Post Log on Other boards--Lots of free products!

Please keep it updated by the copy and paste technique And Please Pick another board (or boards) of your choice that allows logs and Post it there.

I will gift a Cialabol, cAMPH or PowerFULL to logs on other boards besides AM, SM, BD. You can post the log on 10 boards and recieve 10 products! Please take this opportunity with the uptmost responsibility!

VERY IMPORTANT! YOu need to have over 30-40 post at the particular board you chose. You can not register and start a log that reflects bad on you and USPlabs.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also, I like to PM the administrator of the site or a mod and ask them if there are certain restrictions. You gain the respect of the owners by adhearing to their rules which reflects good on you and the product you're logging.

rkieltyk

Awards
holy crap, so much free stuff... (so jealous)

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
doh i only talk on AM and bodybuilding.com

oh well :(

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
I could probably try out my powerfull/rem and do a log on a couple. First time trying this stuff ans havn't used anything other supplements in the past couple of years except for whey.

protomike

protomike

Awards
  • Established
damn. the only other boards i goto where i have over 40 post is 1fasts site, and a bunch of music(theory type stuff) boards. guess i'll start one at 1fast in the morning...

damn. the only other boards i goto where i have over 40 post is 1fasts site, and a bunch of music(theory type stuff) boards. guess i'll start one at 1fast in the morning...

1fast is a good board. THey like USP in them parts of town:}

verner

verner

Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
Awards
  • Established
I will be ordering some powerfull,camph,and rem on monday and plan on starting a log on 1fast when I receive them also :)

verner

verner

Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
Awards
  • Established
cant forget my cissus also lol. I will paste my log over here also

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Still a chance to get in on this? I have time to log on a few other boards.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established

Will this go for Yellow Gold? If I post a log here and bodybuilding?

\_JIMBO_/

\_JIMBO_/

Awards
So wait, your giving gifts for logs on other boards? Usp are you the usp mod for Bulk nutritions forum? I did the megadose cissus/sym X Log. It was an amazing time. One of the most effective logs I've ever taken part in. Just saying Thanks :)

So wait, your giving gifts for logs on other boards? Usp are you the usp mod for Bulk nutritions forum? I did the megadose cissus/sym X Log. It was an amazing time. One of the most effective logs I've ever taken part in. Just saying Thanks :)

Yes sir and thank you for logging!

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
This applies to Yellow gold right USP? I thought I saw you post that somewhere. It counts just for logs on boards other than this one, correct?

Popa Murph

Awards
I'm going to be doing a tester log at BBD for YG and Camph as soon as I get the products in the mail. (I think they shipped today)

Will I get free product for posting that log at other forums? I've got over 30 post at BB.com, BBB.com, MM, IM, and SSB. I'll run the log at all those boards too if there are freebies in it for me.. I'm a forum junky:twisted: