabbed my arms. She looked at me with this bizzare look and then started smacking them and punching them (she's a gentle little kitten) and said "WTF is going on with your arms? They're like brick walls!" I kinda blew it off thinking "Ah what a nice ego stroke." Then she kept going on about it saying flat out "I've felt your arms before and they never felt like this". ??? Like I said not going to comment again till it's been about 1 full week.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Damn. When your girl was feeling my arms, she never reacted that way. I better get some YG :twisted:

I've been flexing regularly but am a little bit weary of that whole idea. I'm sure I'm not pointing out anything that we don't all probably know but flexing all the time is a great way in and of itself to make a muscle more dense, cut, and responsive. So with or without YG that practice has been used for a long time with bodybuilders for those very reasons. Most guys who compete flex for long periods of time (dont' know, haven't tried it).

Now I want to say right away that I dont' think USP is at all trying to pull any BS with the whole flex test. I've seen no reason at all to doubt he has nothing but good intentions with his customers and his company. Just pointing out that it could be a bit hard to tell for someone who does constantly flex and has already made that mind muscle connection vs someone who never had before whether or not the product or the activity is doing the job.
Great initial feedback!

Flexing sessions(15-30 minutes) and the Flex test is 2 different scenarios. If you flex for 2 weeks say in the car or in the mirror for a few minutes for 1 week without YG. You then consume YG and in 2 days, your contraction strength is significantly stronger and harder. It would be hard to persume that the 1 week of flexing all of sudden caused the change. Force glycogen and Amino acids into muscle cells while causing fat oxidation and good things happen.

Just my opinion...

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yeah I'm mixing the two up and actually didn't look closely enough at what you where describing in the flex test, thought you where talking about "flex sessions". I pretty much contradict myself anyway when I point out that I'm much fuller and dense in such a little bit of time anyway, flexing alone couldn't do this in 3 days.

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure if YG is supposed to enhance energy but it seems as if it's doing a good job at it. I'm awake, alert, hungry, and feel somewhat pumped and full all day...even when I wake up.

I'll post todays workout later.

Last workout was quads and tris. Very good workout in terms of focus, drive and pump. I'm not training so much for strength or using any weight I can't handle at least 5 times so I can't comment alot on how much strength I've gained. Still not much of anthing could increase my strength significantly in this short a period of time. Overall though I am seeing this as a supplement I'm likely to use often.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Good to see you back on AM, WG!

Good luck with this. YG sounds awesome! I'll have to bribe USP for some to take later.

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Nice to see you here as well bro .

BTW I hate to mention it again at risk of another simpleton remark about my girl but she mentioned again this morning that I'm looking larger. I mention it because she never really says anything and even when I'm actually "on" and up a good 10 lbs or so she doesnt' even notice.

Anyway it's feeding time, later boys.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
BTW I hate to mention it again at risk of another simpleton remark about my girl but she mentioned again this morning that I'm looking larger.
My gf has noticed this as well when she helped me take newer pics of my back for my log. My biceps feel super dence now and almost cramp up when I flex them really hard. Not bad at all for one week. I cant wait to see what happens after the 2 week mark.

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yeah I don't want to start comparing this to certain non otc compounds but I've tried a few and this seems to easily rival them in terms of providing a look of density. I'll try to keep my "non legal" product comments to a minimum here but I have to mention to those who don't know (I'm sure not all of you follow me from board to board and monitor what I do year round :) but I'm just off pct of a few burst cycles Building the Perfect Beast style that lasted the better part of the summer. All that said, yg continues to impress me and I'd REALLY like to try that stack that USP laid out and most likely will once the test is over. Some of the sleep aid effects of REM or powerfull or both would be the icing on the cake. Of course I'll be patient until then :)

Yeah I don't want to start comparing this to certain non otc compounds but I've tried a few and this seems to easily rival them in terms of providing a look of density. I'll try to keep my "non legal" product comments to a minimum here but I have to mention to those who don't know (I'm sure not all of you follow me from board to board and monitor what I do year round :) but I'm just off post cycle therapy of a few burst cycles Building the Perfect Beast style that lasted the better part of the summer. All that said, yg continues to impress me and I'd REALLY like to try that stack that USP laid out and most likely will once the test is over. Some of the sleep aid effects of REM or powerfull or both would be the icing on the cake. Of course I'll be patient until then :)
NO need for patients! pleaser read the above thread. I want to play!

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Does that mean stack away?
If so I have a bottle and 1/2 of powerfull
Lean extreme
Melting point
Tribb
Fennugreek
ZMA

Might pick up some more REM
and I'm thinking of trying Symetry as I havent' yet

Does that mean stack away?
If so I have a bottle and 1/2 of powerfull
Lean extreme
Melting point
Tribb
Fennugreek
ZMA

Might pick up some more REM
and I'm thinking of trying Symetry as I havent' yet
For sake of Free stuff lets keep this Log USPlabs based and start with cialabol and YG first. Game?

I have bigger plans for this log, and you may appreciate the outcome.

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Got ya on both posts I'll follow as suggested. Nothing today as I'm not lifting but I look forward to tommorrow.

BTW, I dropped my last 2 weeks of arimidex (before the log started) and used cialabol with the last 2 weeks of my test taper 75 mg, 50 mg. No blood work to show for sure but I felt absolutely fine, actually better.

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
My endurance and recovery between sets and during sets has almost certainly increased.

I'd like to repeat the workout I just completed below one more time to see in my numbers go up substantially. However this workout I went with a much higher rep range then I have in awhile and was expecting to be hurting alot more. I actually felt great. The following was done in a little under 1 hour.

Feet together Stiff legged Deadlifts from a deficit

145x20

170x15

210x12

225x8

Standing Leg curls 21's

70x21
70x21

GIANT Set

Elbow in preacher curls

75x12

80x10

supersetted with

Hercules curls

30 x15-20

30x 15-20

Reverse incline curls

30x15-20

30x15-20

Super set

Elbows out curl

50x15

50x15

supersetted with drag curls

60x15

60x10

Preworkout

6 cialabol

500 mg YG

80 gr's oatmeal

45 gram whey

9 grams fish oil

6 cialabol
500 mg yg

80 grams carbs 30 g simple 50 g complex

50 grams proten

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Not much soreness goign on lately however I don't often get sore anymore as it is so that's hard to say. I was kinda of expecting to be sore from training with a higher volume, but I'm not. Still noticing it's effects in terms of a good pump and as long as I eat the "right" kind of carbs I'm golden, pun intended. However, the main thing I noticed with the yg and with cialabol is that if I take them with any meal that contains only simple and no complex carbs I get REALLY REALLY sleepy. On the other hand if I take in a mix or only complex carbs I feel much more energized. Not much is going on in the way of increased vascularity but I think my diet (I drink ALOT of milk and consume a decent amount of dairy ie. cottage cheese) so I think that has an effect.

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
BTW, I dont' think I've mentioned it here but yellow gold gives me the brown cloud blues on top of making me tired when I take in simple carbs after I use it. Also I'm whizzing all the time!

Any explaination?

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
I take them with any meal that contains only simple and no complex carbs I get REALLY REALLY sleepy. On the other hand if I take in a mix or only complex carbs I feel much more energized.

BTW, I dont' think I've mentioned it here but yellow gold gives me the brown cloud blues on top of making me tired when I take in simple carbs after I use it. Also I'm whizzing all the time!

Any explaination?
Read my log :) I experienced these 2 things as well. Took em before a chinese buffet, i needed to take a nap badly. If i take in too many high gi carbs like white rice (wich i almost never eat) I have to run to the bathroom soon after. So YG+High GI carbs=no no. But I mention in my log that when I take them with good carbs its stimulating. Im "whizzing" alot as well BRIGHT highlighter colored yellow all day and I drink alot of water during the day.

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yup!

No yg and simple carbs for me anymore.

I'll throw up some measurements in a day or so although I think I'm about the same, maybe I'll wait till the end of the week. I had a halloween party last night and got pretty damn hammered, wich I never ever do. So I'd prefer to wait a few days to get my body back to normal.

Been getting more questions then usual about my arms lately though and they're kinda my weekpoint imo. However they are rather dense lately.

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
No actual gains on the scale so far but my belt is down a few notches and at certain times of the day I'm much more vascular then usual. The increase in energy and focus is pretty obvious at this point when taken with complex carbs. Energy is shot to **** if you take it with only simple carbs.

I'll say more this weekend. Sorry I've been scarce thus far I'm soo friggin busy with work this week !

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The recomp continues and waist is getting quite SMALL!

Updated Measurements
left to right limb

Calves 16.5-16 3/4
Thighs 25.5-25.5
Hips 35.5
Navel 35 3/4
Chest 48.5-49
Shoulders 53
Arms 16.5-16 3/4
Forearms 13 1/4- 13 1/2

I'm pretty damn sure I've got the ****tiest YG log going so far, however that doesnt' mean I have nothing to say. Just very very little time.

My training is not totally what I'd like it to be, but I am still getting 3-4 days a week in. However, I'm kinda taking it easy right now and like I mentioned emphasizing more of the mind muscle connnection and using higher reps (Ie. training less like a pl'er and more like most bb'ers).

Endurance is probably at the best it's been in a long time and I'd easily compare it to the type of endurance I get from powerfull, but the drive/agression p'full gives me isn't quite there.

On the other hand I'm pretty damn focused and if I take a dose of yg and 6 cialabol 2 hours before the gym witht he proper macro ratio of protein carbs fat (40/80/0) then I'm very energized, very focused and get a pump that is damn near as good as the kind of pump I'd get off of certain off the market products I've tried.

I've very eager to start cardio while using the yg and see what it does in that department. But for those who know anything about me you'll know I've needed to start doing cardio regularly for many years now and hate it so I never do it. Still I need to man up because while I am very clearly recomping off of yg and looking better (larger fuller and leaner) I know it would be far more dramatic if I threw a little cardio in the mix. Plus I'd live longer to.

BTW, while complex carbs do make the difference between weather or not I get very tired after taking yg. I do notice that sometimes lately after I eat lunch and don't take it at all I get VERY tired. More then usual and I can pass out in the blink of an eye. It wears off eventually but I never noticed that before taking yg.

ALSO this might be purely coincidental but I'm wondering if yg has some sort of nerve regenerative properties. I ask because I've been getting sharp tingly stabbing sensations in my outer right quad where I think I might have suffered some nerve damage from a fairly deep stab wound I got in my glute a few years back. Could simply be that the amount of time necessary for my body to begin fully repairing itself has passed and that's all it is.

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Pins and needles in my right leg fairly often again today. Anyone?

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yeah I'm pretty sure they haven't smart ass:rofl:

The question was more along the lines of is it possible that yg is somewhat or at all responsible for the new sensation (what I'm imagining to be nerve regeneration) in my quad. BTW I just took some and accidentally breathed in almost the entire dose. I took a tremendous amount of self control not to just cough it out all over the place or let it come flying out my nose but I mangaged. However the feeling I have right now makes me wish I just let it go:eek: I need to post my yellow gold tongue pic sometime soon you boys should like it.

Yeah I'm pretty sure they haven't smart ass:rofl:

The question was more along the lines of is it possible that yg is somewhat or at all responsible for the new sensation (what I'm imagining to be nerve regeneration) in my quad. BTW I just took some and accidentally breathed in almost the entire dose. I took a tremendous amount of self control not to just cough it out all over the place or let it come flying out my nose but I mangaged. However the feeling I have right now makes me wish I just let it go:eek: I need to post my yellow gold tongue pic sometime soon you boys should like it.
:gas: :bruce1:

I hope so but if you read one of the logs. they had shoulder pain but not while on YG>>>>No claims here but again I hope so!

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I check other peoples logs here and there but try not to follow them too closely so my experiment in less influenced by me knowing what's happening to the other testers. Maybe kinda silly but makes sense to me, then again I'm pretty retarded:icon_lol:

I check other peoples logs here and there but try not to follow them too closely so my experiment in less influenced by me knowing what's happening to the other testers. Maybe kinda silly but makes sense to me, then again I'm pretty retarded:icon_lol:

Makes perfect sense because I am also challenged mentally.

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Honestly I think it's pretty damn lame compared to everyone else's so far and I'm really going to try to put more into it over the next week. I have about 1/4 a container left so I should get a solid week worth out of it. However, I'm just going to get some more asap a keep running it.

I'll look after I ask this so forgive it's its a lame question but is there any bloodwork being done to show how effective yg is a improving your lipid panels. I'm guessing we'll see that with the big guy that's being used for the 6 month study?

I'll post a workout tomorrow. Had a ****ty week lifting wise do to too much damn work!

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yesterday's routine

narrow stance squats 315 4 sets of 6 reps
supersetted with
overhand seated cable rows 210 4 sets of 6 reps

Lunges
135x6
155x6
175x6
195x6

Supersetted with

Db Shoulder press 75x6

Incline Close Grip bench

135x6
155x6
175x6
195x6

Supersetted with

Standing calf raises 220 4 sets of 6 reps

Overall a nice workout. Decent pump but nothing more then what I've usually been getting. That is until I got home and took my post workout serving of YG! I could barely reach my own shoulders to wash off in the shower and my girl made fun of me while I tried to pull my shirt on while being as pumped as I was.

Bodyweight is still just up a few lbs but the recomp. (wich seems to be the highlight of this product) is still going on as I appear harder and leaner.

I was extremely hungry when I was taking cialabol and I thought it carried over when I began YG, however lately I'm noticing I'm not really anywhere near as hungry though. BTW, I'm bout to order some more except I'll probably throw in some nettle root and bulk powerfull, maybe some BCAA's if NP would get some already!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BTW, I'm bout to order some more except I'll probably throw in some nettle root and bulk powerfull, maybe some BCAA's if NP would get some already!
I'm getting ready to run this exact same thing wideguy. Sounds like it'll complement itself quit nicely.:bruce1:

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Update

I've gone through my free trial run of YG that USP labs supplied and have tapped into the new tub of powder I recieved from nutraplanet. I've also begun using 4-5 iu's of hgh 5 on 2 off and occasionally been using slin. PLEASE NOTE I DO NOT CONDONE THIS TO ANYONE ELSE. I will say however that my insulin sensitivity even on the days that I take no YG at all has increased. Furthermore, using YG and slin increases your bodies responce to slin dramatically. I used 2.5 iu's of slin with 2.5 iu's of hgh and took a dose of yg 20 minutes before hand (fast acting slin). I ate the typical required amounts of carbs, proteins, fats ect post shot and dose. Then the strange thing occured. 3 hours later the fast acting slin seemed to hit the hardest and I got some early signs of hypo. it was managed just fine and the two will not be combined again for me anyway. Still an interesting thing to note at how impressive the insulin sensitizing effects of YG are.

Update

I've gone through my free trial run of YG that USP labs supplied and have tapped into the new tub of powder I recieved from nutraplanet. I've also begun using 4-5 iu's of hgh 5 on 2 off and occasionally been using slin. PLEASE NOTE I DO NOT CONDONE THIS TO ANYONE ELSE. I will say however that my insulin sensitivity even on the days that I take no YG at all has increased. Furthermore, using YG and slin increases your bodies responce to slin dramatically. I used 2.5 iu's of slin with 2.5 iu's of hgh and took a dose of yg 20 minutes before hand (fast acting slin). I ate the typical required amounts of carbs, proteins, fats ect post shot and dose. Then the strange thing occured. 3 hours later the fast acting slin seemed to hit the hardest and I got some early signs of hypo. it was managed just fine and the two will not be combined again for me anyway. Still an interesting thing to note at how impressive the insulin sensitizing effects of YG are.
For sure, you will need much less slin when using YG. You should lower the slin amount and still use YG..

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I've been lifting later at night and can't always eat as frequently as a need to (even though I'm using humalin) in the morning so I haven't been using slin that often.

I have been using yg 2-3 times a day and take it sort of "in place" of my slin shot. I really can't complain at all I'm pumped almost all day and then when I lift I'm painfully pumped but still have some very serious endurance. ALso I continue to eat pretty close to whatever I want (within some reason) but am leaning out and gaining vascularity.