Pfunk47 - YG 30 day testing -

Pfunk47

Pfunk47

Pop-Lock champion of 84'
Awards
  • Established
Pfunk47 - YellowGoooooold 30 day testing -

HT: 5'11
WT: 227.5 lbs (Sunday is weigh in day) - daily weigh in's differ and no scale at home
BF%-12-13% guess ( I will use my digital calipers this coming Sunday to get exact readings, I finally learned how to use them right)

Measuerments

Flexed / Unflexed
Left BI - 18 / 16.75
RT BI - 18 / 16.75
Chest - 44.5 / 42.5
Waist - 38 / 38
Left Thigh - 27 / 26.5
RT Thigh - 27 / 26.5
Left calve - 17 / 16.5
RT calve - 17 / 16.5

Diet
- Currently Cutting diet by BOBO - out of respect for his business I cannot list meals - order of meals is nothing new/special - foods and amounts are the key

9:00 am - protein/fat
11:30am - Protein/fat
1:30 pm -protein/carbs
4:00 pm - Pre-workout protein/carbs
6:30 pm - Post-WO - Protein/carbs
10:00pm - protein/fat

Training - Weights (Sunday/Monday/Wed/Thurs/Friday) - Part of BOBO's program as well - cannot list details.
- Basic movements with proper slow pace, nothing fancy

Cardio - Tues/Sat - 45 min sessions empty stomach - Wed/Friday - 30 mins after training - all slow paced

Supps - Vit C & E, Green tea

On a side note - the diet alone allows me to lose 1-2lbs a week of fat. Dieting sucks and you dont' feel that great - you look and feel depleted which is a huge mind obstacle to overcome. If YG plays out as expected getting an extra 1/4 lb a week or even a 1/2 lb would be amazing

Pics

Attachments

Last edited:
Pfunk47

Pfunk47

Pop-Lock champion of 84'
Awards
  • Established
Day 1 - Tuesday Oct 3rd

Cardio only in the am - Only took 2 doses this day

my muscles did feel a little denser after the 2nd dose that was the only noticeable effect. I also felt really light headed for about 30 mins after my second dose then it went away. about 2 hrs later I had a warm sensation throughout my body but it subsided pretty quick.

Last edited:
Pfunk47

Pfunk47

Pop-Lock champion of 84'
Awards
  • Established
Day 2 - Oct. 4th

after the first dose my muscles felt pretty full - not really pumped but they felt really dense and when I flexed they seemed much harder. I did tris for my workout and the pump was pretty nice - more than usual for sure - so far the densness is the most noticeable affect.

The hot/warm water mixing method seems to mask the aftertaste the most - Gum is the other alternative

It stains everything it touches as well

Last edited:

Day 2 - Oct. 4th

after the first dose my muscles felt pretty full - not really pumped but they felt really dense and when I flexed they seemed much harder. I did tris for my workout and the pump was pretty nice - more than usual for sure - so far the densness is the most noticeable affect.

The hot/warm water mixing method seems to mask the aftertaste the most - Gum is the other alternative

It stains everything it touches as well

You are dosing it will carbs meals correct?

Pfunk47

Pfunk47

Pop-Lock champion of 84'
Awards
  • Established
of course - just like you instructed - 15 mins before each carbs meal - 3 carb meals a day - excpet sat where almost all meals have carbs.

of course - just like you instructed - 15 mins before each carbs meal - 3 carb meals a day - excpet sat where almost all meals have carbs.
I think you get dissy because go slight hypo. I would ask bobo to up Carb content a bit with this supplement. YG is a super partioning agent plus it causes fat oxidation.

You can diet and feel real good about the situation.

Pfunk47

Pfunk47

Pop-Lock champion of 84'
Awards
  • Established
That was my intial thought as well...slight hypo. I was going to start adding an extra 20 grams of carbs each meal if it became an issue but yesterday and today I've been fine so far with no dizzy/spacey feelings.

That was my intial thought as well...slight hypo. I was going to start adding an extra 20 grams of carbs each meal if it became an issue but yesterday and today I've been fine so far with no dizzy/spacey feelings.

great..

Pfunk47

Pfunk47

Pop-Lock champion of 84'
Awards
  • Established
Day 3 - Oct 5th

Day is not over of course but took my last dose 2 hrs ago. No Hypo symptoms. Feel fuller all the way around - Today was legs and usually this is my hard week, lots of squating and heavy - feel great which is a pretty big difference from two weeks ago, usually I am beat legs ache by this time and I just feel drained. Not even close right now - I feel like I barely even did them. Energy seems to be picking up over the past couple of days.

Last edited:

Day 3 - Oct 5th

Day is not over of course but took my last dose 2 hrs ago. No Hypo symptoms. Feel fuller all the way around - Today was legs and usually this is my hard week, lots of squating and heavy - feel great which is a pretty big difference from two weeks ago, usually I am beat legs ache by this time and I just feel drained. Not even close right now - I feel like I barely even did them. Energy seems to be picking up over the past couple of days.
You will love dieting on YG...Pretty Amazing that a supplement works this quickly and it will get better!

Pfunk47

Pfunk47

Pop-Lock champion of 84'
Awards
  • Established
Day 4 - Oct 6th

First thing I noticed is that I was not as sore as I usually am after legs. Good sign. Muslces felt full all day and the hunger has picked up a notch. Workout was arms/shoulders - went well pumps where intense but strength was normal, no increase. more energy than normal for the end of the week - while dieting on Firdays I feel pretty drained. not today.

Pfunk47

Pfunk47

Pop-Lock champion of 84'
Awards
  • Established
Day 5 - Oct 7th

AM Cardio - went well, higher carb day overall on sat - felt hungry all day - way more than normal hunger pains, Muscles felt full all day - constant pump.

One thing I notice is I have to drink 2 gallons a day on this stuff else my skin starts getting dry and I feel simulated dehydration effects - small headache, dry skin are the most noticeable.

Pfunk47

Pfunk47

Pop-Lock champion of 84'
Awards
  • Established
Day 6 - Oct 8th

Chest - great workout - fantastic pump which seems to be getting better every day - for the past 4 weeks, on no supps, my pump was weak - on YG the pump last well after I am done working out. Hunger pains are insane. Energy seems steady as well, a good overall feeling - thirsty all the time too.

Wt: 285.5 - I can tell I lost some BF this week but I am certainly holding water - this is where the pump must be coming from. as last week I was 227.5 and I did not miss a step on my diet so no way I gained 1 lb. YG is obviously shuttling water to the muscles.

Last edited:
Pfunk47

Pfunk47

Pop-Lock champion of 84'
Awards
  • Established
Day 7 - Oct 9th

Back day - good pumps all throughout my workout - felt pretty full and pumped all day at work. Downing water like mad is the key to this stuff. 2 gallons a day and still thirsty, peeing a lot but my muscles are full and dense - best effect so far - energy seems nice too.

Pfunk47

Pfunk47

Pop-Lock champion of 84'
Awards
  • Established
Day 8 - Oct.10th

Cardio only today - Pulled a 'homer' and dropped my gallon jug when I stepped out of the car when I was going in to do the eliptical - it broke - so throught the day I didnt' get my normal 2 gallons down - that made a huge difference in the pump - had a small nice pump but muscles did not feel as full and pumped as always - I also felt worn out. The key is lots of water on this supp. - energy was not bad but I took a 2 hr nap in the middle of the day then...at night I felt pooped - the lack of water is very noticeable and I think is the reason why.

Pfunk47

Pfunk47

Pop-Lock champion of 84'
Awards
  • Established
Day 9 - Oct 11th

Arms/Shoulders - Great workout - again the key is lots of water when taking this - I lacked a little today and the pump was sacrificed. Muslces still feel dense and energy is moderate. Less water you take the less pump you get and also you can get boughts of tiredness.

Pfunk47

Pfunk47

Pop-Lock champion of 84'
Awards
  • Established
Day 10 - Oct 12th.

Leg day - today I focused on more water with each dose. 2 gallons overall for the day but...when taking about 20-30 ounces with each dose and also waiting about 20-25 mins before eating opposed to 15 seems to have an even better effect. My muscles felt extrememly full and pumped doing it this way - also I didn't get any sleepy's (certain times I feel like I could take a nap, not really tired just could fall asleep - drink more water and that goes away) so again as USP said and I am finding out water is crucial and very important - I can easily see myself going near 3 gallons a day.

I took 700mgs yesterday on my first dose (little extra came out and I decided to try it) pumps seemed a lot greater but...my body got really cold about 40 mins later once I ate (hypo condition) - not horrible but I can see how carbs affect this supp.

On a higher carb intake my hypothesis is that the pumps would be greater than creatine.

So far on day 10 I am really liking this..

I also cannot wait to stack this with powerfull and v12 - I think that will be a very impressive combo.

Pfunk47

Pfunk47

Pop-Lock champion of 84'
Awards
  • Established
Day 11 - Oct 13th

Tri's - lower carb day so only two servings on friday - no huge pumps but decent. joints are really starting to hurt, not from this supp but just from the dieting - Low cortisol. Ok energy for a friday - more energy than normal that is for sure.

Really thirsty that night I think I went through a gallon from 6pm to 11pm. that would be almost 3 gallons that day.

Pfunk47

Pfunk47

Pop-Lock champion of 84'
Awards
  • Established
Day 12 - Oct 14th

Today absolutely sucked!!! - it was suppose to be a cardio only day but I skipped cardio and substituted 12hrs of roofing for my friend. pulling the old shingles and repairing the roof than ended by laying small amount of tar paper. It was also about 38 degrees all day so....lots of contributing factors to this hellish day.

I stayed with my 3 doses and I also stayed strict to my diet - while they ate their delicious looking burgers for lunch, I mowed down my tuna and cottage cheese. The pumps where hard to tell as I was working my butt off all day and it suppose to be more of a rest day so...energy was good up until about 4pm then I just kind of crashed. one thing I did notice and think YG contributed to was I had some Hypo effects - more so I was freezing - I certainly was not taking in enough carbs while working hard all day, while roofing I should of at least upped that a good 100 grams or so if not more. I got home about 9pm took my last dose, had my cheat meal of a full subway chicken breast then not evern 30 mins later I was toast and asleep.

Not a bad day but I shoudl of upped my carbs for sure.

Day 12 - Oct 14th

Today absolutely sucked!!! - it was suppose to be a cardio only day but I skipped cardio and substituted 12hrs of roofing for my friend. pulling the old shingles and repairing the roof than ended by laying small amount of tar paper. It was also about 38 degrees all day so....lots of contributing factors to this hellish day.

I stayed with my 3 doses and I also stayed strict to my diet - while they ate their delicious looking burgers for lunch, I mowed down my tuna and cottage cheese. The pumps where hard to tell as I was working my butt off all day and it suppose to be more of a rest day so...energy was good up until about 4pm then I just kind of crashed. one thing I did notice and think YG contributed to was I had some Hypo effects - more so I was freezing - I certainly was not taking in enough carbs while working hard all day, while roofing I should of at least upped that a good 100 grams or so if not more. I got home about 9pm took my last dose, had my cheat meal of a full subway chicken breast then not evern 30 mins later I was toast and asleep.

Not a bad day but I shoudl of upped my carbs for sure.
Roofing is a harder workout than weight lifting. Increase the carbs and protein, you will recover much quicker and YOU WILL NOT GAIN fat. I PROMISE!

Pfunk47

Pfunk47

Pop-Lock champion of 84'
Awards
  • Established
Day 13 - Oct 15th

Was a little worn out from the day before but felt decent - One thing I noticed today was that In my first dose before workout, once I ate about 15 mins later I become freezing - this was sitting in a 62 degree room in sweats - my hands and feet turn ice cold. I suspect slight hypo is that cause. - dose after workout was fine - no chills then the same thing happened after my 5pm dose. Overall chest day was great - very nice pump and I am starting to see some chest striations coming out.

Weight today was 225.5lbs - that's down 3lbs since last week - 13 days in and I can tell this is taking off extra fat, more than the diet does alone - also the pumps are impressive overall - pumps while dieting are scarce and kinda weak sometimes but on YG they seem full most of the time and last a while.

Pfunk47

Pfunk47

Pop-Lock champion of 84'
Awards
  • Established
Roofing is a harder workout than weight lifting. Increase the carbs and protein, you will recover much quicker and YOU WILL NOT GAIN fat. I PROMISE!

Thankfully that was a one day job - no more favors like that for a while but I concur - I definetly should have eaten more that day - I think a higher carb meal will be in order for Tuesday - my next cardio/rest day - I am also nearing the 10% mark so they will become more frequent.

protomike

protomike

Awards
  • Established
Day 12 - Oct 14th

about to update my log... but im right there with you on that. i ended up helping a contractor friend of mine gutting a house on saturday before i left for dc. for eight hours i was stripping paneling, insulation, doors, and cabinents from a two story house. worse part for me, was that i had gone to the gym earlier and lifted and got his call begging for some help when i was drivin back to my house.

Pfunk47

Pfunk47

Pop-Lock champion of 84'
Awards
  • Established
hehe yes - friends always call when they need help with the hard stuff - they always say " your always lifting weights so you shoudl nto be tired", negating the fact that lifting weights takes energy and a lot of it.

protomike

protomike

Awards
  • Established
before i got my job working for an attorney durring the day i used to do concrete work... so all the old contractors i used to work for are still buddies of mine and call me all the time to get me to do work for them here and there. only good thing about it is its straight cash, and i make them pay for my food :twisted:.

Pfunk47

Pfunk47

Pop-Lock champion of 84'
Awards
  • Established
Day 14, Oct 16th - Day 23, Oct 25th.

It's been 10 days since my last update - I felt the everyday thing was getting a little boring and nothing was changing that quick.

3 weeks in and I have to say things are going very well. accelerated fat loss is very obvious yet weight has not changed much at all. Certainly not gaining muscle but YG is keeping my muscles saturated and glycogen filled. biggest difference I can see is in my thighs and stomach. I'll take some pics this Sunday (27 days in)

Positives I notice and have continued for the past 3 weeks - Pumps are decent most of the day - better during workouts. saturated muscles with glycogen is keeping the strength and reps at the same level - no quick die off when you get 7 weeks into dieting, usually about this time I lose a rep or two. Fat loss assistance

Negatives:
1.)As time has gone on negatives have become worse (this is while dieting) - Lowered estrogen and/or Cortisol - wrist, knees, elbows and this past week my ankle are all killing me and really achy - never had this happen while dieting.
2.) Libido is gone and I mean non-existant - never has this happened while dieting either - possibly lowered estrogen too much??? not sure but it sucks. dieting is over once I am done with the 30 days.
3.)Dryness of my skin and more so eyes - YG super saturates your muscles with glycogen and water so it sucks it from everywhere - I am at 2 gallons a day yet my eyes are red and dry in the past week - not a bad negative but I can feel it - just a noteable observation.
4.)fatigue - when I am up and around I am fine but when I sit for more than 20 mins I can fall asleep for at least an hour or two - this is with 8-10 hrs a sleep a night too - at first it seemed to give me a nice boost of energy then when I was getting around the two week mark it became much worse and I just am ready to take a nap when I am down doing nothing. lowered estrogen and higher test I have heard will do this as well.