Typical Daily meal:
6:30am Protein Drink
8:00am Yoguart/Detour Protein bar
10:00am Raw Almonds
Noon: Lunch: Lean Cuisine & an apple or other piece of fruit
4:00pm Snack or dinner depending on whether it's a workout day
7:00pm Dinner or snack depending on whether is' a workout day
average cals: 3000

Supplements: No other supplements will be taken during this time other then protein drinks (ON-Whey or Optibol Protein).

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
Three Days into this, my thoughts:

-Yesterday was back/legs/biceps and it was a very good workout. I was very pleased with my stamina and strength. NOTE: My legs lag a little bit behind my upperbody because of a knee problem (I need cartiledge replacement) and an arthritic right hip. I started taking Cissus about 4 months ago and I've slowly progressed to the point of being able to do Hack Squats & Leg presses once again.

Positives:
-muscle fullness, good pump during workouts

Negatives:
-Tastes. I wish I could cap them. Drinking with very warm water helps a little.

Notes:
-My hunger has stayed in check, which is great because I'd like to drop some bodyfat (tests indicate I'm right around 18%).

Begining Stats:

5'11 239lbs

Morning Stats:
Chest: 49.5
Arms: 17.5
Thigh: 26.5
Belly: 41.5

Post Workout Stats:
Chest 50.5
Arms: 18.25
Thigh: 27
Belly: 41.5

Workout Schedule:
1: Chest/Shoulders/Tricep/Abs
2: Off
3: Legs/Back/Biceps/Abs
4: Off
1: Chest/shoulders/Triceps/Abs
2: Off
etc.etc.

Typical Daily meal:
6:30am Protein Drink
8:00am Yoguart/Detour Protein bar
10:00am Raw Almonds
Noon: Lunch: Lean Cuisine & an apple or other piece of fruit
4:00pm Snack or dinner depending on whether it's a workout day
7:00pm Dinner or snack depending on whether is' a workout day
average cals: 3000

Supplements: No other supplements will be taken during this time other then protein drinks (ON-Whey or Optibol Protein).
Please revisit your diet (optional of course), what does pre and postworkout nutrition look like?

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
Pre WO Meal is usually a glass of OJ and some nuts or a slice of bread and some peanut butter.

Post Workout is usually a Protein drink mixed with half a cup of milk.

Would you advise something different?

HairyLarry35

Awards
Looks great to me, but I'd try to get some sort of whole protein/carb food in for PWO nutrients, too. Any cardio in there? Just wondering because I'd throw in some morning sessions if you were going to attempt to lower body fat. Although, after a week of using YG, I feel a TON leaner. Other than that, good luck!
HL

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the note HairyLarry!

Days 1 & 2 were workout days this week and yesterday/today are off days.

Observations:
Mood- It's been very good the last few days. I feel relaxed.
Sleep- Man, I'm sleeping great, very hard too.
Taste- Getting used to it..but it's still bad. Caps would be great.
Effect- Not as noticable right after taking it, but if my body is staying tight/full longer, which it is, then that would be expected.
Bloating- None. Infact, my midsection feels tighter.
Hunger- Staying in control, no bad cravings or a feeling to gorge

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
This is my 5th day on Yellow gold. It makes everything it touches gold, so I need to be careful with the staining ability. Tried the shot method this a.m., that wasn't too bad. That said, I REALLY like this stuff, holy cow. Each day I take it, I feel/look a little bit leaner yet my muscles seem full/dense. If I'm feeling this good 5 days into it, I can just imagine how I'll be in 3 weeks!

Tonight is chest/shoulders/Triceps and I can't wait to workout, I feel that good. My shoulders are feeling good, so I"m hoping I can attack the bench nice and hard.

I'm still sleeping great and my mood is very good, which it hasn't been the past few weeks (I seemed to be a bit edgy).

Workout update tomorrow!

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
Great workout tonight. Energy & Strength were both there.
Started out on the bench: 10x135, 5x185, 5x225, 5x275 then 3x315. Then quickly hit 225x5 & 185x5 within 30 seconds of hitting my max. PR of 3x315. Had a spotter but didn't need him. The rest of the shoulder/chest/tricep workout went just as well with me quickly bouncing around between exercise (no more then a minute rest between lifts). Day off tomorrow then back/legs/Biceps the following day. I have found that alternating days, lifting/resting, seems to workout best for my body.

The last 3 doses I've taken "shot" style. Sure does give me a yellow tongue!

Shoulders feel good and mood is good. Tape measurements and weigh-in to come this weekend.

Good stuff!

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
Day 6-

Weight was 239.5 this morning, up 1/2 a pound. Visually, I think I look leaner!

This morning, after another good nights sleep, I'm not sore at all. My shoulders tend to flare up after a "pushing" workout and this morning, they feel fine.

I'm now taking my YG dosage "shot" style. Other then turning my tongue yellow, this method works best.

Diet is consistant, no side effects to report.

Also..had a chance to get my blood pressure tested and it was 126/75, no change really from my average (128/78).

I'm very impressed with this product going into my 6th day!

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
I'm excited using this product, each day I look & Feel better then the day before! Good stuff ya have here.

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
Day 9

Had a nice leg/back/bicep workout on Saturday. Only had 40 minutes to get my workout in, so I didn't take much time to rest between sets.

Last night I was talked into playing hockey. I haven't been on the ice in 4 months and of course, my legs were tight/tired from the previous days workout. Lucky for me, not, we had a short bench against one of the better teams in the league who came with a full lineup including a guy who has a Stanley Cup ring. Surprisingly, we tied 2-2. I'm paying for it today though!

One very positive effect I've noticed for me is a quicker recovery time between workouts. I'm not nearly as sore 2-3 days later and I'm able to hit some of the heavier lifts (bench, cleans, etc) sooner then later.

It appears that I have enough Yellow Gold for another 7-10 days (3 weeks total ?). To help extend this, I'm thinking of dosing 3 times on Workout days and 2 times on Non-Workout days.

Weight yesterday was 238.5, down half a pound from start. I'm looking better too!

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
Day 10

Weight this a.m. was 238, down 1 lbs. from start.

Yesterday was my chest/shoulders/Triceps. Decided to mix up my routine and do exercise that I normally don't do on a regular basis. Gotta keep the body guessing, right!?! It turned out to be a very good workout. Actually, I haven't had a bad workout yet while taking YG!

Positives:
-Recovery.
-Muscle fullness/hardness
-Mood
-fat loss
-lack of sweet/alcohol cravings
-quality of sleep

Negatives:
-Uncapped, the taste is horrible
-Can make one a bit too regular :blink:

Weight this a.m. was 238, down 1 lbs. from start.

Yesterday was my chest/shoulders/Triceps. Decided to mix up my routine and do exercise that I normally don't do on a regular basis. Gotta keep the body guessing, right!?! It turned out to be a very good workout. Actually, I haven't had a bad workout yet while taking YG!

Positives:
-Recovery.
-Muscle fullness/hardness
-Mood
-fat loss
-lack of sweet/alcohol cravings
-quality of sleep

Negatives:
-Uncapped, the taste is horrible
-Can make one a bit too regular :blink:
funny that you mention the cravings, really helps me there to. I am hungry but I want oats and chicken.lol

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
Almost 2 weeks

No workout yesterday, but the day before was back/legs/biceps.
Wore a semi-sleeveless shirt, which I normally don't do, but I thought what the heck. Noticed vains sticking out I normally don't see! That was nice. Arms had a big pump too...I noticed people looking at me too....:blink: not sure if that's good or bad... Overall, another great workout!

I have enough "YG" for another 7 days or so, but I'm going to be gone on business next week, so tomorrow will be my last day on YG (2 weeks).

After nearly 2 weeks of YG use, these are my views:
-Great workouts.
-Quicker workout recovery
-I've gotten a little bigger in the shoulders/arms, leaner in the mid section
-I've slept great the last 2 weeks
-No cravings for sweets/alcohol
-Positive mood
-MuscleFullness & Density
-The taste is still awful, but taking it "shot" style worked best for me.
-Made me a little too regular

Overall, a great product. After taking 5 days off while I'm away on business, I'll finish up with a final 7 days. I'll be curious to see if I notice anything different after a short break, then starting up again.

Any idea when this will be available for purchase?